SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:05 pm

Nice pickup, @dee thumbsup

I don't have the ap either (I'm in AU but my phone is a dinosaur laugh out loud)

@LeapofFaith, can you see if the poll is now open?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:26 pm

I have been checking constantly Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f629 usually it has a vote button but atm its just polls with questions about who’s ur fave couple or which guy looks the hottest in their underwear etc etc no idea how Australia is meant to vote ? Unless it comes up later ??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:12 pm

Bobette wrote:thumbsup @LoveDovez

ETA:  Up to episode 3.  I'm going to have to fight you for Alex.  Bless his nerdy ginger heart.  laugh out loud

It gets better for him. I loved today's show. Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1f60d
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:25 am

Well voting is now open and it’s between Cassidy and Mac! I just voted to save Cassidy because I find Mac a bore and I really don’t want Tayla and grant to win... laugh out loud

I hope cass stays especially for my viewing pleasure, she isn’t afraid to make the crazy moves laugh out loud but I have a feeling Australia hate her
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:40 am

https://twitter.com/LoveIslandAU

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Well voting is now open and it’s between Cassidy and Mac! I just voted to save Cassidy because I find Mac a bore and I really don’t want Tayla and grant to win... laugh out loud

I hope cass stays especially for my viewing pleasure, she isn’t afraid to make the crazy moves laugh out loud but I have a feeling Australia hate her

Smart move on the part of the producers.  We should probably have worked out there would be 2 girls without partners but they'd want to keep one in as a wildcard.  This way they get to see whether the audience is looking for drama/craziness or boring/niceness.  I think you're right that Cassidy will go.  

Twitter seems split between (not many people supporting Cass, just saying Mac is boring so they're voting Cass by default. laugh out loud)

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 LqBRxni

Source

ETA:  I noticed on tonight's show Grant said he didn't want to argue with Tayla because "there's such a short period of time left", so maybe they don't have enough people to drag it on much longer?  Oh and I can't see any circumstance under which Grant & Tayla win.  Erin & Eden have it in the bag IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:41 am

I mean grant and tayla will win the fight against cass... I would rather see tayla or grant go before her laugh out loud

I don’t think I could handle watching grant and tayla going on and on about how they are so good and so in love Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4103285151 :shootme:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I mean grant and tayla will win the fight against cass... I would rather see tayla or grant go before her laugh out loud

I don’t think I could handle watching grant and tayla going on and on about how they are so good and so in love Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4103285151 :shootme:

Ohhhh duh I gotcha now

Yeah I don't like Tayla:

1. Her top lip doesn't move (what is it with girls and lip fillers these days?!)

2. She "stole" Grant from Cassidy in the first place and then gets all pissy when Cassidy does the same in reverse.  Grant seems like a dumb puppy who just wants everyone to get along and can't see why his actions would cause any offence, while Tayla is his controlling owner who seems surprised that the person who dumped his original partner for her could be in any way disloyal. You get what you pay for honey.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:19 pm

i was just saying how much lip fillers or boob jobs these girls have done at such an early age! its really sad imo...unfortunately it shows how low there self esteem is hmmm

looks like voting is closed ..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:30 pm

^^ Agreed. In fact, I was shook when most these contestants are supposedly between the ages of 22-24. No lie, just from pictures I thought they were at least mid 20s-late 20s. The only people who really look their age are the older cast that's over 25 laugh out loud

Anyway, I'll be shocked if Cassidy gets sent home tonight. I still feel like they will somehow ensure that she makes it past tonight's episode. Although there are those that don't like her, there are just as many who would vote to save her for the sake of drama. The editors pretty much took out any footage of Mac and would therefore not make any impression with the audience IMO.

I hope with Francoise safe for another episode, it means they will actually bring in men, and not boys into the villa. Doubtful though laugh out loud

I hope they switch it up a little bit, I'm getting kind of bored with this formula. Having an episode crossing over with Love Island UK would be something interesting.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:03 pm

I hope Cassidy gets saved ; ) Just to spite Grant and Tayla. I can't stand either of them...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:31 am

Was just taking a stroll through Erin & Eden's IG accounts and have decided they're pretty much perfect for each other.  Also can't help but notice Erin looks a LOT like Eden's mum (and his sister's clearly had "work" done so they can bond over that laugh out loud) while Erin's Dad is like an older, balder, butcher Eden.  All very Freudian.  Now just win the show and go get married already.

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Zp3qIIG

Source

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 TQ23mSx

Source

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Y6OEISQ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez