SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:04 am

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:Single date 20/07 at the zoo with one of the many, many unidentified brunettes.  She's one of the original girls.  Reported Here

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 P9goHRJ

Well that can only mean one thing - she's going home tomorrow laugh out loud  

They do look good together, but isn't it a bit late for a first date?  Assuming it is the first, I suppose.

This looks to me like a fairly low effort date, reminiscent of Alex's date with Matty at about the same stage of filming IMO.  It must be almost time for second dates to commence.  I'm still wondering if Cassandra must have had a date early on that wasn't photographed or reported.  It doesn't make sense for him to keep her all this time and not take her out IMO, especially if she's the bookies favourite to win.

ETA:  Here's what we know of the filming schedule:

March 14/15 - Introductions and first cocktail party, reported Here
March 20 - Single date with "First Date Girl" - helicopter ride, paddle boarding, picnic, Basin National Park.  Reported Here
March 23 - Single date with Romy.  Strolling around Manly.  Reported Here
March 26 - Group date - women pictured leaving the mansion Here
March 27 - Woman's Day group photoshoot reported Here
March 28 -  Single date with Dasha - swimming, fishing, Dirty Dancing lift in the water, reported Here
April 3 - Group date at rugby stadium with 12 girls reported Here
April 5 - Single date with Sophie - water sports at Lyne Park in Rose Bay reported Here
April 9 - Single date or possibly SQT after a group date - hot air ballooning in the loveheart balloon (not reported in the media)
April 10 - Mini group date in Glenworth Valley with three girls (Romy and 2 others)
April 13 - Space hopper group date with intruders reported Here
April 17 - Group date with skimpy coloured bikinis reported Here. Eight girls pictured
April 20 - Single date with brunette at the zoo reported Here

Anyone else notice what I notice?  Why that massive gap between March 28 and April 3?  If Cassandra had a date during that time, that would make her the 4th date girl which, if they are following the pattern identified upthread, would be the F1 date.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:54 am

Bobette wrote:ETA:  Stats from previous seasons:

Season 1, Anna = second date (episode 3)
Season 2, Sam = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 3, Snezana = second date (episode 3)
Season 4, Alex = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 5, Laura = second date (episode 3)

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:04 am

We'll likely have to wait and see if that's the case when it airs yes? There are no other media outlets with information during those 5 days?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:01 am

spangler wrote:We'll likely have to wait and see if that's the case when it airs yes? There are no other media outlets with information during those 5 days?

Yes I will be very interested to see if there was a hidden date with Cassandra during that time.  

None of the media outlets reported a date during those 5 days so far as I can tell and there are no pics on Diimex or matrix. Last year they "hid" the pics of Elora's overnight date with Matty until just before it aired, so the fact that there's no pics of a date with Cassandra doesn't mean they don't exist - TPTB may have paid the paps to keep them off radar.

However it did just occur to me that Easter was around that time, so maybe the whole production shut down for a break? Seems weird that they would considering they are already behind schedule, but if they had to pay their staff penalty rates to work on a public holiday, that could be motivation since Ch 10 are not flushed with cash as we know.  laugh out loud

Maybe there's just no need for a date with Cassandra. If he's been shagging her for the past 6 months as implied by multiple sources, then he probably already knows her pretty well. laugh out loud. However if TPTB are expecting the general public (who wouldn't know that info) to get behind the couple, they'd need to show some kind of relationship development.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:59 am

There's always been a few dates that slip through the radar, so i’d expect that Cassandra has been one of those this season.
Has the DM been a bit lax this year compared to previous seasons? I feel like we’ve normally had a lot more spoiled dates by now? Are DM just focusing on BIP people until thats done, and then they’ll focus on Bach, or have they been scared off or fined too much for spoiling Bach, so they’re holding off?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:There's always been a few dates that slip through the radar, so i’d expect that Cassandra has been one of those this season.
Has the DM been a bit lax this year compared to previous seasons? I feel like we’ve normally had a lot more spoiled dates by now? Are DM just focusing on BIP people until thats done, and then they’ll focus on Bach, or have they been scared off or fined too much for spoiling Bach, so they’re holding off?

I've always thought DM must be in bed with TPTB to some extent - not sure whether it's a financial arrangement (TPTB Pay DM to present the narrative they want told) or whether as you say, they're afraid of being fined (we know from last year there are now legal policies in place to prevent media posting anything which could identify the final 4).

This season there have already been several unexplained "oversights" by Daily Mail.  They haven't written articles about the we identified here, when usually they pilfer our information without a second thought.  Romy is a recognisable actress and she was NAMED in the photo captions on the matrix website... and yet still DM have not identified her.

So yeah, there's some kind of bribe/hush agreement between them IMO.  Hopefully we might get a similar situation to last year when DM seemed to just end up not giving a toss and chased Laura around until they caught her red handed returning from that SHV.  I still don't know what prompted them to do that but it was pretty funny at the time.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:15 am

Found some new pics on www.matrixpictures.com.au from a cocktail party dated 13/04.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 JTtYy5j
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 QMk1WZG
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 QXWoVQC
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 W0ug1Cv
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 BcCjEt2

Source

The caption suggests it's the RC after the intruders arrive but Romy, Ashlea, First Date Girl, Dasha and Alisha all pictured, and I think that's Sophie in the red top?  question

Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins pictured among a bevy of bachelorette hopefuls during a cocktail party including a bunch of new ladies.

So not sure what's going on there as none of the girls named above are pictured in the space hopper pics which are also dated 13/04. Maybe these were from an earlier cocktail party and they've only just been uploaded now? no idea

Pics of the intruders and space hopper pics for comparison.  I don't think they actually are in the CP pics?  So then why did the pap refer to "a bunch of new ladies"? dizzy

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 XQno97S
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 IbZgMY3
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1Na1QaR

Source

At least there's lots of hugging and smiling going on in the cocktail party pics... do we dare hope it might be a season where the girls are allowed to get along and don't have to manufacture bitchiness and "drama"?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:22 am

Ummm wow has matrix or anyone ever gotten pics from a cocktail party?? This is strange? I can’t keep up! So are the single date girls still in or are they out? dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Ummm wow has matrix or anyone ever gotten pics from a cocktail party?? This is strange? I can’t keep up! So are the single date girls still in or are they out? dizzy

I don't know!  I'm thinking maybe they're not out after all?  It did seem bizarre that he'd get rid of all of them like that.  

Matty was down to Top 7 by the first week of May last year and the girls were on the group dates all together so it was easy to see who was left.  But, since Nick's season started filming late, maybe they're running way behind schedule and he has a lot more girls left than it seems, i.e. still only a selection of the girls going on the group dates with others staying behind at the mansion?  question

@GuardianAngel, could you perhaps remove the E's from the contestants' threads until we clarify who's still there? TYIA

Apologies for the confusion!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:03 pm

@Bobette No problem, done!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette No problem, done!

Thanks so much, @GuardianAngel! bestbud!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:38 am

Found some more pics from the above cocktail party dated 13/04. There are a LOT of pics dated 13/04 with girls and Nick wearing several different outfits and doing different activities so either they're really far behind and trying to squeeze a lot in to each day, or the dates may not be entirely accurate. Anyway, it looks like the intruders were at the party just not sitting with the other girls hence why not seen in the pics above.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 WUzahSY
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 MJwdjlZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal