SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by smartcat Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:39 am

Poo-poo was my funniest moment this morning. OK thanks Samuel for making me laugh. Poo-poo followed by Mama was even funnier. Got to love me some morning Samuel!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:13 pm

I’ll just leave this here....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@seanloweksu

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:39 pm

OMG. Sean is such a good dad! Of course, Cat is a great mom and their little family is too adorable for words. I can't wait to see him if they have a daughter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Oh my goodness, that Samuel giggle always make me laugh. Such cuteness

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:48 pm

Oh no! They lost Samuel! Wonder where he went?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:09 pm

Oh that kid.

And if you want another treat, head to Catherine’s IG story to see Samuel spelling his name.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Yes Samuel, you are going to be two tomorrow. And yes, face filters are fun!

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:37 pm

I feel like I blinked and he was suddenly chatting so much.

He’s gonna have a great golden birthday tomorrow.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Sooo,Sooo cute!!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:41 am

Happy 2nd birthday to the sweetest boy in all the land

@catherinegiudici IG story

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Happy 2nd Birthday precious boy. hbbanner Wishes for the great life I know is ahead of you and lots of love. :Happy Birthday
smileyyay Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 57 1790118014 Hooray for SAMUEL!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:23 pm

HBD to the sweetest boy! In only 2 months, from "je..je...ju" to "Happy....to you", very impressive enunciation. Such a happy and smart boy! Thank you Samuel, for always making me smile. clapping!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach