SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 pm

To me in one word - cringeworthy. Use a man’s body to promote the show because his looks and his eloquent speech are missing. He will be fun-and yes maybe he will be if I could get past the idioisms he continually uses. I have no desire to watch Nick as bachelor and so I won’t be. And anyway, thanks to great sleuthing I know the F1. Whether they last is another story.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:32 am

Embedding for anyone else like me who can't watch the Facebook videos because they don't have an account:

Source

Source

And then we have this, about his exes.  Bizarre that they're casually talking about Cassandra as an ex when she's on the show.  dizzy  

A Home And Away actress, an international model and a sultry Love Island star: Meet the former flames of Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins before he became The Bachelor

Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins is about to find love on the upcoming season of The Bachelor Australia.

But it appears the hunky rugby union star hasn't had too much trouble in catching the attention of beautiful women prior to his appearance on the show.

In fact, it seems that Nick and a Bachelor hopeful are already well acquainted: Home And Away's Cassandra Wood.

The buff Bachelor star and the aspiring actress were seen together earlier this year at a number of events including the Manly Boatshed and the Australian Open of Surfing, according to The Daily Telegraph.

The source went one further, telling the publication that Nick and Cassandra had known each other for 12 months were dating.

However, a spokesperson for Network ten remained tight lipped on the potential pairing, even refusing to acknowledge Cassandra's imminent entry into the Bachelor mansion.

But Cassandra isn't the only reality show hopeful to whom Nick has been linked.

Love Island Australia contestant Millie Fuller let it slip that she and Nick dated once upon a time.

In a recent interview with New Idea, the self-proclaimed party girl revealed she went on three dates with the former Wallabies star before they parted ways.

While admitting that while he was 'a nice person', Millie went on to explain that the hunky rugby player was not her 'cup of tea.'

Prior to his reported flings with Cassandra and Millie, Nick was actually in a long and committed relationship with Norwegian beauty, Martine Thomassen, which lasted five years.

Perth Now had reported that Nick had met Martine through his brother Nathan, after a footy match in 2010.

The former couple broke up in 2016 not long after their five year anniversary but remain on good terms, with fans noticing that they still follow each other on Instagram.

Beyond all the famous and known faces, there is also an unknown woman who may or may not have had a fling with Nick.

Back in March, Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson spoke to a woman, Lucy, who claimed her best friend had a night of passion with the rugby star.

Lucy claimed her friend confirmed that the 'Honey Badger' was 'well-endowed' but she had been left 'underwhelmed' by his performance.

'Massive c**k, [but] selfish ... didn't finish her off,' Lucy added.
The Bachelor Australia will air on Network Ten later this year.

Source

And then some other interesting comments from the Daily Telegraph interview:

Speaking to News Corp on Tuesday, the 30-year-old sports star revealed that the upcoming series will be quite 'funny'.

Without spoiling too much, Nick says 'there are a lot of funny points' on his upcoming run on The Bachelor.

He added emphatically: 'It is going to be a cracking show I reckon!'

The 'Honey Badger' described his time filming the show as 'weird' and made a comment about division between the diverse cast of bachelorettes.

Nick insisted it was odd to discover the women were very passionate about which co-stars they 'loved' and which they 'hated,' with very few divided on their opinions.

Despite the adversity, he claimed his priority was to remain as authentic as possible.

Source

Sounds like there will be division in the house amongst the girls so expect some "DRAMA".  IMO Dasha and Alisha will be villains and Cassandra might be ostracised if it comes out she's dated him before the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:38 am

@Bobette thanks for all that. I cringed watching the rose/naked vid. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:31 pm

@Bobette This season is sure to have sugar (honey) and spice with Nick's sense of humor. I would love to see him interact with Sophie - we'd all probably pay extra to see their fun!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette thanks for all that. I cringed watching the rose/naked vid. laugh out loud

Same. TPTB have completely lost touch with what Australia wants to see
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Sundy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette thanks for all that. I cringed watching the rose/naked vid. laugh out loud

Same. TPTB have completely lost touch with what Australia wants to see

They chose the right voiceover guy though - I don't know who that man is but he used to work for SBS and he's the BEST. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:06 am

Cass Wood’s insta is now public and she posted an insta story yesterday. Has she got special permission do you think? Is it because her name is out there as a contestant so there is nothing to hide? I’m really interested to see what sort of role she plays this season.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:21 am

The Badger is certainly making honey while the sun shines, I've already seen him on a beer ad, and I'm expecting the Tradie undies ads to start rolling out soon as well.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:35 pm

Nicks recent Instastory is making me feel all yuck inside. If that is what he finds amusing....he’s not going to gel with me
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Close to lewd postings that he finds hilarious imo. Locker room, frat boy stuff imo. Don’t know if Nick’s ready to settle down with a wifey and kiddies but I think he’ll never change. This is who he is, love it or leave it laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:25 pm

Idlemess wrote:Close to lewd postings that he finds hilarious imo. Locker room, frat boy stuff imo. Don’t know if Nick’s ready to settle down with a wifey and kiddies but I think he’ll never change. This is who he is, love it or leave it laugh out loud

Hopefully his F1 loves it then, I just find it distasteful.

I don't know much about Sophie yet, but her image from what I've seen so far really doesn't mesh with his ocker, bogan blokey gear, I'm surprised she's F1 honestly, and can't picture it lasting.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:06 pm

There are some women who are sophistication personified but can cuss and carry on like sailors in particular settings Embarressed!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal