SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 pm

He’s so freaking snarky laugh out loud https://twitter.com/jrodgers11/status/938436271009083393

And I’d be so mad I have to skip Bora Bora and/or Belize so my SO can work over the holidays, I hope she goes regardless of what he does.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 10 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:46 pm

@Alanna JoJo potentially not being with Jordan for NYE? Ya right laugh out loud

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same thing as last year. Instead of four days in Belize they will just do three days like they did with Mexico.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Jordan is calling the Cactus Bowl on December 26th...https://twitter.com/kellisrobinett/status/938492638923296773
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Yeah.. Belize will not be happening then laugh out loud the Bora Bora trip is a few days after New Year's Day.

My gosh, what a wild last week of December they will have laugh out loud makes sense as to why they're heading to his family tomorrow then. I'm glad they get to spend some time with them!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 pm

If he is calling 2 games, that shows that ESPN has a very good opinion of him! Great thing for his career.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:07 pm

I mean Belize versus being at home (alone?) over the holidays?? Belize, girl!!! laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:14 pm

@Alanna girl?! What are you talking about laugh out loud

They'll get to spend Christmas at home. Their IG live certainly made it seem like she'll be traveling with him. I'm not sure if she'll travel to Arizona for the bowl game after Christmas, but I bet she'll go to Florida with him given it's a great location. She went to Georgia last year with him and Luke for NYE for that game. I don't think this year would be any different.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Was already going to watch the Cactus Bowl #GoBruins so glad I know one of the announcers already laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 10 1f49c

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 10 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 10 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:23 pm

JoJo said that they had a busy month of traveling, so it's likely she's going wherever he is going and vice versa. These games aren't until after Chrismas and for last NYE, she went with him to Atlanta for the game, so it seems like she'd do the same this NYE for the Jacksonville game. IMO.

And btw, so we're clear, Ben's traveling schedule for the Holiday's was stated as being Dominican Republican, NYC, Belize, and Bora Bora. I highly doubt his family is going on all those vacays with him. He's a big boy and has his own life/friends he hangs out with frequently, thus being likely that JoJo/Jordan and Co weren't part of all those trips in the first place. IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna girl?! What are you talking about laugh out loud

They'll get to spend Christmas at home. Their IG live certainly made it seem like she'll be traveling with him. I'm not sure if she'll travel to Arizona for the bowl game after Christmas, but I bet she'll go to Florida with him given it's a great location. She went to Georgia last year with him and Luke for NYE for that game. I don't think this year would be any different.
I’m just assuming/guessing she won’t travel with him because she hasn’t so far this year other than College Station and what is she going to do in these other places? He’ll be working, they don’t have friends/family there like they had Luke in nashville, doesn’t seem that fun for her compared to a family vacation  no idea

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Sorry last year nye was Atlanta, not Nashville, but still, L+A were there.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna girl?! What are you talking about laugh out loud

I’m just assuming/guessing she won’t travel with him because she hasn’t so far this year other than College Station and what is she going to do in these other places? He’ll be working, they don’t have friends/family there like they had Luke in nashville, doesn’t seem that fun for her compared to a family vacation  no idea
She might not be going to the Arizona game. But I think she will go to the Jacksonville game and/or the Alabama game (since that was the case last year.) It's only one day per game. She's not going to have a panic attack because she's "all alone" in a city while he's working for one day IMO laugh out loud

And as I stated above, the traveling list of DR, NYC, Belize, Bora Bora was exclusive to Ben. Who knows if the Belize trip was even a trip JoJo/Jordan and the rest of the family is/was supposed to go on.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena