SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:02 pm

@LoveDovez, I watched a couple of seasons of Aussie Farmer wants a wife but didn't know about the UK version!  I'd love to watch that - will try to find it online; thanks for the tip Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 ETA: Oh it's on YouTube! Well that's my morning taken care of  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:55 pm

Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez, I watched a couple of seasons of Aussie Farmer wants a wife but didn't know about the UK version!  I'd love to watch that - will try to find it online; thanks for the tip Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 ETA: Oh it's on YouTube! Well that's my morning taken care of  laugh out loud

@Bobette I've really liked it so far. I'm glad they had women farmers on there, too.

ETA Off topic again, but since this thread is slow I hope it will be OK. Did any of you watch Zac the Bach NZ on DWTS NZ? I thought he did pretty good on his first couple dances. I couldn't believe how long he was wearing his hair. His girlfriend is a cutie.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:51 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:@LoveDovez, I watched a couple of seasons of Aussie Farmer wants a wife but didn't know about the UK version!  I'd love to watch that - will try to find it online; thanks for the tip Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 ETA: Oh it's on YouTube! Well that's my morning taken care of  laugh out loud

@Bobette I've really liked it so far. I'm glad they had women farmers on there, too.

ETA Off topic again, but since this thread is slow I hope it will be OK. Did any of you watch Zac the Bach NZ on DWTS NZ?  I thought he did pretty good on his first couple dances. I couldn't believe how long he was wearing his hair. His girlfriend is a cutie.

I like it too!  Watched the first 4 eps today while I worked (was doing stuff that only required half a brain, so was perfect)  
I hadn't heard about Zac on DWTS - will have to check that out too.  You're bringing the goods today girl.  yes

ETA: I was just checking the Love Island following list on IG to see who's coming in next (they've been adding new contestants a day or two before they come on the show).  

Anyway I noticed they're following the German version of the show so I thought, well that's interesting, I wonder what that's like.  And... umm... well...  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f346  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f346  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f346   affraid  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ0cG12HXpM/?taken-by=loveisland.de
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 am

Updated IG links including the recent arrivals:

Charlie

Justin

Josh

Grant

Eden

Natasha

Tayla

Millie

Erin

Cassidy

Kim

Elias

John James

Francoise
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:26 am

Omg the episode tonight is good! Jeez I can’t stand grant wish he would leave
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Omg the episode tonight is good!  Jeez I can’t stand grant wish he would leave

Agreed.  

I wish Tayla had gone tonight but hopefully her near-elimination might send them a message.

Don't  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f44f Steal Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f44f Someone Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f44f Else's Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f44f Man, Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f44f Ladies!  NOT COOL.

Realistically though, Kim should be home with her baby.  I mean WTF... go to your child pls.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

ETA Off topic again, but since this thread is slow I hope it will be OK. Did any of you watch Zac the Bach NZ on DWTS NZ?  I thought he did pretty good on his first couple dances. I couldn't believe how long he was wearing his hair. His girlfriend is a cutie.

I like it too!  Watched the first 4 eps today while I worked (was doing stuff that only required half a brain, so was perfect)  
I hadn't heard about Zac on DWTS - will have to check that out too.  You're bringing the goods today girl.  yes

ETA: I was just checking the Love Island following list on IG to see who's coming in next (they've been adding new contestants a day or two before they come on the show).  

Anyway I noticed they're following the German version of the show so I thought, well that's interesting, I wonder what that's like.  And... umm... well...  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f346  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f346  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f346   affraid  Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ0cG12HXpM/?taken-by=loveisland.de

Dang girl he needs to put a bridle or something on that horse before it gets out of the barn lolol I'm loving this season so far, too. Tayla and Grant better wake up.. I don't think I will miss Kim any. I'm waiting on the 2nd episode of the UK one right now. I thinking I'm gonna like it better than the Au one.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:08 am

OK OK I'm officially into this show now.  
Tonight's episode was a blast.  That striptease competition!  laugh out loud Robot Josh was so good.
Plus a new boy for Cassidy and Millie & Elias in the Hideaway.  Tick, tick, tick.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:24 pm

Bobette wrote:OK OK I'm officially into this show now.  
Tonight's episode was a blast.  That striptease competition!  laugh out loud Robot Josh was so good.
Plus a new boy for Cassidy and Millie & Elias in the Hideaway.  Tick, tick, tick.

I'm glad you are liking it @Bobette. I look forward to this show every summer. It's good for a bunch of laughs and since it comes on 5 times a week you get to know the players pretty well..

So glad the new guy likes Cassidy. Wowza about Millie and Elias. Can't wait to see that. I don't blame John James for leaving. I think he was a little too old for the players that's on there right now. ; (

When I read that tick tick I thought of Jordon on the Ette saying Tick Tock let's make it rock. rofl cantstopl
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:20 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:OK OK I'm officially into this show now.  

I'm glad you are liking it @Bobette. I look forward to this show every summer. It's good for a bunch of laughs and since it comes on 5 times a week you get to know the players pretty well..

So glad the new guy likes Cassidy. Wowza about Millie and Elias. Can't wait to see that. I don't blame John James for leaving. I think he was a little too old for the players that's on there right now. ; (

When I read that tick tick I thought of Jordon on the Ette saying Tick Tock let's make it rock. rofl cantstopl

Yes I like the 5 nights a week thing too.  I look forward to "checking in" with them each night.  Also the editors don't really have time to manufacture storylines so what we get is the more natural, slow paced and intimate IMO.  

And there is so much shown that the contestants aren't able to hide their true personalities.  Reminds me very much of the early Big Brother where you could go to the lifestream and watch it unedited for hours on end.  

Wait that all makes me sound like a dirty peeping tom... Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Millie and Elias are HOT together!  Seems like the most normal of all the relationships in there IMO - fun and jokey and a bit awkward.  Eden/Erin and Grant/Tayla are too full on for me - all seems a bit forced/OTT.

I won't miss John James. He was a bit of a Diva last episode IMO. Basically left because he didn't want the "shame" of not being picked. That's part of the show! And there's new people coming in all the time so...

I did read on DM this morning that Leah (Aussie BiP) wants to date him so watch out for that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:37 pm

So funny fact John james was on big brother UK (did we know this?) i can't keep up laugh out loud he dated the winner of that show and she said john james cheated on her....oh and they said john james always threatened to leave that show as well laugh out loud

anyway loving this new guy jaxon and look forward to seeing him pursuing cassidy....

i really really really can't stand Grant! seriously i can't get over what he said about cassidy on that kissing contest...he just gets worse and worse.... Redfacemad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:38 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:So funny fact John james was on big brother UK (did we know this?) i can't keep up laugh out loud he dated the winner of that show and she said john james cheated on her....oh and they said john james always threatened to leave that show as well laugh out loud

anyway loving this new guy jaxon and look forward to seeing him pursuing cassidy....

i really really really can't stand Grant!  seriously i can't get over what he said about cassidy on that kissing contest...he just gets worse and worse.... Redfacemad

No I did not know this!  Nice pickup.  

Jaxon is cool although I'm with Erin re: the Sons of Anarchy tattoo - I don't think he did it for money (who would anyone pay him to do that?).  More likely he was trying to find fame off the fact that he looks like Charlie Hunnam.  Oh well, I'm sure the show will achieve that for him! Cassidy is our Camilla IMO so I fully expect to see the 'nice girl' hookup with the hot stripper.laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez