SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:03 pm

ssin0547 wrote:Oooh, Cam as lead? I’m down with that. I think he’s old enough to pull it off where as last year I thought he wasn’t. I just don’t want to be disappointed this year! I still can’t believe how I went from 100% wanting Matty to be lead to being absolutely appalled with him as lead after a few weeks. All JMO.

I see Cam being a better lead than Matty for one simple reason: I totally believe Cam will show much more compassion when letting girls go and just in general than Matty ever did. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:53 am

100% agree AAL. No disrespect to Matty but if it is Cam I’m hoping for a more sincere, Georgia like approach
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:23 am

Yeah I think all the Bettes overall displayed more compassion when letting contestants go: SamF, Georgia, and Sophie so it could be just the women as Aussie leads are more that way inclined. Cam seems like someone where it's his nature to be compassionate and I can see him walking contestants out and expressing compassion and feeling for the women when letting them go (so more like how Art Green/NZ was as a lead when he let women go). Won't mean he will be perfect, no lead is, but I do think Cam would be more compassionate within the confines of what this show is, which would be nice to see yes jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:13 pm

Cam's latest IG post:
- A shout out to his employer for being understanding when he takes leave.
- An affirmation that he is still employed and still looks hot with a hose.
- Says he is looking forward to the year ahead and the last two were "incredible".
- Followed by the sunglasses "I'm cheekily hiding something" emoji.
- A fairly massive hint that he'll be moving to the East coast (Syd/Melb).
- Replies to a large number of comments; gotta maintain that fan base.

Translation:  Hi my name's Cameron and I'll be your Lead for the 2018 season of The Bachelor AU.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 KzTgaf8

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:16 pm

*swoon* Cam is looking fine in his fireman uniform  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 4256136633   As for the rest, I love it!  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1176891977 Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1710264613  giggling cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:18 pm

I'm going to be so disappointed if it's not him!  But honestly, I can't see it being anyone else, especially after that post.  We're firmly in the pre-season subliminal promotional period, IMO, and on a train that's going to take us straight to Cam Town.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 pm

I will be so disappointed along with you @Bobette if it's not Cam. It has to be! I can't see it being anyone else either. 

I thought they may go with a celeb lead instead of a returnee but now I think TPTB may want to actually steer away from a celeb lead given the fiasco ending with Sophie as I could see audiences having backlash if it is a celeb lead. There's little doubt to me that Cam's the best returnee option out of them all so it would be a no-brainer for TPTB to choose Cam imo. 
I don't want to get too excited but I can't wait to sleuth Cam's season if he's the Bach. On the train to Cam Town. Choo Choo cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 am

Yessss I love Cam! He is so sweet

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Oooh, is he the new Bachelor?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Oooh, is he the new Bachelor?  

That's the rumour, @Mommyof2.  And his brother too apparently (not sure how that works but that's what's been reported!)
Filming will probably begin in March and I haven't heard anyone else's name being thrown around so it seems likely.  :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I will be so disappointed along with you @Bobette if it's not Cam. It has to be! I can't see it being anyone else either. 

I thought they may go with a celeb lead instead of a returnee but now I think TPTB may want to actually steer away from a celeb lead given the fiasco ending with Sophie as I could see audiences having backlash if it is a celeb lead. There's little doubt to me that Cam's the best returnee option out of them all so it would be a no-brainer for TPTB to choose Cam imo. 
I don't want to get too excited but I can't wait to sleuth Cam's season if he's the Bach. On the train to Cam Town. Choo Choo cheerleader

full speed ahead! count me on this Cam train ! CHOO CHOO 🚋 :fingersarecrossed

i'll take any little subtle quote to bet he is it  Hugesmile

"The pair were seen getting very touchy-feely with each other while enjoying a day out with rumoured new Bachelor Cameron Camley."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5351471/Megan-Marx-Jake-Ellis-hands-other.html
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Maybe we need a cam fire truck?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal