SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Did anyone know why in Bryan's newest IG story he said she's in trouble when she gets home? Is it something she said in her fantasy sports segment?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

I DVR'd Brachel's interview as well, so I saw the hosts post interview, and I was glad that unlike the ET hosts, there was no shading of their relationship. One of the hosts said they hope to see wedding pictures soon, and that they would have them back to talk about the wedding. The interviewer said she likes both Rachel and Bryan and wishes them the very best.

@sdmom I just thought he was planning to beat her at basketball. I didn't connect it with the sports segment, so I don't know.

Is Rachel still in LA based on her newest IG? It was also posted in aleksmusika's IG story:

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 21395011

Last edited by Bookworm85 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by quietbreezes24 Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

@sdmom She is good at basketball. Looks like Bryan is challenging her to a little 1 -on-1 when she gets home.
quietbreezes24
quietbreezes24

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:26 pm

@Kolormiblnd I liked the unexpected questions but it's difficult to say publicly what you dislike about someone when you're still trying to build the relationships. Bryan's answer was definitely smoother. Rachel's was less smooth laugh out loud but they both were genuine IMO and didn't deflect the question, which I appreciated.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:02 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:@Kolormiblnd I liked the unexpected questions but it's difficult to say publicly what you dislike about someone when you're still trying to build the relationships. Bryan's answer was definitely smoother. Rachel's was less smooth laugh out loud but they both were genuine IMO and didn't deflect the question, which I appreciated.

Even after 23 years of marriage, I would still struggle to answer what I don't like about my in-laws, especially knowing millions of people are watching and dissecting every single word I say and don't say. Rught after their meet the family date in Dallas, I said I felt the Lindsay's were intimidating! Cousin Andrea was, I think, the first one to embrace him, and now I think sis Constance has came around. Don't know much about her mom Kathy but I think Bryan's answer is diplomatic, nothing against Judge Lindsay personally but wishing more alone time with him. What else can he say, really?

I remember Rachel shared how Bryan's mom wanted them to have kids right away, so maybe that's how she feels Olga is too involved? just a thought.

I still think it's interesting Bryan is home alone for the past few days. Coupled that with his shopping for scrubs, maybe he's getting ready for a new job? I have no proof but just a speculation. I don't want my word misquoted somewhere else.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 pm

sdmom wrote:
Fangirl26 wrote:@Kolormiblnd I liked the unexpected questions but it's difficult to say publicly what you dislike about someone when you're still trying to build the relationships. Bryan's answer was definitely smoother. Rachel's was less smooth laugh out loud but they both were genuine IMO and didn't deflect the question, which I appreciated.

Even after 23 years of marriage, I would still struggle to answer what I don't like about my in-laws, especially knowing millions of people are watching and dissecting every single word I say and don't say. Rught  after their meet the family date in Dallas, I said I felt the Lindsay's were intimidating! Cousin Andrea was, I think, the first one to embrace him, and now I think sis Constance has came around. Don't know much about her mom Kathy but I think Bryan's answer is diplomatic, nothing against Judge Lindsay personally but wishing more alone time with him. What else can he say, really?

I remember Rachel shared how Bryan's mom wanted them to have kids right away, so maybe that's how she feels Olga is too involved? just a thought.

I still think it's interesting Bryan is home alone for the past few days. Coupled that with his shopping for scrubs, maybe he's getting ready for a new job? I have no proof but just a speculation. I don't want my word misquoted somewhere else.
Are you speculating that Bryan is starting a new job in Dallas? Don't worry, I won't quote you! I feel like their Cali plans are getting vaguer & vaguer. In the interview Rachel said Cali is "an option" for them & that they both love LA. But they didn't say they plan on moving there. I wonder?

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:38 pm

I don't want to start anything, but did anyone get the impression that Bryan was mildly irritated by Rachel implying that his mom was involved in their relationship? Perhaps he doesn't see it the same way that Rachel does.

And I wonder what happened to the L.A. plans?  question This might be a stupid question, but what's the point in them applying for the CA exams/licenses if they're not planning on leaving Texas anytime soon? And I thought that Rachel wanted to get into Sports Broadcasting? Not that she can't do local stuff or travel back and forth (between Dallas and L.A.) but still though.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:53 pm

@vacayeveryday I think they are still exploring different opportunities. Obviously Rachel is the one who gets more offers, but even with her appearances on different sports channels, I feel most are temporary, nothing seems to be permanent, yet. She's a smart woman. I am sure she will figure out eventually.

Bryan... I guess he's settled imore and better in Dallas than he'd expected. I feel in the beginning of their relationship, he didn't really like Dallas, but now, it seems the Lindsay's are more accepting, again, my opinion only, so maybe he feels more at home? Doing something fun, like modeling, on the side is great, but at the age of 37, I hope he's smart enough not to completely change his career.

All Jmo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:11 am

Just a reminder this is a fan thread. 
Discussion both positive and not so positive can go into the discussion thread. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:17 am

@flojo031 I wouldn't say irritated. He looked a bit confused initially and then he laughed so I don't think he has a problem with her answer IMO. Also, i think they are still moving to California. Rachel is in California now. She just did a sports show there. And the designer that Rachel posted in her IG story today also had an IG story where he mentioned Bryan and said I will see you soon. We know Bryan was interviewing for jobs in California that's why he stayed the extra day after their last trip around Halloween. I don't remember him saying anything about interviewing for a job in TX. So IMO if he has a job I bet it's in CA.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:23 am

@sdmom I actually think that Constance and Kathy warmed up to Bryan a lot sooner than most people think. That magazine article with quotes from them seemed to have been written around the time Bryan and Rachel went Houston because it didn't have any of the later info on what they were doing. And Constance and Kathy both said really nice things about Bryan. But yeah the judge does seem very intimidating but I love that Bryan wants a stronger relationship with him.

I can definitely see Olga wanting grandkids as soon as possible. She's waited a long time laugh out loud.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:26 am

On Rachel's IG: Another opportunity with Aleks Musika.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 6 22164273_151607835571360_4769861834213687296_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTY0NzUxMjcyOTU3OTk4MDcyMQ%3D%3D

But I thought Musika Frere was only about Gents clothes? Could this be for Bryan, some modeling?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc