SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 33 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Sprite wrote:I see nothing with Stacy or Jessie or Meghan. Just MOT girls. Same with BB. Kait I think will have the same issue at Catie...flaky.

agree.
i see a lot of montage, cut, edits, VO, panning........ to make us believe there is something when there is MOOT

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Idlemess Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Sprite wrote:I see nothing with Stacy or Jessie or Meghan. Just MOT girls. Same with BB. Kait I think will have the same issue at Catie...flaky.

Flaky is an accurate word to describe both Kait and Catie. Maybe Meghan as well. So over the top in how they say and do things. Of the three, I feel more for Meghan because she has less confidence than the other two and displayed more emotions.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:58 pm

where are the wrong ways, Stacy uh?

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 2613

body language says: buddy

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 2713
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 2813
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 2914

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3012
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3113

OUPS... bye Stacy!!!

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3212
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3315

THIS kind of edit is screaming she is NOT F1. Kait, Britanny and Jessie are always drama related...

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3513
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3613
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3713

LOVE jessie looking at Britanny hand on his lap laugh out loud

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3813
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 3913

Chris giving michaela a little discreet tap on her back (the only one)

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 4011

Lindsey is NOT  a happy camper.....

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 4212
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 4111

all my sc

For me we have the drama at cocktail with Lindsey when she probably made a tantrum with him and this is why he called her back : hang on, hang on, hang on.............. probably play the card hard to catch, I want to leave, you do not care.....

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 Unhapp10
google

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 20010
google

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:59 pm

@HEA I don't see tantrum in any way. I think she was just walking fast to get away from prying eyes and ears and he wanted to make out. Simple.

I do the same thing...walk fast. People are always telling me hold on, hang on, slow down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:40 pm

@Sprite only a therory based on her reaction the GD and her comments at the mansion. It seems to me that he had no time for her and went with the other girls. If it was only since last CP, I think she would have not reacted that way. I think chris did not talk to her for quite a while, either she tried or not, I don't know.

Of course I exaggerate here just a little but i do think she is jealous of not having enough attention from him that is for sure. The funny thing is when she said that she thought to be confident to be the kind of girl he was looking for. Obviously she missed the memo that he was not impressed with her 23 years old. Why do I not like her? I have no idea. Her hair touching probably. Or the way she speaks. Something.

we were episode 4, she had her 1-1 episode 2. So I am thinking 1 week / 1 week 1/2 max in between? I am also thinking if chris fell for her from the start, he would have make efforts to speak with her regardless.

So is she doom with the 1st bachelor date to the F3 position? sucks because someone messed up with wikipedia with both first bachelor seasons so i cannot make comparisons.

anyways. something in linsdey bothers me and i obviously cannot warm with her personality.

since she goes to mexico, she is at least top 3, and I am thinking F1... her whining for attention which the prods made sure to show us. Somehow I find her a little spoiled brat. Ms "I want" and careless of the others. That's how I portray her with her reaction since day 1.

I found a mexican signification about blowing the conch. This is not love related but spiritual related.

The conch shell also had long-standing symbolic associations with the watery underworld and was connected to certain deities. At Teotihuacan, images of conch shells adorned buildings whose decorative narratives indicate their association with agricultural plenty and the gods’ place of Creation. At Teotihuacan and among various peoples of West Mexico, conch shells denoted high status and special spiritual power, frequently being found in burials of the elite and adorning figures to denote a shaman’s supernatural powers. The Aztec deity Quetzalcóatl, the god of wind, wore a cross-sectioned conch shell as his special emblem, and members of the Mexica elite also wore the wind jewel as a proclamation of authority. Conch shell trumpets were fashioned from the natural shell or replicated in ceramic, as is this example.

Shell trumpets are especially plentiful in the shaft tombs of West Mexico where they were intimately associated with elite status and shamanic power. They often are illustrated being played by persons depicted in the anecdotal sculptures for which the region is famous, these sculptural narratives illustrating ballgames, funerary processions, accession rites, and many other communal events of social and religious import.
source - no spoilers

west coast is on the other side of Cancun though... Puerto Vallerta.... pacific side. So top 3 in Cancun and finale in Puerto Vallerta???? scratch

so far I did not see another location so the F3 must have waited at the hotel after her elimination. I strongly think lindsey is F1, michaela F2 .... and catie would be the logical F3 but not 100% sure now after her 1-1. I am pretty sure stacy is top 4 if not F3.... catie would be the logical F4 I think unless the drama in republican dominican means she left earlier??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:02 pm

but the way they edited kait, britany, jessie and meghan.... for me none of them made it to TOP4

considering lisa is out next week

so it is then easy to narrow to

michaela
lindsey
catie
stacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:15 pm

so I am thinking... if the hidden girl is generally revealed at episode 4 or 5... then we have michaela, catie and britanny, possibly lindsey

britanny is out IMO. silly dramatic music and sex is oozing each time (hand on his lap, feeling like a woman, etc)

catie. unless he decided that he is no longer inadequate and yoga 24/7 is fine... which I doubt

Michaela which had the equivalent of a 1-1... fashion is her life but she was seen makeup free but extremely girly and sensual

and

Lindsey: whining for lack of time with him so if he picked her i hope he likes hiking since it is her thing. hope he is okay with long distance because no way i see her relocate anytime soon to toronto where he wants to live

Chris wants a sensual woman, yet lay back and easy going. but I think physical is VERY important to him. He likes them very pretty and feminine and sensual. He would not have kissed pretty much all the girls if not. To be honest I do not think Chris is very brain conversation oriented. yeah yeah, little brain for sure, but you know what I mean. I am not saying he is not smart but I do not see him talking philosophy etc

Magic lust versus spiritual versus sex fling versus bestie  no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:27 pm

i wonder who it is? looks like a couple to me. shadows looks end of PM

Chris pretty much gave the green light to britanny when he said that he like that she broke the rules to gain his attention

so again i am thinking she sneaked away from the hotel to see him... and lindsey saw her coming back early hours or left whatever

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 2412

does it goes with this

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 5612

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:50 pm

are they really the same? I cannot decide 100%

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 Captur13
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 33 Short811
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:48 pm

HEA wrote:so I am thinking... if the hidden girl is generally revealed at episode 4 or 5... then we have michaela, catie and britanny, possibly lindsey

britanny is out IMO. silly dramatic music and sex is oozing each time (hand on his lap, feeling like a woman, etc)

catie. unless he decided that he is no longer inadequate and yoga 24/7 is fine... which I doubt

Michaela which had the equivalent of a 1-1... fashion is her life but she was seen makeup free but extremely girly and sensual

and

Lindsey: whining for lack of time with him so if he picked her i hope he likes hiking since it is her thing. hope he is okay with long distance because no way i see her relocate anytime soon to toronto where he wants to live

Chris wants a sensual woman, yet lay back and easy going. but I think physical is VERY important to him. He likes them very pretty and feminine and sensual. He would not have kissed pretty much all the girls if not. To be honest I do not think Chris is very brain conversation oriented. yeah yeah, little brain for sure, but you know what I mean. I am not saying he is not smart but I do not see him talking philosophy etc

Magic lust versus spiritual versus sex fling versus bestie  no idea

I agree with much of what you've said HEA and think you have a pretty accurate read on Chris. He IS very physical and does love the pretty, sexy in a girl next door kinda way, sweet (on the surface) girls. For that reason, Brittany doesn't stand a chance. She's too exotic, theatrical, mature. Chris is not super mature, IMO. He's first and foremost, a jock. Two steps of refinement and polish up from a frat boy because he plays baseball and not football or, basketball. Not sure why but, even in college - baseball players (golfers and tennis players) are calmer and more together than other jocks, IMO.

Chris is 33 but, he has had no 9-5 job or, business, no kids, no wife, maybe no monthly bills from a house of his own because he was traveling so much. He likes girls, a LOT but, he's a little fearful and careful so this Bachelor setting is perfect for him. I think his lifestyle makes him closer in age to Lindsey than other 33 year old guys. I would add that he may later have a few regrets if he picks Lindsey but, he really, really likes her so, he's likely to do so. Lindsey and Michaela hit his sweet spot every time he's with either of them. I think that's his struggle.

Catie is good on paper and possibly best for his grownup life away from baseball so, it's too bad she's so esoteric. She needed to sit down and have a long talk with a real guy's guy before she threw out her net for Chris with all that philosophical, super emotional, ritualistic stuff in it. He is none of the above which is true of most men's men with the exceptions being very different from Chris.

Chris will not risk or, take the time to measure the romantic potential of a virgin. Some women think that's a big plus. I think only if you hook up with a very religious and/or insecure man.

I'm not sure what to make of Kait. I think Chris feels the same.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:52 pm

@Chgohighlife spot on :yes: yes

I think he Saïd he has no trouble to pico up a girl but wanted to settle down, wife and kids. I think he Will regret if he picks Lindsey who Is not ready to bé engaged with Chris yet. Of course inside thé bubble he will not think after show and the long distance consequences.

Why do I root always for the f2 edited love story versus the one we only see at fantasy date.... grrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:06 pm

HEA wrote:@Chgohighlife spot on :yes: yes

I think he Saïd he has no trouble to pico up a girl but wanted to settle down, wife and kids. I think he Will regret if he picks Lindsey who Is not ready to bé engaged with Chris yet. Of course inside thé bubble he will not  think after show and the long distance consequences.

Why do I root always for the f2 edited love story versus the one we only see at fantasy date.... grrrrr

Speaking of...who do you think will get a fantasy suite aside from Michaela and Lindsey?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 47 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith