SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:20 am

I’m not convinced that away from the camera Nick is the larrikin. He was in a long term relationship with a woman who appears to be his opposite, but is she? He is well travelled and has lived in various countries. He is articulate, knowledgeable on a wide range of subjects, has good business/marketing sense, quick witted/thinks on his feet, dedicated etc. imo he may have many qualities similar to Sophie. I don’t think it is solely by accident that he is so popular within the sporting and adventure communities. It appears he is self employed/freelancing by utilising his ‘Aussie/larrikin’ brand and has an extensive business network. I’m not sure tpth will show us the serious side of his nature but hoping for some substance as well as the fun. Personally looking forward to seeing his journey as he is so left field for Tb franchise imo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:39 am

As a sports nut I have to say I'd never heard of Nick before he was named the next Bachelor. My son pointed out to me he knew of Nick because of 'Tradie Undies' (My son works at Myer, who sell them). I live in South Australia and Rugby virtually doesn't exist in this state, so Nick is not at all well known.
As for being eloquent I am yet to see that side of Nick. I have no interest in the bogan, larrikin side he presents to the world.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:02 am

I’m from Ireland. Rugby is huge here (we just beat the Aussies  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 1f4aa) I have travelled to many other rugby playing countries (NZ, France, Japan amongst others) to watch and enjoy the sport. Nick is very well known in the rugby world and tbh most people know him more for his ‘larrikin’ antics than for his rugby playing ability.

For what’s its worth, I always enjoyed when my team played against him. I have followed him on social media for years and I love his cheeky side. Professional sport can be very serious and he brought a fun light heartedness that was sometimes needed.

Also, he gave up the opportunity to make more Australian national team appearances, in order to earn more money playing in Japan. More money to help his family, I believe there was health issues in the family. That is huge. I know here in Ireland playing for the Irish national team is the biggest achievement there is, to give up that opportunity says a lot about him and his character.

I for one am rooting for him and hope he finds his happy ending.  Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 2764

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:51 am

@IrelandRose; yep you're right that Nick did move to Japan to earn money for his family when his Dad was diagnosed with cancer.  His siblings also have serious ongoing health issues.  He talked about it in this interview which I posted upthread but will post again for anyone interested.

Source

Personally, after Matty's IMO slightly wooden performance I'm just glad to have a Lead with personality.  Do I find Nick physically attractive?  No.  Do I share his sense of humour?  No.  Doesn't matter to me - From what I've seen, he's a decent guy and I'll be rooting for him to find love.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Has anyone else noticed Nicks likes on Ins apart from the adventure/travel posts? Today’s features 2 different OS woman (one he doesn’t follow) Not sure what to think? He liked the pictures within 20mins of TCGs latest post. Not sure if he is single or trying hard To hide his relationship given the media attention. If i was the F1 would want an explanation as not a good look. If Sophie went to the USA with nick returning early Jun would they be due for a weekend away? If she didn’t would it have been possible for visit since frc? Interested to know What others think?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:09 pm

I think that Nick is SM savvy with all of his IG stories. I’m beginning to think that his stories are taped. Just a thought.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:53 pm

Loulou wrote:Has anyone else noticed Nicks likes on Ins apart from the adventure/travel posts? Today’s features 2 different OS woman (one he doesn’t follow) Not sure what to think? He liked the pictures within 20mins of TCGs latest post. Not sure if he is single or trying hard To hide his relationship given the media attention. If i was the F1 would want an explanation as not a good look. If Sophie went to the USA with nick returning early Jun would they be due for a weekend away? If she didn’t would it have been possible for visit since frc? Interested to know What others think?

TBH I'm leaning towards him not picking anyone.  Coming out of a 5-year relationship, I wonder if he went into this seeing it as a bit of fun to get over his ex, his next big adventure, without fully understanding the community expectation of him finding his one twu wuv.  In pre-show interviews he didn't really seem very familiar with the show.

He seems to live life at 100 mph - doesn't appear to spend much time at home - so I'm not sure how easy it would be for him to nurture a new relationship.  It seems his ex divides her time between AU and her home country (Norway?) so that probably worked well, but I can't see him being able to carry on a "normal" 24/7 relationship.

Britt seems to love travel and adventure so on paper she seems like a good fit and potentially that could work - but I still think it would get exhausting after a while.  And besides, all signs point to Sophie being F1 IMO and she seems very grounded in Brisbane with her career so I just cannot see that working long term.

It's a shame because I think he'll need a very specific type of woman and the chances of her turning up as a contestant was always a slim possibility.  Happy to be proven wrong but I don't think we're getting a long term couple out of this one.  Oh and others have mentioned him liking and commenting on girls' pics so, yah....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:05 am

I think he’s picked someone because that would have been a clause in his contract, but I don’t think he’s in love yet.

