SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Guest Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:43 am

It's been a rough day and this little giggler just smoothed it all out! Thanks Lowes, and Happy Anniversary!

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Jolena Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:03 am

Do we know what the sex of their new baby is ? Did they have a reveal ? Anyone know? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:06 am

Jolena wrote:Do we know what the sex of their new baby is ? Did they have a reveal ? Anyone know? TIA

They aren’t finding out until the baby is born in May, same as with Samuel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:07 pm

So much better than watching the show.

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:09 pm

The bathroom antics on Sean's IG story are hilarious.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:15 pm

Thank you Sean is the perfect birthday present. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Samuel giggles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:48 pm

With her kids

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:59 pm

She hasn’t aged a day it seems. Also, the bump is smaller this time. So many people in the comments section are calling that she’s having a girl.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Even though she started off smaller and more fit, I agree with the comments. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'll be happy either way though. A healthy baby is what's important.

Also, per Cat's IG story, they are starting to work on Samuels big boy room. I'm going to go curl up in the fetal position for the rest of the afternoon.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:03 pm

I’m still rooting for boy, but healthy is all that matters.

I’m excited to see his new room! And a room in their house we never see. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 pm

^^ laugh out loud I'm guessing it's the junk room right now. Gonna have to find a place for that stuff now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 pm

He so bad

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach