SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Where could I find this SM photos ... I was unspoiled for first part of season so didn’t see any of the early sleuthing finds.

ETA. Found them

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:53 pm

I've wondered myself if TPTB want their lead and contestants to post on their SM and spoil the endings even somewhat but if so then they can't really complain about RS. I've even thought perhaps RS may be in their pocket somehow and both of them pretending to be enemies of sorts when they're all in it together for pushing interest in the show. And sometimes they give him correct info and sometimes not.

Ultimately though, I don't see Arie's season where TPTB made any attempts to ensure spoilers wouldn't get out with their own contestants and lead so any complaints they have are meaningless to me. TPTB speak out of both sides of their mouths imo and I don't think they care about spoilers as much as they claim otherwise they'd ensure their contestants don't post on SM anything spoilery.

Taking RS out of the picture completely, when it comes to sleuthing, each season looking at all the puzzle pieces (edit, media, SM, SCs, etc) this season to me was no different than any other. The SM activity of the lead/contestants is what gave everything away imo. Even in the International shows where there's no RS, other than edit patterns SCs, etc, SM activity usually is the biggest clue not only for F1 but also post-filming. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have been wondering for seasons if TPTB actually want them to do certain things on their social media and encourage certain things. 
PR of any kind is better than none. 
JMO

AllAboutLove wrote:I've wondered myself if TPTB want their lead and contestants to post on their SM and spoil the endings even somewhat but if so then they can't really complain about RS. snip

I think these two thoughts go together and IMO the show does want certain things out and use SM as a way to do that. Robert Mills had this to say about here:

Have you thought about putting social media clauses in cast contracts? Sean Lowe mentioned to me he thought he had one.

It's a fine line. Obviously you run the risk of like a few years ago, with Kaitlyn [Bristowe] blowing the whole season and we had to do triage. So it’s hard, but for the most part we’ve identified social media as something that’s really much more of a helper.

IMO they know there's risks but they have more control over cast SM and what does and what doesn't get posted. I'd imagine there are guidelines these days (perhaps part of that never been seen "Show GUidelines" that the contracts refer to) but that sometimes someone goes overboard. I seem to think that sometimes posts will be made that raise an eyebrow and then shortly after that the posted tames it down. IMO RS they don't control and that's the difference - they like the ability to control but as long as they can they're sort of OK with it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:41 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:

See, I don't recall TPTB wanting to spoil Kaitlyn's season or Ben's or Rachel's, what's so special about this one?

northernviewer wrote:As far as I can remember, only once has a fake spoiler been put out there by tptb .. Brad 2.0 when Chantal was supposed to be F1 and not a Emily.  Chantal wasn’t in on it and it hurt her a lot and caused enough stress to make her completely turn her back on Bach nation.  Could this be a season where the F2 is in on the ruse and is playing it up?  Sooner or later MF will try it again.   Probably not this year but it’s a possibility IMO. Maybe Becca agreed and has been promised the ‘ette for her troubles.   The Bach is like Big Brother ... expect the unexpected laugh out loud

Kaitlyn's season IMO would have been a foiler season if she didn't spoil her own season, she apparently chose no one. Ali was a total foiler. She was suppose to leave single as well. It was the great sleuther who found the license transfer of Roberto insurance to California and RS changed his tune the last minute, day of the FRC IIRC. Ali was quoted she had her friends in on it. Same with Brad's season, while Chantal was having "thanksgiving" dinner, that was from RS, who knows if that was given to him intentionally IDK, sleuthers found the picture drawing on the fridge which matched Emily's date, drawn by her daughter. Des's season had viewers and RS fooled even during the FRC expecting Brooks to come out of the bushes. Some die hard sleuthers couldn't prove it but there were signs Brooks was not the F1. Sometimes IMO SM helps with the foilers, Rachel's season was a good example by SM drooling (and that's not the word I mean to use) over the F2 there couldn't possibly be any other winner. JoJo's season they trashed Jordan, media/SM helped. How could JoJo choose a lying cheating guy over Robby. Meanwhile after filming Robby is posting SM from his flight back from filming with hotel slippers on. He didn't seem heartbroken to me, and actually very happy. laugh out loud  Ben's season they threw in the 2 ILY's to confuse viewers. Edit plays a huge role IMHO. I think every season there is some sort of huge doubt whether it be from tabloids RS etc, intentionally or not.

IA MF will try again, I think he enjoys that, and IA contestants play a role in their SM habits post filming. We've seen that far too many times. It's the quiet ones we sometimes have to watch.

IMO TPTB will always try to work around the spoilers because they have too.

Des and Chris foiled their own wedding date. laugh out loud it was great, but sleuthers were on to them. Even RS was fooled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^ RS said that Chantal and Brad had Thanksgiving Dinner together.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  

That was crazy, too. Anybody that watched that season could plainly see Brad was over the moon in love with Em. I never had a doubt one that season and even laughed at the spoilers.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

See, I don't recall TPTB wanting to spoil Kaitlyn's season or Ben's or Rachel's, what's so special about this one?

northernviewer wrote:As far as I can remember, only once has a fake spoiler been put out there by tptb .. Brad 2.0 when Chantal was supposed to be F1 and not a Emily.  Chantal wasn’t in on it and it hurt her a lot and caused enough stress to make her completely turn her back on Bach nation.  Could this be a season where the F2 is in on the ruse and is playing it up?  Sooner or later MF will try it again.   Probably not this year but it’s a possibility IMO. Maybe Becca agreed and has been promised the ‘ette for her troubles.   The Bach is like Big Brother ... expect the unexpected laugh out loud

Kaitlyn's season IMO would have been a foiler season if she didn't spoil her own season, she apparently chose no one. Ali was a total foiler. She was suppose to leave single as well. It was the great sleuther who found the license transfer of Roberto insurance to California and RS changed his tune the last minute, day of the FRC IIRC. Ali was quoted she had her friends in on it. Same with Brad's season, while Chantal was having "thanksgiving" dinner, that was from RS, who knows if that was given to him intentionally IDK, sleuthers found the picture drawing on the fridge which matched Emily's date, drawn by her daughter. Des's season had viewers and RS fooled even during the FRC expecting Brooks to come out of the bushes. Some die hard sleuthers couldn't prove it but there were signs Brooks was not the F1. Sometimes IMO SM helps with the foilers, Rachel's season was a good example by SM drooling (and that's not the word I mean to use) over the F2 there couldn't possibly be any other winner. JoJo's season they trashed Jordan, media/SM helped. How could JoJo choose a lying cheating guy over Robby. Meanwhile after filming Robby is posting SM from his flight back from filming with hotel slippers on. He didn't seem heartbroken to me, and actually very happy. laugh out loud  Ben's season they threw in the 2 ILY's to confuse viewers. Edit plays a huge role IMHO. I think every season there is some sort of huge doubt whether it be from tabloids RS etc, intentionally or not.

IA MF will try again, I think he enjoys that, and IA contestants play a role in their SM habits post filming. We've seen that far too many times. It's the quiet ones we sometimes have to watch.

IMO TPTB will always try to work around the spoilers because they have too.

Des and Chris foiled their own wedding date. laugh out loud it was great, but sleuthers were on to them. Even RS was fooled.

The sleuthing that takes place on this board never ceases to amaze me! clapping! :claphands thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:00 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:^^ RS said that Chantal and Brad had Thanksgiving Dinner together.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  

That was crazy, too. Anybody that watched that season could plainly see Brad was over the moon in love with Em. I never had a doubt one that season and even laughed at the spoilers.

Oddly as one of the seasons I did get into , I see the same here. Shades of Emily and Chantal regarding Brad’s true feelings compared to Arie and his F2. Shows sometimes even if you follow your heart , it doesn’t work out. No matter if they play a sappy love song like Trains, Marry Me. (Love that song btw). Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:12 pm

I have a lot of thoughts on Kolormiblnd's post on the F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo thread and here's one or two for starters:

Kolormiblnd wrote:snip
Him telling Lauren that this is going to get worse before it gets better is reinforcement for me.
I believe he told her in FS how this was going to go down and she told him that to be with him in the end she would play ball - Ergo fast forward the reason she was in Virginia after the filming, not looking for work or living in her own apartmment. Waiting in the wings for the sh**storm to begin!! (A lot of things make sense to me now, right after filming watching the footprints of instagram, I cannot put my finger on it but I kept feeling that Lauren was behaving more like the real F1 than Becca)
snip

There's more than just Arie's "telling" comment that it will get harder before it gets easier. Before the FS night, Lauren was saying things like this:

I'm scared to have my heart broken but that stems from me being afraid to lose you. ... I do see a future with you but it's hard for me to be hopeful about it.

But the next morning she was saying this:

Our relationship is so much further along after our night of conversations. ... I think you're really good about putting my mind at ease. ... My concerns about everything I was worried about yesterday have subsided. ... I'm so happy we got to talk about a lot of things I needed to get off my chest.

That's quite a big left turn from the night before to the morning after - especially from someone who has been fearful and scared for weeks. What in the world could Arie have told her that would make her change her confidence level? IMO he told her what was going to happen - that he was going to have to pick Becca at the FRC (thus the reason things would get harder) but would break it off and come back for her (thus how they would get easier). The liking of two IG posts from Lauren was something subtle but IMO meaningful to Lauren - a reminder that he was still "on track". This was IMO confirmed on the Jan 1 conversation Arie had with Lauren. IMO Lauren was posting like the real F1 because she knew that was coming - this was all a couple of weeks of "unknown" to get past on the way to what she wanted.

I also don't buy the fact that Lauren took him back right away without rancor - doesn't jive with me, especially for a woman who had that much insecurity throughout the season and was rejected on national television - the stuff of nightmares. Not making him sweat a little? It just looks like she made the reunion too easy for Arie unless she knew before hand that it was going to go down like this.
snip

And that's another "tell" IMO. IMO unless Lauren knew ahead of time that it was going to go like this I don't think she would have been willing to even talk to Arie let alone start dating him and apparently (based on the latest news) accept a marriage proposal from him weeks later. I think she would have retreated back into her protective shell and turned off every emotion she could possibly turn off. But she didn't do that. Furthermore, unless Lauren told her family what was really going on her father would have been looking to effing kill Arie before he made it one step inside the front door - but that apparently didn't happen either (or we'd be talking about the first Bachelor funeral).

The simplest assumption I can make as to why all these things happened is that Lauren knew the story board because Arie told her on the FD.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Oddly as one of the seasons I did get into , I see the same here. Shades of Emily and Chantal regarding Brad’s true feelings compared to Arie and his F2. Shows sometimes even if you follow your heart , it doesn’t work out. No matter if they play a sappy love song like Trains, Marry Me. (Love that song btw). Jmo

Even though I liked Brad and Emily together, looking back now, I can see they were not a good match. She said later on that she was embarrassed she even went on the show. She fits better with Tyler and the life she has now. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:27 pm

@Lucas15 I get what you are saying and it is intriguing to say the least. As with others it would upset me if Lauren was in on this and I do have my suspicions because there are loose ends. If it’s true that Arie didn’t handle things right with Becca and was cold etc...
It was because he wanted out of there with as little drama for him to get to Lauren imo. We shall see how this all unfolds. If not now , things will come out later.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:30 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@Lucas15 I get what you are saying and it is intriguing to say the least. As with others it would upset me if Lauren was in on this and I do have my suspicions because there are loose ends. If true that Arie didn’t handle things right with Becca and was cold etc...
It was because he wanted out of there with as little drama for him to get to Lauren imo. We shall see how this all unfolds. If not now , things will come out later.
Jmo

I don't think that Lauren was "in on it". I do think she was aware of it, and perhaps wanted it to happen - perhaps wanted it to happen very badly - but I don't think she did anything other than wait for Arie to clean up the mess he made and be there once he was done with that. I have some thoughts on the part of this which involves Arie and Becca but I'll save that for a bit later.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:55 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I have a lot of thoughts on Kolormiblnd's post on the F1-F2 Switch-A-Roo thread and here's one or two for starters:

Him telling Lauren that this is going to get worse before it gets better is reinforcement for me.
I believe he told her in FS how this was going to go down and she told him that to be with him in the end she would play ball - Ergo fast forward the reason she was in Virginia after the filming, not looking for work or living in her own apartmment. Waiting in the wings for the sh**storm to begin!! (A lot of things make sense to me now, right after filming watching the footprints of instagram, I cannot put my finger on it but I kept feeling that Lauren was behaving more like the real F1 than Becca)
snip

There's more than just Arie's "telling" comment that it will get harder before it gets easier. Before the FS night, Lauren was saying things like this:

I'm scared to have my heart broken but that stems from me being afraid to lose you. ... I do see a future with you but it's hard for me to be hopeful about it.

But the next morning she was saying this:

Our relationship is so much further along after our night of conversations. ... I think you're really good about putting my mind at ease. ... My concerns about everything I was worried about yesterday have subsided. ... I'm so happy we got to talk about a lot of things I needed to get off my chest.

That's quite a big left turn from the night before to the morning after - especially from someone who has been fearful and scared for weeks. What in the world could Arie have told her that would make her change her confidence level? IMO he told her what was going to happen - that he was going to have to pick Becca at the FRC (thus the reason things would get harder) but would break it off and come back for her (thus how they would get easier). The liking of two IG posts from Lauren was something subtle but IMO meaningful to Lauren - a reminder that he was still "on track". This was IMO confirmed on the Jan 1 conversation Arie had with Lauren. IMO Lauren was posting like the real F1 because she knew that was coming - this was all a couple of weeks of "unknown" to get past on the way to what she wanted.

I also don't buy the fact that Lauren took him back right away without rancor - doesn't jive with me, especially for a woman who had that much insecurity throughout the season and was rejected on national television - the stuff of nightmares. Not making him sweat a little? It just looks like she made the reunion too easy for Arie unless she knew before hand that it was going to go down like this.
snip

And that's another "tell" IMO. IMO unless Lauren knew ahead of time that it was going to go like this I don't think she would have been willing to even talk to Arie let alone start dating him and apparently (based on the latest news) accept a marriage proposal from him weeks later. I think she would have retreated back into her protective shell and turned off every emotion she could possibly turn off. But she didn't do that. Furthermore, unless Lauren told her family what was really going on her father would have been looking to effing kill Arie before he made it one step inside the front door - but that apparently didn't happen either (or we'd be talking about the first Bachelor funeral).

The simplest assumption I can make as to why all these things happened is that Lauren knew the story board because Arie told her on the FD.

@Lucas15, great points. I have taken to jotting down notes when watching now because things don't make sense. It would be interesting to compare notes when this entire "soap opera" is over. I want to go back and rewatch the season, once the finale is done because the more I see and hear, the more questions I have. Becca and Lauren appear to be pawns on a chess board.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214