Also, I just looked up when last year’s Masterchef aired in contrast to this year’s Masterchef, because The Bachelor won’t start til that show has ended.
Last year’s season aired from 1st May- 24th July. This year it started on 7th May. If it goes for the same amount of weeks, it will finish around 30th July which means this year’s Bachelor likely won’t start until the first week of August.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:11 am

@Bobette I agree with your summation of Nick and his life and loves.

I made the statement several days ago that IMO Nick chooses no one and I'm sticking to this. I have also been thinking about Cassandra. I am wondering if she was brought on as 'the love interest'. If Nick was in a long term relationship it wouldn't have been easy for him to fall in love in a few weeks. What's to say Cassandra didn't pull the plug on Nick and hence why she was snapped looking very upset. Supposing this did happen the Final 2 were by default and hence why Nick chooses neither women. All my opinion of course Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:31 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette I agree with your summation of Nick and his life and loves.

I made the statement several days ago that IMO Nick chooses no one and I'm sticking to this. I have also been thinking about Cassandra. I am wondering if she was brought on as 'the love interest'. If Nick was in a long term relationship it wouldn't have been easy for him to fall in love in a few weeks. What's to say Cassandra didn't pull the plug on Nick and hence why she was snapped looking very upset. Supposing this did happen the Final 2 were by default and hence why Nick chooses neither women. All my opinion of course Smiley

I've been thinking about Cassandra too. I wonder if she had a producer in her ear telling her she was his favourite and that nothing the other girls had could compare (since her connection with Nick was obviously deeper, having begin pre-show) so not to worry, she had it in the bag. IMO the audience will be expecting her to win too if they've read the (conveniently leaked) pre-show media articles about them already having dated. She certainly IMO looked confident on their date and in the group shots we saw.

And then BAM! he dumps her at F4. IMO that kind of "shock elimination" would be too good for TPTB to pass up. I hope they didn't totally screw with Cassandra. She might have had a really rough trot if she was thinking she'd win, and the other girls were against her if they knew about her pre-show connection with Nick. I have no idea what kind of person she is - maybe she's only in it for fame and it will feel like just desserts - but at this stage I'm nervous she might have just been a pawn in TPTB's game.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:41 am

Nick liked a photo of Cass in a rugby team shot a couple of days ago. Another hmmm. As I said upthread I am fascinated by how she is going to be portrayed. Fan fave, villain, entitled princess laugh out loud. The list is endless.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:19 am

Well, well, well...  isn't this interesting in light of our recent conversations.  "Banned from being photographed with women"?

Is that allowed? Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins enjoys a low-key lunch with mystery blonde... amid claims he is banned from being photographed with any women ahead of The Bachelor

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 J3e3lXb

Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins, 30, is said to be under strict orders not to be photographed alongside women ahead of The Bachelor.

So it may come as a surprise that the former rugby star enjoyed a low-key lunch with a female companion in Sydney's suburb of Manly, last Wednesday.

Baring his bulging muscles in camouflage-print singlet and matching shorts, the statuesque star was hard to miss as he stepped out with the mystery blonde at a local cafe.

He completed his look with a casual pair of black sneakers, matching socks and a black wrist-watch.

The duo were spotted enjoying a warm hug outside the trendy hot-spot, with Nick's muscular form dwarfing that of his slender companion.

Meanwhile, Nick's blonde pal sported a wide grin as she closed her eyes and wrapper her arms around his torso.

She was dressed casually for the off-duty occasion, donning a pair of black leggings layered beneath a baggy grey T-shirt and cropped denim jacket.  

The flaxen-haired beauty completed her winter ensemble with a thick grey scarf, over-sized leather handbag and a series of elegant rings and bangles.

Chatting animatedly, the pair entered the venue and settled down at a table to continue their conversation over lunch.  

Earlier this week, the Sydney Morning Herald claimed that Nick had recently declined to pose for photos next to any women at a promotional event.

'I'm not standing beside her, [the press] will say we were together. That's what they always do,' he reportedly said after being asked for a photo in mixed company.

Apparently, the former Wallaby was 'guarded by his two agents' at the event and insisted upon having a man stand next to him in photos instead of a woman.

The alleged encounter is perhaps suggestive of Network Ten's increasingly paranoid and controlling publicity department, Fairfax claimed.

Nick has previously been linked to Love Island Australia's Millie Fuller and Home and Away star Cassandra Wood, who is among the contestants on this year's Bachelor.

His last serious relationship was with Norwegian artist Martine Thomassen, whom he dated for five years.

Speaking to News Corp last Tuesday, Nick revealed that the upcoming Bachelor series will be quite 'funny'.

Without spoiling too much, Nick claimed that 'there are a lot of funny points', adding emphatically: 'It is going to be a cracking show I reckon!'

He also described his time filming the show as 'weird' and made a comment about division between the diverse cast of bachelorettes.

Source

Sowing the seed for a "chooses no-one ending" per chance?  And WTF is with the bold?!  A BOLD statement indeed!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal