SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Catherine's Mom is there too! I apologize if that's already known.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 2:04 pm

vivi2 wrote:Soo..excited!  At least this time, I could sleep thru the night.  Thanks Sean and Cat.  Now I can go out happily.  See you guys later.

That's what I thought too and then I remembered I'll be up all night to watch the Royal wedding. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Eeee!!! I'm so happy!!! heartbeat

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 7:35 pm

It's a Boy!!! Isaiah Hendrix

Graphic Credit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

seanloweksu. Meet my boy Isaiah Hendrix. Thank you Lord.

catherinegiudici. Introducing Samuel Thomas’ little brother, Isaiah

Last edited by lipsis on Fri May 18, 2018 8:23 pm; edited 6 times in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Thank goodness they posted before I had to leave!! It's another boy!!! I'll let [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post the pictures Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 7:37 pm

I was hoping for a girl but i'm still happy anyways! Love the name!!! beatingheart

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Yay I guessed right!! Love the name! I was close with my Isaac guess.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Congratulations to Sean and Catherine!! Smiley sunny [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 18, 2018 7:43 pm

The baby seems healthy and "robust". Catherine looks amazing. Congrats to all.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri May 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Beautiful pix! The parents are glowing.
For a minute I read the name as Jimi Hendrix--ha! I mean, Catherine is from Seattle after all.
He looks like Samuel, don't you think?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 18, 2018 7:45 pm

I just noticed in the picture Catherine posted he’s sticking his tounge out. Lol PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Great video of daddy announcing the birth of his son

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach