SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:03 am

Lol someone seriously needs to make gifs out of Sophie’s facial expressions laugh out loud did Anyone see Sophie eyeball Taylor when she called Cassidy a snake hahaha pot meet kettle
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:51 am

I moved threads around. Now Love Island is in the same group as the other International shows.

I changed the category name to

BACHELOR - BACHELORETTE and OTHER International *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

In there I created

Love Island - Australia - All Topics - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

I moved the existing thread to the new forum, and created a contestants thread as well.

Love Island All Topics

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Shut the front door..... Oh no she didn't... rofl cantstopl OMG the look on Sophie's face was priceless..when Cassidy picked Grant .I can't believe Cassidy had the balls to do that...I can just see Taya and Grant sleeping outside.... Sadly Cassidy will probably go home this week and she's the most entertaining person in there... hissyfit

The two new boys don't interest me at all. Both are about as exciting as a wet dish cloth..IMO Maybe Millie can pull something out of Dom.. Someone please tell Teddy to lose those glasses please. They make him look more like a dork that he probably is.

Eden and Erin have grown on me... Right now I would want them to win.

Hopefully the new girls will shake something up..The dark haired one sounded like she can be a little cheeky. I hope she is.

@GuardianAngel Is there not a link for the Love Island UK??? I really like it too and am rooting for Alex to find a mate before they send him packing, but I'm not sure many people are watching it besides me.question .

I'm glad the rest of you are enjoying the show. AU has done a great job producing the show. I just wish the people were more exciting,but IMO nothing will top last season's UK one. It was the bomb. thumbsup thumbsup
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:42 pm

@LoveDovez, I agree with everything you said above.  Cassidy was boring before last night.  I'm sure it wasn't her idea, so whichever producer talked her into it will be getting a bonus today IMO.  This week is going to be SO AWKWARD.  laugh out loud  Until Cassidy gets voted out which will be soon IMO.  

I'd like to be watching the UK show but it's not being aired here in AU AFAIK.  Usually it's fast-tracked on channel GO! but they're airing the AU version instead.  I presume they couldn't afford to put both on at the same time or thought people would get confused (though I'm sure I could manage it!)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:21 pm

What we saw is Grant is still a liar and Cassidy proving to Grant that she's sincere and not playing a game... by playing a game. Can't really stand either. Don't see any guys getting near Cassidy after her history on the show. To me, she is just pandering to the audience who likes the drama, as her girl next door routine is blowing up in her face.

That being said, she is not going to be voted out (by the public). The show will make sure the votes are in favour of her staying... at least until more drama plays out IMO. It's going to be the level headed normal girls like Mac and Francoise that will get the boot because they stay out of the drama. If I had to guess, I say Francoise for sure will leave because the new girls get immunity right? Surely the new girls will choose either Josh, Jax, or Dom. Which means that one of those three guys will have to choose between Francoise, Millie, or Cassie.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:22 pm

@LoveDovez interesting they are doing a love island uk at the same time! where are the uk islanders? i thought they used the villa the aussies guys are in??

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:33 pm

dee wrote:What we saw is Grant is still a liar and Cassidy proving to Grant that she's sincere and not playing a game... by playing a game. Can't really stand either. Don't see any guys getting near Cassidy after her history on the show. To me, she is just pandering to the audience who likes the drama, as her girl next door routine is blowing up in her face.

That being said, she is not going to be voted out (by the public). The show will make sure the votes are in favour of her staying... at least until more drama plays out IMO. It's going to be the level headed normal girls like Mac and Francoise that will get the boot because they stay out of the drama. If I had to guess, I say Francoise for sure will leave because the new girls get immunity right? Surely the new girls will choose either Josh, Jax, or Dom. Which means that one of those three guys will have to choose between Francoise, Millie, or Cassie.

i hope so because i am loving this cassidy laugh out loud she has lost the plot i think it is great tv rofl i actually feel like she has been really hard done by grant, and dom for that matter. Anyway she will imo leave this sunday for sure i just can't see her staying unless maybe the aussie public get the vote and vote her to stay...but looking at sm i think the aussie public think she is more of a snake than tayla or grant hmmm i hope they put a guy in just for her, but he has to be into her, and it has to be someone that looks like dom and has a personality between grant and josh maybe? i don't know what shes looking for but imo she has bad taste in men giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:43 pm

@LoveDovez is Love Island UK airing now?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:13 am

@GuardianAngel, yes Love Island UK Season 4 is on now - it started a few days after the AU show.  The Aussie show is using the old UK villa so the UK residents are in another house in the same region.  I can't believe they haven't organised a cross-over event!

I haven't watched till now because it's not on GO! here like it was in previous years, but I just found a link to the online episodes so if you are able to set up a thread I will post the link and join in the conversation with @LoveDovez once I'm caught up with the eps!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez is Love Island UK airing now?

@GuardianAngel Yes, it's playing now It's about to the 15th episode already. It came on the same time as the AU one did. I always watch it on ProjectTV on the Estream link. It come on there about 5pm est.  There's some older ones on there or at least a little older acting and I really like it. Maybe some of you can try watching it on there. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:18 am

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel, yes Love Island UK Season 4 is on now - it started a few days after the AU show.  The Aussie show is using the old UK villa so the UK residents are in another house in the same region.  I can't believe they haven't organised a cross-over event!

I haven't watched till now because it's not on GO! here like it was in previous years, but I just found a link to the online episodes so if you are able to set up a thread I will post the link and join in the conversation with @LoveDovez once I'm caught up with the eps!

YAYYYYYYYY @Bobette I'm so glad you found it.... Let me know what you think when you get caught up on it please.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:25 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel, yes Love Island UK Season 4 is on now - it started a few days after the AU show.  The Aussie show is using the old UK villa so the UK residents are in another house in the same region.  I can't believe they haven't organised a cross-over event!

YAYYYYYYYY @Bobette  I'm so glad you found it.... Let me know what you think when you get caught up on it please.

Literally watching it now (I'm on holidays from work and it's too cold for gardening - what else is a girl to do?!).  15 minutes in to ep 1 (haven't even met the boys yet) but my first thought: IS KENDALL A KADY CLONE?! She looks exactly like her!laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez