SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:15 am

12/06/18 The Badge is Back in Oz 

Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins revealed via Instagram on Tuesday morning that he had flown back to his home country.

Sharing a video of his plane touching down, the patriotic former Wallabies star wrote: 'Still call Australia home'.

And a big thanks to Jo Scrimshire for linking the forum in her article!

Based on paparazzi photos and the research efforts of The Bachelor fan community, the final four contestants are all but confirmed.

The lucky ladies are believed to be: Brooke Blurton, Cassandra Wood, Brittany Hockley and Sophie Tieman.

One of the few DM journalists who ever acknowledge us.  Cheers Jo.   thumbsup

ETA: Interesting that both the pictures and text in the above article have the girls in the same order, i.e.:

Brooke - Cassandra - Brittney - Sophie

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 NqhPvjb

While the pic of Brooke with a rose and Cassandra looking upset at the F4 to F3 RC suggests IMO the order is more likely:

Cassandra F4 - Brooke F3 - Brittney F2 - Sophie F1

So not an exact match but still pretty similar, especially the order of Britt & Sophie as potential F2 and F1.

Hmmmmmmm.... wonder what they know.   question Maybe there are pics of the FRC floating around...

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:44 am

wow about time they acknowledge the forum! nice one @Bobette yes

now just waiting to see if we get something from sportsbet re blonde or brunette winner Hugesmile but that final 4 order you have (Cassandra F4 - Brooke F3 - Brittney F2 - Sophie F1) looks about right to me Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:05 am

I think Jo is the only one who’s ever acknowledged us, thanks Jo! Do you think it’s a sneaky way of them putting the F4 out there so they don’t get in trouble? Like “See, this is who the F4 are, WE aren’t saying it, but some other people are” laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:16 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I think Jo is the only one who’s ever acknowledged us, thanks Jo! Do you think it’s a sneaky way of them putting the F4 out there so they don’t get in trouble? Like “See, this is who the F4 are, WE aren’t saying it, but some other people are” laugh out loud

Yep - that's exactly what I think.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698 But that's fine, it makes me think we're on the right track and its so much more fun when DM plays nice and acknowledges us rather than take the credit for themselves like so many of their other journos.

This is the first time Sophie has been named in the media which is interesting in itself - I wonder if we might see more articles about her now and if so what tone they will take (considering the ones about Britt last week were not very complimentary).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 am

Thanks Jo Scrimshire from

dailymail.co.uk !!

Thanks to the person who brought this to my attention. Who is she??

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Captur12

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj3l5iGBNm3/?taken-by=akenzieee

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 am

Nick is following Dane Hockley on Instagram.  He is a relative of some description of Brittany’s.  What does this mean  question  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/hockers_lhb/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:46 am

Both are from port Mac. Might know each other separate to Britt? Or maybe Britt was picked and the blue heart on Sophie’s Facebook really did mean “my heart goes out to you right now”...?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:43 am

Agent99 wrote:Nick is following Dane Hockley on Instagram.  He is a relative of some description of Brittany’s.  What does this mean  question  laugh out loud

Nice pickup @Agent99. How far down Nick's follow list is Dane? I think they're listed chronologically so a long way down might mean they know each other from outside the show, closer to the top of the list would definitely raise my eyebrows...

@GuardianAngel, I have no idea who that random chick is who's photo Nick commented on. How very strange. Perhaps we should prepare ourselves for the possibility that he doesn't choose Britt OR Sophie and is still single and looking??? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Nick is following Dane Hockley on Instagram.  He is a relative of some description of Brittany’s.  What does this mean  question  laugh out loud

Nice pickup @Agent99.  How far down Nick's follow list is Dane?  I think they're listed chronologically so a long way down might mean they know each other from outside the show, closer to the top of the list would definitely raise my eyebrows...

@GuardianAngel, I have no idea who that random chick is who's photo Nick commented on.  How very strange.   Perhaps we should prepare ourselves for the possibility that he doesn't choose Britt OR Sophie and is still single and looking??? question

He's near the top of Nick's follow list.  Dane commented on one of Nick's posts 4 weeks ago - I wish I could grab a screenshot.  Maybe they did know each other from childhood in Port Macquarie, or maybe they met on HTD no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am

I looked back at his activity and 2 wks ago he started to follow manlyonlinebottleshop which is the person/company before ‘dane’ hence would indicate a recent follow. Not sure if this means anything? IMO Nick is v sm savy and not sure he would follow someone with same surname/relative as F1 immediately after frc.

Last edited by Loulou on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:05 am

Interesting.  Thanks @Agent99 and @Loulou.  Might not be a direct link from meeting on the show then, but IMO another indication that Britt would be a good match for Nick if their families are close. I don't see the connection with Sophie yet at all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:18 am

Well his “ex” tops the follows list. Anyone’s guess about what’s going on and what has happened. It seems like he has done a bit of housekeeping.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal