SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:37 am

Who are these people on the after show? Couldn't they find any Canadians? SMH
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:38 am

HEA wrote:we have such a different way to see things @sprite and me

i really felt that he was rubbing her shoulder with affection.

That's what's cool about having both your impressions. We get both sides of the coin. Thanks much!!!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:38 am

after tonight... and the teaser

1. he clearly said that he wanted to propose to lindsey and ask her dad his blessing

2. teaser he said that something is missing with mikaela

teaser:

mikaela: I deserve somebody who is sure about me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:39 am

see for me the outcome is way way too obvious

and we know it never happen that way

i feel that he did not propose at all or if he did, mikaela back paddle like the spoilers said.... one week after the proposal

probably chirs said he made a mistake or she decided to quit

Last edited by HEA on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:41 am

HEA wrote:after tonight... and the teaser

1. he clearly said that he wanted to propose to lindsey and ask her dad his blessing

teaser:

I just feel bad for Mikaela in this situation. I hope he walked away alone or choose Lyndsey. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:41 am

Next Lyndsay talking with mom. Mom is worried about the age difference....wanting to do things, travel.

Lyndsay is talking to mom. They still need to discuss about Chris moving to west coast. They have obviously talked about this. She says he is open to moving. Thinks they are putting the age, distance all before Chris. She is worried they have put up a wall for Chris to jump over...and he won't be able to.

Sisters now are taking Chris for a walk. He says he is in love with Vancouver island and they are and how many times have you thrown this word around in the last few weeks. Jeeze. Producers have been busy putting a bee in their bonnet.

This date seems longer than the others....for obvious reasons. Three segments vs. two for the others.

Chris is trying to smooth the waters with sisters. They seem to be jealous. Even is Lyndsay is ready to settle down, we are not ready for her to settle down. Jeeze Louise. Shades of Catherine's sisters, but less polite and articulate. They are wondering why he went on the Bachelor if he wanted to go back to normal life after baseball. He says he had a hard time finding someone who wanted him for him. They wonder how anyone can really know him in the limited time they have. He understands their grilling but he says he they do have quality time. They want to know if he is ready to move to Vancouver because she is never leaving. They are really being bitchy and rude. Like the evil stepsisters. They are practically making fun of him because he has never camped. It's their life. I really want to slap them!

Bitch. Are there any more age appropriate people? He gets it. They are asking him what he will be doing after baseball. They are so incredibly rude and condescending. A couple of down right b*tches. Someone who is older, never camped, doesn't hike, has feelings for other women, the distance. He says they are raising all the issues he has thought about and he now has to deal with them all over again. Then they tell him don't even offer Lyndsay the fantasy suite card. It's disgusting. He says OK.

You know what is disgusting? These two B*TCHES. So rude. So condescending. You can tell they are selfish and jealous. Poor Chris. I have not felt this bad for a lead since poor Brad and the professor a** father going off on him because he hadn't gone to university.

No saying goodbye to the family in the driveway. Poor Lyndsay looks all happy and excited. Asks if he is having fun. He says sure, but some of it was hard. She doesn't know what was said and if scares her he might not want to continue with her because of what was said. She tells him she is love with him. He says they opened up some old wounds and now he has to decide. Family is so important and if her family doesn't welcome him, they will have to go their separate ways.

I expected this to be bad, but I had no idea it would be this horrible. I never understand why people would act like this on national tv. You can express your concerns in a polite manner without being rude and nasty. Dumb. Just dumb.

Now poor guy is confused and wondering if he should continue his relationship with her.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:42 am

BlackHalo wrote:

teaser:

I just feel bad for Mikaela in this situation. I hope he walked away alone or choose Lyndsey. no no

agree. in this situation? yep.... please mik run away fast :Bendog

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:45 am

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

teaser:

agree. in this situation? yep.... please mik run away fast :Bendog

Like if Lyndsey decides to leave... "here's the final rose since the one I wanted to propose to didn't work out". Ugh. Embarassing. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:47 am

I guess that's why he didn't propose to anyone.  I wonder once Lyndsey sees this episode if she will try to get in touch with him.  Although it has been awhile since filming stopped.  Maybe Lyndsey, Mikaela and Chris have all found others by now.

I think if I was Lyndsey I would want to know why he said some of the same stuff to the other gals. This is one weird show this time. I wasn't expecting any happy ever after anyway but holy cow!!! Nuts it is. Maybe TPTB should give up on the Canadian version???

Last edited by Brill on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:50 am

so now the

Lindsey: I do not want to be engaged with chris, I need to go away

makes all sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:51 am

so lindsey leaves......

mikaela shows up..... no rose??

that would be a HUGE azzzzzzzzzz

if he knew from the bat mike was not the one, let her go.... so maybe the conservative dress is that??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:56 am

maybe chris will have a change of heart with mik??????

mik is crying so imo he told her that he is also in love with lindsey

so mik knowing she is not unique.... yep, i think slitting 1 week later makes sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill