SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 61 3806527698 at Sean's comments of Samuel in the hottub. That has to be one of best pics, what a cutie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Adorable pic. Samuel is so dang cute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:55 pm

just catching up on these cuties! gosh i've missed so much! so cute!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:46 pm

OMG!!! SAME pose, same smile, in the hot tub, like father like son. TB 2048?? Hahaha... Love him.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:12 am

Since ya'all liked the hot tub pic. A different version of the same theme.

@SeanLowe09: When you’re 2 and you’ve listened to too much @djkhaled

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 am

Samuel is such a cutie patootie

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:30 am

I wanna fix Samuel up with princess Charlotte....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:06 pm

A fun change of pace, just the parentals. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:07 pm

The OG PINKHEART PINKHEART

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:08 am

SWEETHEARTS !!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 am

umngirl wrote:A fun change of pace, just the parentals.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source

We believe you Sean. A loved up woman glows like that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:02 am

What a great pic of just the two of them. Marco Island is beautiful, no where near Disney! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach