SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 18 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:15 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:ok so I change my mind... I htink top 2 are Catie and Mikaela. Dee may come after.

I'd love to hear your thoughts yes

I don't see Mikaela. I think he is already losing interest and she has been shown to be manipulative .... deliberately kissing him when she knew Catie was watching. In fact, for me, she seemed less interested in kissing Chris than in sticking it to Catie by kissing him. Not a good look for an F1. Doesn't mean she won't go far because there are plenty who he has no interest in and are super annoying. Catie is definitely in there and Lindsay (his first SD). I still think Dee will be in the final 4 just because of the single mom angle and she appears to be one of the normal, nice ones.

Chris said something very interesting. he is very attracted physically to mikaela. i think he said the spark will become flame and big fire or something like that. She definitely has a SD with the fireworks. IMO, she is completely immature and manipulative. I also think she wants to compete with the girls:"I kissed him... oh yeah"and made sure to kiss quickly chris before catie arrived. Competition.

I see a lot of zoom on dee and I am not sure what to think about. Few PI too. I see more air time with catie.

Do you remember everyone april season? It is way way back and I remember only the big lines. She got this luxury big boat fantasy date, kissing on the sea (which is always recurrent with F1 imo). I remember her breakdown when she wanted to go and how he came to her room to reinsure her. I remember that it did not go well with his parents. I remember the finale settings but everything else is blurry.

Is it the same crew/prods? if so, we shall expect the same edits ?

I also think something happened with meghan during the GD on ep2. This is where she is seen crying. She seems very young. I still do not like the way she talks but I think she is trying to loose her Newfoundland accent.

I am almost certain that the top 5 are catie, dee, mikaela, britney lindsey and stacy. But I am not sure the order except catie is top 2.

If anyone wants me to do a particular SC, please just ask. I love SC  BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 3806527698

Last edited by HEA on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:11 am

@HEA So you are not thinking that Lindsey will in the top 5? I think her and Catie are my front runners at the moment.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:14 am

Sprite wrote:@HEA So you are not thinking that Lindsey will in the top 5? I think her and Catie are my front runners at the moment.

oups.... i meant lindsey not britney

I need to see more but so far

mikaela looks immature, catty and young
catie too OTT happy
Lindsey too young for him
dee a bit too catty and grumpy
stacy her laugh makes me cringe

so i hope to be happily surprised Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:22 am

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:@HEA So you are not thinking that Lindsey will in the top 5? I think her and Catie are my front runners at the moment.

catie too OTT happy

I agree about all of that except I don't know why you think Dee is catty or grumpy? I'm mean she was ticked about Shanti blabbing about her daughter, but other than that, I don't see catty or grumpy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

catie too OTT happy

I agree about all of that except I don't know why you think Dee is catty or grumpy? I'm mean she was ticked about Shanti blabbing about her daughter, but other than that, I don't see catty or grumpy.

I haven't seen her smiling on the teaser and not much so far outside the ep1. maybe i am wrong. i hope so. so far i liked her spunk personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:41 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

catie too OTT happy

I haven't seen her smiling on the teaser and not much so far outside the ep1. maybe i am wrong. i hope so. so far i liked her spunk personality.

OK. That explains grumpy, but why catty?

I think the lack of smiling photos may just be a reflection of how they are going to edit her. She is older and a mother with responsibilities contrasted against all the flighty, younger girls.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:58 pm

For the record, I saw none of either trait. No grumpy. No.Catty. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:16 am

@Sprite @Chgohighlife  you are both right. blame my french mother tongue which did not translate what i meant. I meant that she is not afraid to fight back and be blunt. It is very possible that she is not as sweet as a button.

sorry but being older or with child is not synonym of being mature... Hugesmile

If she was so afraid that chris knew she is a mother, then why did she told all the other girls? A mature woman and so afraid would have kept to herself until she told chris. she didn't.

I still like her, mind you. And I want to know her story. I wonder if catie or her will get the next SD

I strongly believe kait and britney M aka sex kitten villain will have a 2-1 date later. Those are the 2 girls that were portrayed (on top of shanti) as villains. Makes sense they get the 2-1. Of course Britney M will go since I think kait has a SD with kites on the beach.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 2711
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 2811

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 10613
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 10714

MY SC

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:30 am

HEA wrote:@Sprite @Chgohighlife  you are both right. blame my french mother tongue which did not translate what i meant. I meant that she is not afraid to fight back and be blunt. It is very possible that she is not as sweet as a button.

sorry but being older or with child is not synonym of being mature... Hugesmile

Well good, because IMO sweet as a button is for litttle girls under 3 and standing up for yourself and your baby especially when you’re a single mom is admirable and necessary. She put that nasty witch in her place. I loved it and Chris did too, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:04 am

I am thinking that they may go to Hawaii...

Blowing the Pu or conch shell is a tradition there. Plus the guy on the left is wearing something very similar of what they wear there. The necklace looks like shark teeth to me too so for me it is closed to sea.

For me it is quite logical as from Vancouver to Haiwai it is only 8 hours direct flight and quite cheap. After hometown they all go back to Vancouver, so it is very convenient location to go right after.

considering the symbolism... I am thinking they will go there for F1 F2 F3

Ancient Hawaiian Wedding Traditions wrote:Hawaiians used the Pu or conch shell, a large shell with an opening on one side, to announce an event.  It makes a beautiful hollow sound and a Pu Blower can be heard from miles away. The Pu in your Maui Wedding is used to symbolically let the world know about a very special moment: the beginning of your Maui Wedding Ceremony!
Bride and Bestman following Conch Blower

In today's Hawaii wedding ceremony, the conch shell blower announces the arrival of the Bride by walking in front of her and blowing into the four directions of the Earth: East towards Haleakala, the worlds largest dormant volcano and house of the rising sun. North towards the Maui Mountains and jungles where spirits gather. West towards the eternal ocean, where live starts and ends and South towards you, the Hawaiian wedding couple, to bring all the good thoughts, mana (power and energy) and aloha (love) to you.
source (free spoilers)

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 9912

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:55 am

I am thinking that the FINALE could be KONA HAWAII BIG ISLAND

It looks very much the same kind of beaches in my opinion. Lava rock or Sand beach. The rocks look black as volcano rocks. You can also find sandy beaches. the most popular is The beach at Kua Bay and it looks very much like it IMO. All over the place nearby the beaches we can find dead trees too

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 11813
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 12113
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 10012

this is for me the segment when he is thinking who he loves... etc ... same place, the beach has rocks and it looks very much a volcano beach... this is when the lava goes directly to the sea like in Haiwaii

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 211
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 11112

MY SC

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 Kona-b10
google

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 Kua-ba10
source - The beach at Kua Bay

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 Maktho10
source - Secluded, uncrowded whitesand beach just North of Kona Airport

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:24 am

I have no idea where this can be. It is definitely not the finale place. There is a pedestal so it looks like a RC. Since the girls kiss chris in front of each other (which is I think a first no?) could be a F3 RC... which if it is, the girl is very disrespectful of the other girls IMO.

She looks like Mikaela with her bun on her head. We need to check if any other girl favor this hairstyle too.

on the left, it looks like a patio and the ground looks like wood? Could this be a pier of some sort??

What I found interesting is the transition in the season teaser.... we do not see who is the girl walking hand in hand, then it is clearly Mikaela (IMO I think it is, not sure here), and then we cannot really see who is the girl exept it is a brunette.

I am thinking it is catie hand in hand, then mikaela..... although I do not discount stacy since she said that she was falling in love and that terrified her.... a girl cannot say that unless she had a couple of dates IMO... so coud be stacy...

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 1313

and then Mikaela

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 1513
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 1614

for comparison

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 Mik210
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 Mik610

I think it is another girl here.. chris has a white tee?? I do believe it is meghan ???

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 2911

I also think that Chris will let go catie before the finale. This very much look like the suite they have at F1 F2.

Then something happened with mikaela with his parents. Maybe they found her too young. I dunno. This is where he said "maybe I am just afraid to fall in love"

The interesting part here is that we see mikaela first, then catie and chris in the middle.... a triangle.

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 10113
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 10213
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 10312
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 10414
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 10514

for me it goes with ... again catie versus mikaela.... the edit story is catie wants but chris is kissing another girl, mikaela.... so catie is in love but at the end chris picked mikaela ????

The interesting part is the edit showed us mikaela kissing chris in every segment....

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 3411
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 3511
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 3611
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 3711
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 3811
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 18 3911

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 47 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith