SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:31 pm

@Bobette oooo yes it is the sweating emojis! yes I always start having doubt straight after I feel confident about contestants I like. I think it's me trying to lessen my disappointment just in case laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:32 pm

I found the emoji definition and ETA'd it into my post, @AAL.  I think Kyle is expressing nervousness.  It's a GOOD sign, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:24 am

Daily Mail trying to make this sexual but looks like mates to me:

Rumoured future The Bachelor hunk Cam Cranley cosies up to bikini-clad Dutch model Florence Alexandra during VERY steamy display at pool party

He's been hotly touted as the next eligible hunk to star in The Bachelor this year, even winning the approval from last year's star Matty Johnson.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 YqE7vVt

But Cam Cranley sparked rumours that he's already found his perfect woman, as he cosied up to former The Bachelor contestant Florence Alexandra during a pool party.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 TYQtQKY

The 28-year-old firefighter beamed as he wrapped his arms around the bikini-clad beauty's waist in a steamy display in Sydney on Friday - just hours after partying together at the Bachelor Of The Year Awards.

Source

If DM thinks that's "steamy" I feel sorry for their significant other. laugh out loud

Still, it does seem like unusual pre-Bach behaviour so IDK. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:51 pm

Well hello there.

EXCLUSIVE: Permission to freak out! Matty Johnson confirms Cam Cranley is the new Bachelor

Matty J is passing on the Bachie baton to his former co-star!

With his megawatt smile, chiselled jawline and heart of pure gold, Cam Cranley ticks all the Bachie boxes.

And now, after months of fevered speculation the 2017 Bachelor Matty "J" Johnson has told Now To Love he's certain Cam's poised to take on the title of our 2018 Bachelor.

"I'm thinking surely by now they've got the person locked in. If I had to put money on someone it would be Cam Cranley from my season," Matty J, who has just landed a guest role on The Living Room, says.

"He's someone that's kind and considerate and ready to fall in love but also, he's a bit of a dream boat to look at as well. He's a handsome young man," the 30-year-old adds of his former Bachelorette season two co-star.

What's Matty J's advice to Cam Cranley?

After falling head over heels in love with jewellery designer Laura Bryne, Matty knows more than anyone what Cam has to do to find The One.

"You have to be really patient and you have to be yourself," he advises Cam.

"Obviously at times, there is a serious risk of being hurt but you have to try and have fun and not dwell on the fact that there is a risk of getting your heart broken."

Source

No way IMO he'd be allowed to say all that if Cam wasn't Lead, especially now that Matty's presenting for Channel 10 so is officially "on the payroll" and practically a spokesperson for the network.

Announcement by the end of next week, IMO cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:27 pm

sad Anyone have the full article in Confidential and what Cam says?  DM just summarizes a few things but doesn't have all of what is said in Daily Telegraph.

'I don't know if I'd do it': Cam Cranley breaks his silence on rumours he will be The Bachelor
24 February 2018

He told Confidential: 'It's really flattering that people think it's going to be me.'

With discussions about his potential to takeover Matty J's former role brewing since last year, the Perth native said: 'I don't know if I'd do it.'

However, when pressed on whether he would take the opportunity if presented to him, the recently single charmer said he was unsure of putting himself out there in that way. 

The reality show heartthrob cited his family as his biggest hurdle saying: 'there is no guarantee if you go back into that world that you will come out the same.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5430201/Cam-Cranley-breaks-silence-rumours-Bachelor.html#ixzz582lATewZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:37 pm

Darn family!!! Hopefully after much consideration Cam realizes he will always be the same if he wants too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:39 pm

I don't know.  I feel like it could still be him.  That article is very carefully worded IMO - he's specifically saying he didn't go on BiP because he didn't want to just get pissed and hook up with people.  

To me it's emphasising that Cam is serious, considerate, and ready to settle down.  I still think it's part of the lead up to his announcement, and the mention of his family could prelude/justify why his bro is also on the show. 

I have been able to get full text of Confidential articles in the past - can't remember exactly how - but even the title of the original article is more promising:  "Is this former Bachelorette star the next Bachelor?".  I'll see what I can find...

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:46 pm

IDK. I still don't believe that Cam or his brother would do a show where they are both leads.

No one in their right mind would want to do that and compete with a sibling for the same women. That right there would indicate that TPTB want only drama and no way would Cam want to be a part of that mess. His family certainly wouldn't want their sons or themselves to be a part of that either imo.

I can only see Cam accepting being the lead if it is only him as lead. And even then I can see him being hesitant as Cam's never been one to rush to get back on these shows (like BIP or Winter Games). So if TPTB aren't being straight up with him or ensuring some things in his contract, I can see Cam backing out and saying no.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Was it ever confirmed that Kyle was going to be co-Lead though?  I thought it was more of a wing man part - not sure how that would work but I didn't get the impression they'd be competing for women and I agree that is not something Cam would do.

More quotes from the DM article:

Cam also revealed he turned down a chance to join Bachelor In Paradise saying he thought his chances of finding love were slim.
Proving he's a true romantic he said the concept of the show was not his cup of tea.
'It's everyone on an island getting drunk and hooking up, but for me, I didn't want to take the piss.'

That sounds like a Bach Lead talking, IMO.  He's setting himself apart from the rabble.  He saying there's "no guarantee" you'll come out the same person (i.e. he can then say later that upon reflection, love is a risk worth taking")

And I keep coming back to Matty J's comments - Matty who now WORKS for Ch 10, and is a friend of Cam's.  I can't see him saying all that if he didn't know.  I think it's all part of a very long marketing campaign.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:55 pm

Bobette wrote:Was it ever confirmed that Kyle was going to be co-Lead though?  I thought it was more of a wing man part - not sure how that would work but I didn't get the impression they'd be competing for women and I agree that is not something Cam would do.

More quotes from the DM article:

Cam also revealed he turned down a chance to join Bachelor In Paradise saying he thought his chances of finding love were slim.
Proving he's a true romantic he said the concept of the show was not his cup of tea.
'It's everyone on an island getting drunk and hooking up, but for me, I didn't want to take the piss.'

That sounds like a Bach Lead talking, IMO.  He's setting himself apart from the rabble.  He saying there's "no guarantee" you'll come out the same person (i.e. he can then say later that upon reflection, love is a risk worth taking")

And I keep coming back to Matty J's comments - Matty who now WORKS for Ch 10, and is a friend of Cam's.  I can't see him saying all that if he didn't know.  I think it's all part of a very long marketing campaign.

Way back when on Jesse Palmer was the bachelor, one of the competitors was his friend and acted as a "spy", I don't mind the lead having someone besides TPTB to talk to and get perspective.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:59 pm

I thought it had originally been posted upthread about it being two leads and Sprite was the one originally who posted she interpreted it as a wingman situation? Nowhere in the media has it been said about Kyle being a wingman, just Sprite's original interpretation which I agreed with as I never saw it as a possibility for double bachelors ever.

I still don't see Kyle as a wingman for the entire show. That's Osher's job and if Kyle made an appearance it would be no different than Matty, Richie, or Sophie's family who did the same thing (on dates etc). So I don't see why the media would be intending Kyle to be a wingman when they said "Double bachelor".

So far what I recall is NI mag talking about Cam and Kyle both as leads "Double bachelor". Then another article came out about how Kyle/Cam didn't want to do that. Then more recently the media has pushed only Cam as the lead.

If anything, if TPTB wanted "Double bachelors" and Cam didn't want that and so they changed to just lead it could be there are things Cam is having doubts about in the contract. If there was ever truth to two leads I think I would be extra suss of TPTB if they wanted me as lead and make sure my contract is iron clad with some non-negotiables or I'd walk away. If Cam doesn't end up as the lead that's what I'll think happened.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:04 pm

Hmmm yeah right, that's interesting. I still think that Confidential article is worded so it could still be him though. He says he "wouldn't automatically" do it. I would think if he had turned them down, he'd be saying "I am not doing it", flat out, to put an end to the speculation (he seemed pretty pissed off when the paparazzi asked him about it in that video upthread). If he does do it, I'll be pretty sure this was all just a way to let the audience know he'd given it a lot of thought and is serious about finding someone.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal