SELECT CONTENT

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:28 am

General discussion thread for Sophie and Stu. Please discuss all SM Media etc here.

Bachelorette Sophie Monk picks Stu Laundy as her beau

After weeks of clandestine meetings arranged by Network Ten television producers, Sophie Monk is looking forward to one simple thing with her freshly minted lover, Stu Laundy.

"I just can't wait to walk down the street with him," the 37-year-old television personality told Fairfax Media.
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/bachelorette-sophie-monk-picks-stu-laundy-as-her-beau-20171026-gz8yki.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:51 am

I have to laugh at the idea of Sophie and Stu even talking about eloping when he is still married laugh out loud let alone talking about locations for an elopement. 

Polygamy is not legal. Dude needs to get his divorce finalised first. 

Until then, I won't believe anything about any elopement or anything else. 

As always.... actions > words. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia  - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:05 pm

While it is hard to win over 4 stepchildren all at once, I'm sure Sophie will be good with Stu's daughters. They will probably laugh at her potty mouth but thoroughly enjoy her jokes and fun. I also think Sophie will be very respectful of Stu's ex-wife (or soon to be).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:22 pm

IA. I think Sophie would be great with Stu's kids and never seen that being an issue ever. I think that's the least of Soph and Stu's challenges. Hopefully the divorce actually happens. If not it will be most telling imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:35 pm

LOL, @Norcalgirl about being the travel guru. Just grew up in the Okanagan and know that there are many hidden gems that no one knows about(or very little anyways) that a VERY public couple can escape to and FWIW, blend in cause it seems that their privacy is respected. We have had Patrick Swayze and many other high profile actors like Goldie Hawn/Kurt Russell who rented a "cabin"/cough/mansion for the summer and were left to their own devices as they'd come into town often and wouldn't be bothered.

@AllAboutLove, I think or at least what I got from those articles is that they are talking about eloping....meaning having a more private ceremony. Hardly what the traditional term for eloping is. I am very sure from what I read that they WILL be getting his divorce before any marriage will take place. All I was doing is since they both talked about Silver Star during the season, was showing what Silver Star looks like in the summer and winter alike. The resort does take visitors in the summer but cause of the remoteness of it, they aren't overrun with them and that is why in the summer may be the ultimate time for a wedding there.....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have to laugh at the idea of Sophie and Stu even talking about eloping when he is still married laugh out loud let alone talking about locations for an elopement. 

I'm pretty sure she didn't  mean eloping right now. I took it to mean when the time comes, that's what she'd like to do.  It's still very early days for them as a couple.   jmo

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:45 pm

I never took it like she meant eloping right now. I'd question her sanity if she was being serious about doing that right now laugh out loud

It's because it's so early days and literally only a few days they've been together in public that even any future talk of eloping while Stu is still married is ridiculous to me. 

I think the more mature and respectful thing especially for his kids would be for them to not talk about eloping or having sex or any of that stuff. I can't imagine it is easy for the kids to hear and it's not necessary to talk about publicly in any way. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:00 pm

I have to agree that I think Sophie would be a pretty good Step Mum. She doesn’t seem to take herself seriously at all and I don’t get a jealous vibe sense from her but that’s all JMO based on watching her interviews etc. I do like her and Stu together and I think if he didn’t have so much “baggage” (I hate to use that term but I don’t mean it in a negative way) they would actually be perfect for each other. To be honest the maturity and the laid back attitude from both of them is a breath of fresh air after Laura/Matty.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:22 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have to laugh at the idea of Sophie and Stu even talking about eloping when he is still married laugh out loud let alone talking about locations for an elopement. 

I agree 100% Sensational gossip titles sell magazines. The title of the Sophie and Stu story is an exclusive saying Sophie and Stu elope. There is no mention in this title of them planning to do this. It is a statement of fabricated fact. The article goes on to say they are planning their wedding. To me personally, it is far, far too early to be talking of getting married. Other Australian franchise winners didn't talk of the name of the son they want to have a few days after the final episode. They all just want to get to know each other first.

And in regards to the talk of marriage (totally illegal at this stage) are the feelings of Stu's children. They haven't even met Sophie yet. Forming a relationship with your partners children doesn't happen overnight but meeting each other is a start.

I can't help thinking Sophie and Stu are trying extra hard to prove to the public they are deeply in love and planning their future as husband and wife (Stu's divorce is being conveniently swept under the carpet).

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:39 pm

Storybook wrote:

I agree 100% Sensational gossip titles sell magazines. The title of the Sophie and Stu story is an exclusive saying Sophie and Stu elope. There is no mention in this title of them planning to do this. It is a statement of fabricated fact. The article goes on to say they are planning their wedding. To me personally, it is far, far too early to be talking of getting married. Other Australian franchise winners didn't talk of the name of the son they want to have a few days after the final episode. They all just want to get to know each other first.

And in regards to the talk of marriage (totally illegal at this stage) are the feelings of Stu's children. They haven't even met Sophie yet. Forming a relationship with your partners children doesn't happen overnight but meeting each other is a start.

I can't help thinking Sophie and Stu are trying extra hard to prove to the public they are deeply in love and planning their future as husband and wife (Stu's divorce is being conveniently swept under the carpet).
With my post, I think you can see that I am not sweeping it under the rug. What I said is that I tend to think that IF their relationship matters as much as they clearly think it does, then IMO, the divorce can happen and likely pretty quickly if that is what they want. For all I/we/anyone but Stu knows, maybe he hasn't had a good enough reason so far to push for a quick divorce and MAYBE now he does.... ALL IMO

FWIW, The only reason why I posted pics in the other thread about Silverstar and how it could be a great locale is because of both of them talking about it this season and from growing up an hour and half south of the area, I do remember how special and private the whole Okanagan Valley is. Famous people can get lost there cause the locals(me included when I lived there) tend to let people live their own lives and not tromp on their privacy.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:26 am

Did anyone hear Stu on Kyle and Jackie O this morning?
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/stu-laundy-says-its-his-fault-everyone-thinks-he-and-sophie-monk-have-broken-up/ar-AAufLxO

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:02 am

AEF wrote:Did anyone hear Stu on Kyle and Jackie O this morning?
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/stu-laundy-says-its-his-fault-everyone-thinks-he-and-sophie-monk-have-broken-up/ar-AAufLxO

Yep I did. I also nearly killed myself last night watching them on 'Have you been paying attention'. Funniest TV I have seen in ages! rofl I had my father with me and he had tears he was laughing so hard. Their back and forth comments in Sophie's last Instagram post (the one in Fiji with the red dress) also had me laughing. They are a funny pair for sure.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie Monk - Stu Laundy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Discussion

+12
iamreal2u
Enough
Sprite
stoneleigh
AEF