SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:16 am

I keep forgetting that he’s only 30 years old. Seems like an old soul. He’s probably off to do Nat Geo special for his show.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:51 am

I tried to get a zoomed in shot of the ticket, but it's just a blurry mess.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:54 pm

I think he’s going to be a giant tease for this season.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Idlemess wrote:
I think he’s going to be a giant tease for this season.

I can't wait to see the promo. I'm expecting to giggle a lot this season. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Colorado!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 WqnN2SC

Source

He's travelling with a guy from this agency:
https://www.instagram.com/lampoongroup/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:52 am

Nick’s living life and chilling at the GoPro games. He’s posting IG stories and just being Nick laugh out loud

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:50 pm

@Bobette are you monitoring Nick’s IG. I think he wore the same shirt Like the one on Sophie’s date. OMG, I think I’ve gone over the edge giggling No mas! But I’m having fun so...

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:14 am

Idlemess wrote:
@Bobette are you monitoring Nick’s IG. I think he wore the same shirt   Like the one on Sophie’s date. OMG, I think I’ve gone over the edge  giggling  No mas! But I’m having fun so...

You mean the GoPro t-shirt @Idlemess? If so maybe they were sponsoring Sophie's date - I wouldn't be surprised since Nick is affiliated with them. Good spotting - see what else you can dig up! I do follow Nick on IG but only have it on laptop (my phone is too old laugh out loud) so I miss a lot of social media stuff.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:59 am

Idlemess wrote:
@Bobette are you monitoring Nick’s IG. I think he wore the same shirt   Like the one on Sophie’s date. OMG, I think I’ve gone over the edge  giggling  No mas! But I’m having fun so...

Lol I love it! Good pick up on the shirt!! I hope he is sending some sought of subtle msg for us Hugesmile makes for fun sleuthing
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:04 pm

The shirt is a black button down print with glasses of various drinks.

https://i-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/i/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/05/06/4AD68D5E00000578-0-image-a-63_1522907150062.jpg

Source: Daily mail

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:46 pm

Idlemess wrote:
The shirt is a black button down print with glasses of various drinks.

https://i-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/i/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/05/06/4AD68D5E00000578-0-image-a-63_1522907150062.jpg

Source: Daily mail

My word that is hideous. laugh out loud And Sophie a fashion blogger.  But I guess opposites attract.  She'd better not try to change him!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:54 am

Updating the girls' social media stats:

Britt has changed her bio again.  Perpetual wanderer.  Period.  That does not IMO sound like a girl who has met her match and is about to settle down (although I don't think a life with Nick could be described as "settling" but you know what I mean).  She's also culled the number of people she's following.  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 XnHxijy

Source

I also found a blog she wrote last year: https://openended.com.au/blog/2017/5/29/relax-unwind-get-fit-what-is-the-retreat-revolution

Sophie has finishing slashing her posts and added one person.  Business, modelling and fashion blog details all on clear display ready for all the imminent free publicity.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 CSuUdYE

Source

She hasn't been in any @twocorporategirls pics since getting back but I thought this post was interesting.  A whole bunch of roses with the hashtag #love snuck in there.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 3qxBrLb

Source

ETA: OK looks like they put #love in previous posts as well so maybe that doesn't mean anything. Leaving it here anyway. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal