SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Speaking of Sean, doesn't he usually live tweet the shows? Did he do that this season?

He said on the Almost Famous podcast that he missed the first few episodes and hasn’t caught up. He also said he texts with Arie and Catherine will give him the footnotes. It’s been over a year since he solidly live tweeted and with peanut #2 coming right as the Bachelorette starts I think that trend will continue. Winter Games was also neglected too but I’m guessing that he, like me, preferred the real winter games instead.

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 87b72b10 bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 86669110 bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

That was crazy, too. Anybody that watched that season could plainly see Brad was over the moon in love with Em. I never had a doubt one that season and even laughed at the spoilers.

Oddly as one of the seasons I did get into , I see the same here. Shades of Emily and Chantal regarding Brad’s true feelings compared to Arie and his F2. Shows sometimes even if you follow your heart , it doesn’t work out. No matter if they play a sappy love song like Trains, Marry Me. (Love that song btw). Jmo

Even though I liked Brad and Emily together, looking back now, I can see they were not a good match.  She said later on that she was embarrassed she even went on the show.  She fits better with Tyler and the life she has now. Jmho.  

I totally agree. I was talking about Brads feelings and Brads choice.. Not Em's.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

See, I don't recall TPTB wanting to spoil Kaitlyn's season or Ben's or Rachel's, what's so special about this one?

northernviewer wrote:As far as I can remember, only once has a fake spoiler been put out there by tptb .. Brad 2.0 when Chantal was supposed to be F1 and not a Emily.  Chantal wasn’t in on it and it hurt her a lot and caused enough stress to make her completely turn her back on Bach nation.  Could this be a season where the F2 is in on the ruse and is playing it up?  Sooner or later MF will try it again.   Probably not this year but it’s a possibility IMO. Maybe Becca agreed and has been promised the ‘ette for her troubles.   The Bach is like Big Brother ... expect the unexpected laugh out loud

Kaitlyn's season IMO would have been a foiler season if she didn't spoil her own season, she apparently chose no one. Ali was a total foiler. She was suppose to leave single as well. It was the great sleuther who found the license transfer of Roberto insurance to California and RS changed his tune the last minute, day of the FRC IIRC. Ali was quoted she had her friends in on it. Same with Brad's season, while Chantal was having "thanksgiving" dinner, that was from RS, who knows if that was given to him intentionally IDK, sleuthers found the picture drawing on the fridge which matched Emily's date, drawn by her daughter. Des's season had viewers and RS fooled even during the FRC expecting Brooks to come out of the bushes. Some die hard sleuthers couldn't prove it but there were signs Brooks was not the F1. Sometimes IMO SM helps with the foilers, Rachel's season was a good example by SM drooling (and that's not the word I mean to use) over the F2 there couldn't possibly be any other winner. JoJo's season they trashed Jordan, media/SM helped. How could JoJo choose a lying cheating guy over Robby. Meanwhile after filming Robby is posting SM from his flight back from filming with hotel slippers on. He didn't seem heartbroken to me, and actually very happy. laugh out loud  Ben's season they threw in the 2 ILY's to confuse viewers. Edit plays a huge role IMHO. I think every season there is some sort of huge doubt whether it be from tabloids RS etc, intentionally or not.

IA MF will try again, I think he enjoys that, and IA contestants play a role in their SM habits post filming. We've seen that far too many times. It's the quiet ones we sometimes have to watch.

IMO TPTB will always try to work around the spoilers because they have too.

Des and Chris foiled their own wedding date. laugh out loud it was great, but sleuthers were on to them. Even RS was fooled.
@GuardianAngel, I remember that season so well. I was one of the staunch sleuthers that was determined that the stucco house/wall that was in one of Chris's pics ABSOLUTELY didn't happen in Seattle where Chris was living. Heck, I lived on the island and we had the same kind of moisture in the year that Seattle gets and to see a stucco home is so rare because it needs to be maintained every spring as the winter it turns green.....even on a sunny side of the house. LOL. Guess it takes being in an area to understand, then takes a crazy one to keep being so adament on it. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214