SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by GuardianAngel November 13th 2018, 9:13 pm

Holy smokes! Look at those gorgeous boys. Isaiah has grown and looks so different already and Samuel has a big boy haircut.

Love the velour! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 75 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 75 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by smartcat November 14th 2018, 5:42 pm

Pleeeeease that picture of those two little precious boys goes over the cuteness scale :Woah-hoo:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis November 16th 2018, 6:25 pm

Happy 35th to Catherine’s barnacle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

catherinegiudiciThis barnacle of mine has changed my life. Really and truly. From the first moment I saw him on TV, I knew he was my dream man personified. Never thought this Godly, incredibly attractive, family man would ever look at this goober twice, but I’m glad he did and that he keeps looking
-
I’ve spent the last six of his birthdays with him and wow, am I a lucky lady. Since being together, my nose crinkles have deepened despite trying not to laugh at all his jokes (don’t tell him I think he’s hilarious), my heart has quadrupled in size (ok, I’m starting to tear up now) and he’s the absolute best daddy. Until the end of time, I’ll do whatever he wants on his birthday because I know it will consist of pizza and binge watching ‘sodes because err-one knows I’m down for that. -
Happy birthday my love, you and our boys are my everything

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel November 16th 2018, 6:28 pm

OH my, who's slicing onions!

Seriously, that is a lovely post!

Happy birthday Sean!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl November 16th 2018, 10:33 pm

That's so sweet heartglasses
Happy birthday,Sean !!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 November 17th 2018, 1:55 am

Aww, such a heartfelt tribute from Cat. HBD Sean. :yes: :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis November 18th 2018, 8:24 pm

Need a smile today? Check out Cat and Samuel making cookies on FB Live. Samuel was hilarious and cute as can be.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis November 22nd 2018, 9:14 pm

Happy Thanksgiving from the Lowe’s.

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite November 22nd 2018, 10:40 pm

They are such a joyous family. They never fail to bring a smile to my face. blowkiss

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl November 22nd 2018, 11:43 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to  SeanCat and babies !!!!
Happy Thanksgiving , everyone!!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis November 28th 2018, 10:13 pm

People Magazine randomly posted this video the other day. Sean reposted it today. Sharing it here to brighten your week. Enjoy.

Credit: @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel November 28th 2018, 11:04 pm

Lovely young family, with the sweetest boys!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach