SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 am

spangler wrote:I saw that on tv tonight. The promos seem to be targeted towards guys. Got hubby interested in watching.

Yeah, I think they're being very deliberate with their wording: "You've never seen a bachelor like this before" (if he chooses no-one, that will certainly be something different); "he's looking for his perfect match" (leaving room for him to say "Nup!  Didn't find her!" and it won't be that much of a surprise/letdown).  

It does seem like they're making the most of his unique character and playing to his strengths, which is good!  I wondered if they'd try to squash him into the Bach mould but looks like they let him break it.  I think it will be a really fun season.  The girls definitely looked like they were enjoying themselves in the pics!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Why am I not getting any sound?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:25 pm

I love the new promo ad. Very realistic!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:58 pm

I love it!  Osher is excellent and Nick’s soft “righto” just makes me laugh out loud.   I  think Nick will be right out of his comfort zone with the ladies so I can’t wait to see if there is someone for him and he goes all mushy.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:41 pm

Yeah it's perfect!  Another deliberate decision IMO was to use Robbie McGregor for the voiceover.  Don't know if I'm showing my age here but for years he was always "the SBS movie guy" who did funny little intro/promos for their weirdest movies so I think a lot of people would automatically associate him with good-natured pisstakes.  Glad they're not taking any of it too seriously.

@Sprite - Not sure why you're not getting any sound; it seems fine to me.  Might be a region thing?  It's embedded here if you want to try it there.  Hearing the dialogue is key.  You need to know that Nick is as nervous as a duck in a donna factory.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Do channel 10 want to be any more subtle about promotiting Nick’s fame?? But after Sophie’s ratings winning series its all about the fame of the lead and nothing about finding love. Sophie’s perfect match was a waste of time as I predict Nick’s will be. So this series is a big no from me.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:52 am

LOL. The magazine is blatantly lying with the mansion for this season.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/where-is-the-bachelor-australia-filmed-49921

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:38 am

Enough wrote:LOL. The magazine is blatantly lying with the mansion for this season.

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/where-is-the-bachelor-australia-filmed-49921

LOL, that's a shame.  Shall we tell them, or nah?   Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 3806527698  

Hey nowtolove, try stalking this place instead!

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Ir6vC6G

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:51 am

But the Daily Mail still regugitate the article from nowtolove!

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:55 am

Enough wrote:But the Daily Mail still regugitate the article from nowtolove!

*shakes head* cantstopl That's lazy and embarrassing.  

At least newtolove did some research.  Totally flawed research about last year's mansion but still, they had a crack, bless them.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:04 am

And Daily Mail has published story about the filming of The Bachelor in Mar with video of the new location.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:18 am

Enough wrote:And Daily Mail has published story about the filming of The Bachelor in Mar with video of the new location.

Yeah, it seems DM journalists don't even read each other's articles.  Not uncommon to have two completely contradictory articles posted right alongside each other.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal