SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 17 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:46 am

so for me, the F1 is a brunette

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:11 am

So last week Scott and I agreed that the front runners were Lindsay, Catie, Kate, Dee, Michaela, Stacy and he added Lara. After this episode, I'll narrow if further to Lindsay, Catie and Dee. The others he already seems to have a distanced himself from, despite his making out with them and saying how hot he thinks they are.

I may see more next week and change my mind, but as of now, those are my front runners. 

This season feels like it will be a slog fest that I have to get through. I don't know how long I'll be able to last in the non spoiled zone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:56 am

@Sprite same for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:05 am

ok so watching the season teaser here are my thoughts:

I wonder if this is the same GD: wall and wood

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 9111
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 9211
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 9611
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 9712

kait will be part of a 2-1 . there is a rose on the right. The girl seems to wait and this is typical when the lead go speak with the other girl elsewhere... I kait has a 2-1, then she is part of a conflict drama with another girl. maybe britney sex kitten?

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 10612
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 10712

the girl who is seen with black dress waking on sea and almost at the end of the teaser has big calves so we need to check that, she also seems not very tall It looks related to the finale?

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 11912
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 12012
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 11812

the last girl kissing chris is a light brunette and looks like taller than dee (for me she looks like catie)

i will try to make clearer SC

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 11512
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 11612
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 11712

we shall expect some drama/crying with the F1 at fantasy date (I hope it is not too late). who is this girl? catie or stacy?

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 10412
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 10512

dee may be F2. they removed the part with april (the other asian girl) from the GD on ep 2 They are very much alike and IMO they did not want us to mistakenly think april is dee.

Zoom are always a way to figure it out. When they arrive at the mansion.... first was dee saying it is amazing.... second was brittney sexkitten, then catie, then mikaela, and ended with catie saying that was a great place to fall in love

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 22210
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 33311
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 44411
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 55511
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 66611

all my sc

Last edited by HEA on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 pm

@HEA Thanks for all the s/c. I am terrible at telling some of these girls apart.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:10 pm

yes... i am still confused with a couple
will try to add names on sc next time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:07 pm

I think it will be between Dee Mikaela and Catie.
Since the focus seems to be very much on Catie... I am thinking that Dee may be F1
But I may change my mind. I just find the edits too much on catie for her to be F1
but zoom are those 2 essentially with significant VO

we need more material. but so far... Catie, Mikaela, Dee, Britney (1st SD)

those are the one I am thinking will be top 4

My head is spinning right now because I can see catie, mikaela and dee F1

The last voice on the season teaser looks like mikaela

I think this is when he will eliminate catie. Behind the window, we can see little walls of separation. It looks daylight and she is wearing a bikini. Those are generally what we find in hotels to separate the rooms of the suites. and for me it is catie

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 111110
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 99910

then we have mikaela. We can see a palm behind her. This reminds me so much of the place with april in season 2 canada. The sandy paths with some wood fences. Mikaela does not look like dressed for a finale but it is possible that something went wrong during fantasy date. it looks cloudy but daylight. I immediately thought she just met his parents and something did not go well. we can see chris with palms too

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 77710
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 88810

I am not sure but she looks very petite.. so I am thinking dee. she is on her toes and yet she still look petite

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 411

I think this is significant. At first I thought mikaela, but looking closer and I think it is dee. It looks like a finale setting but it looks completely different from the last images where he is surrendered by rocks. so i do not think it is the finale.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 1611
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 12112

this is a GD. we can see a girl in the corner. However, I think this is significant and I think it is dee. Why would prods insert this in the teaser if it was not? Of course this could be april. But if april was important, they would have kept the kiss on the beach GD for us to see. They kept it on the teaser because we do not see her face and she can be mistakenly took for dee IMO... what is important to notice is that catie was not the only one he kissed during this GD but prods decided to show us catie.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 2311
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 2411
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 2511
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 2612

the same way, they zoomed from dee, to catie to mikaela and showed us mikaela pi and cati pi....

i see the same pattern here... i think it is catie who is walking, then we see fireworks with mikaela and I think it is her who is jumping on his arms like she did on episode 2.plus she loves those top bum

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 1311
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 1411
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 1511
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 17 1612

all my sc

Last edited by HEA on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:35 pm

anyone interested for me to post episode 2 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 pm

ok so I change my mind... I htink top 2 are Catie and Mikaela. Dee may come after.

I'd love to hear your thoughts yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:17 pm

HEA wrote:ok so I change my mind... I htink top 2 are Catie and Mikaela. Dee may come after.

I'd love to hear your thoughts yes

I don't see Mikaela. I think he is already losing interest and she has been shown to be manipulative .... deliberately kissing him when she knew Catie was watching. In fact, for me, she seemed less interested in kissing Chris than in sticking it to Catie by kissing him. Not a good look for an F1. Doesn't mean she won't go far because there are plenty who he has no interest in and are super annoying. Catie is definitely in there and Lindsay (his first SD). I still think Dee will be in the final 4 just because of the single mom angle and she appears to be one of the normal, nice ones.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:56 pm

HEA wrote:anyone interested for me to post episode 2 ?

Yes please! I went back on that website and search for Bach Canada and couldn’t find it.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:59 am

Katiebelle wrote:
HEA wrote:anyone interested for me to post episode 2 ?

Yes please! I went back on that website and search for Bach Canada and couldn’t find it.

check your DM:)
sorry but I uploaded on my private drive so If it is shared in the open, too many people will use the drive and m'y own drive may go down. If you want to watch it, thanks to contact me in private.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith