SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Ben Higgins Bach USA told his F2 that he loved her, to her face which they aired. For the sake of not going off topic, I believe there have been others.

Personally I don't think he should chose neither one. Pull a BradW Bach USA who chose no one, and I would respect him. Neither one, IMHO would be compatible for him, although they are both lovely girls. I still think he'll have a light bulb moment and realize yes he can fall in love but I don't see a long term relationship with Lindsay or Mik.

Lets hope Chris didn't tell them to their faces, that he was in love with them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Just for giggles I found a song that works for Lyndsey and Chris( Calum Scott ) you are the reason. For mikeala and Chris ( Luke Bryan ) out of nowhere girl.

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:15 pm

@devilmaycar3 and Pinkgirl,

Re: taking a chance on Lyndsey

One thing that stuck out for me, during the last episode, is how very close Chris is to his parents. In my opinion, I think that it would be extremely difficult for someone like him to make that kind of move.

On top of all the other things stacked against Lyndsey, this is a big one!! Moving and leaving everything and everyone you know is a hard thing to do.

I know it would be very romantic but truly, I don't think that he's up to that

JMO

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 pm

You could be right , that may be very hard to do

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:37 pm

HEA wrote:
Storybook wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I agree, we are only seeing what the editors want us to see and how to see it.  Our job as viewers and sleuthers are to read between the lines, IMO and what is there is that He only said love with regards to Lyndsey.  With Mikaela, he said that he didn't know if he could fall in love.  IMO, the edit was pretty clear.....Mikaela set up the ending IMO that she didn't know if he could find love for her in time.  She didn't know if there was enough time left.  IMO, that's pretty clear that even she is noticing that he's more into Lyndsey than herself.

Re: the bold. You are totally right. Great pick up!

i kinda disagree..... chris said directly to Mikaela: because I have a hard time to open up, does not mean there is no MIKAELA AND CHRIS LOVE STORY and that I am not SERIOUS about us..... the woman I pictured walking hand in hand on Queen street (Toronto main street) is a polish brunnette girl, and it was YOU....

it was no PI..... it was told to her at the RC after their 1-1

the family accepted him.... I strongly think that he ask both dads their blessing which was received (I shared a vid about it)

mikaela had zero doubt when she arrived at fantasy date..... none

it was all HIS doubts about himself about commitment, Lindsey was not the main factor.

jmo
with the first bolded, He also stated right to Lyndsey that the one he sees walking down the street hand in hand with is her. That was as of the last few epis and NOT from epi 4 when he said that to Mikaela. With the family accepting him - that's NOT typical of F1. There is usually doubt with the F1 edit. There doesn't seem to be absolute acceptance of either the contestant or lead at the respective mtf's.

HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love

I heard him say that he loved both girls (that's what I remember -anyway) BUT he  only told Lyndsey that she keeps him up at night and she scares him. He said this to her twice (on 2 different episodes) During the last episode, Lyndsey reassured him (again) that she will help him go back to sleep and she'll show him that she's not scary.

So for me, he wants her bad but boy is he scared.

JMO

I only remember him saying he was ... falling in love ... with both girls ... like a said in a post last night ... every lead seems required to say that and it means diddly squat IMO.  He’s said he’s in love with Lindsey though, then reiterated and said .. I love her  .... that’s the only mention of love that I think has any true significance

he said on PI about lindsey: I love her too.... not in love with

He said he fell in love with mikaela

with the first bolded, I agree. He said "in love" and then said "love her" on the HTD. with the second bolded, what he actually said on the FD was that he DIDN'T KNOW why he COULDN'T fall in love with Mikaela. There is something missing.

IMO, he is a lot farther along and ready to propose to Lyndsey than Mikaela and it shows IMO in the body language. It is him that's initiating the kisses with Lyndsey, where as with Mikaela, it is her that initiates the kisses. I think through past seasons we have established through sleuthing that the one that the lead is chasing is the F1. We have seen it time and time again with different franchises. This time the one that he's chasing IMO is Lyndsey. Going back through the other charts/seasons that I have kept track of, usually the F1 has the private dates or the ones with less activity. This time around it seems to be the case with Lyndsey. They had a relaxing mud bath, then were on their own for most of the date. Mikaela's was on a pirate ship with a bunch of other people around. Their date was reminiscent of Mikhel's from last season, a water date, then drinks on the beach at a table, then sunset pic. Where as Lyndsey's was like Kevin's. She had some public stuff but all happened on land, and they had a lot of alone time as well. Their dinner and drinks were very private.

Going by past stats and what has happened in the seasons before this one as we very often do, IMO, we have the stats, events, the chemistry, the family problems, etc to say that Lyndsey is likely the F1

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I only remember him saying he was ... falling in love ... with both girls ... like a said in a post last night ... every lead seems required to say that and it means diddly squat IMO.  He’s said he’s in love with Lindsey though, then reiterated and said .. I love her  .... that’s the only mention of love that I think has any true significance

he said on PI about lindsey: I love her too.... not in love with

He said he fell in love with mikaela

I deleted episode so cant check but I’m almost positive he said .... I’m in love with Lindsey .... I love her ...
I agree with that. IMO, that's exactly what was said @northerniewer

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:Watching final game between Koe and McEwen to see who will represent Canada at the Olympics in curling and I’m just going to ramble about some recent thoughts as I watch tv.....

If I had a nickel for every time a lead said in a PI or a VO that he was falling in love with his  or her final 2 .... id have a heavy little bag of nickels!  I swear before the season starts the Bach or Bachette has to raise their right hand and solemnly swear to confess this in front of a camera at some point before FRC.  It doesn’t mean anything ... we all know they know full well who it’s going to be long before the FRC .... and that’s why the F1 gets the best fantasy suite .... and in the old days ....rose petals too. Hugesmile

Another thing I’ve learned over the years .... F1 gets the worst edit on HTD and meet the parents ... it’s their right of passage to get the final rose .... tptb insist on it ....

A very wise board member gave some very sage advice many moons ago .... watch the feet ..... who’s the lead chasing and pursuing .....that’s the one they want .....

So, to me it all points to alindsey at this point in time .... does he choose her at FRC? That remains to be seen .... but nobody will ever convince me that Mik was his first choice going into HTDs or FDs ...
even if he does choose her in the end , I’ll believe it was cold feet Chris who chickened out and made the safe choice.   Don’t get me wrong, I like Mik just as much as I like Linds, both super nice girls IMO...but I don’t see the chemistry with her, not like I do with Lindsey.  

Hate that I have to wait another week to see how it ends  :crazed

Catching up on the board but just had to stop and say....you summed up my thoughts exactly!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:52 pm

HEA wrote:i am not sure we see the same show in terms of chemistry with mikaela....

was it not the same guy who could not stop kissing her during the golf? of kiss her, held her, kissing her on her neck during the dancing... or kissing her since episode 2... the scene that was never seen on tv but mik shared the picture... or the finally 2 times and the hard yes about accepting to forego to the fantasy suite? They kissed all the freaking time, he held her all the time as if he could not help but do it.

he kissed her head, her hand, her arm, her shoulder.... i do not recall him doing the same or as much with lindsey..

for me it was passionate (his words)

i mean they probably kissed over 20 times during the mini golf... him saying that he found any excuse to do it

no chemistry or little chemistry??? really???

To me that was Trish all over again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:09 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:i am not sure we see the same show in terms of chemistry with mikaela....

was it not the same guy who could not stop kissing her during the golf? of kiss her, held her, kissing her on her neck during the dancing... or kissing her since episode 2... the scene that was never seen on tv but mik shared the picture... or the finally 2 times and the hard yes about accepting to forego to the fantasy suite? They kissed all the freaking time, he held her all the time as if he could not help but do it.

he kissed her head, her hand, her arm, her shoulder.... i do not recall him doing the same or as much with lindsey..

i mean they probably kissed over 20 times during the mini golf... him saying that he found any excuse to do it

IMO when the lead is kissing a girl on the hand, shoulder etc it is because he doesn't want to have to kiss her on the lips yet again.   Reminds me of Matty and Tara last year - he was kissing her like that, and when push came to shove at the end, they could barely look at each other.  So yes IMO he doesn't do that with Lyndsey cause all he wants to do is kiss her on the lips Hugesmile

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:42 am

northernviewer wrote:Watching final game between Koe and McEwen to see who will represent Canada at the Olympics in curling and I’m just going to ramble about some recent thoughts as I watch tv.....

If I had a nickel for every time a lead said in a PI or a VO that he was falling in love with his  or her final 2 .... id have a heavy little bag of nickels!  I swear before the season starts the Bach or Bachette has to raise their right hand and solemnly swear to confess this in front of a camera at some point before FRC.  It doesn’t mean anything ... we all know they know full well who it’s going to be long before the FRC .... and that’s why the F1 gets the best fantasy suite .... and in the old days ....rose petals too. Hugesmile

Another thing I’ve learned over the years .... F1 gets the worst edit on HTD and meet the parents ... it’s their right of passage to get the final rose .... tptb insist on it ....

A very wise board member gave some very sage advice many moons ago .... watch the feet ..... who’s the lead chasing and pursuing .....that’s the one they want .....

So, to me it all points to alindsey at this point in time .... does he choose her at FRC? That remains to be seen .... but nobody will ever convince me that Mik was his first choice going into HTDs or FDs ...
even if he does choose her in the end , I’ll believe it was cold feet Chris who chickened out and made the safe choice.   Don’t get me wrong, I like Mik just as much as I like Linds, both super nice girls IMO...but I don’t see the chemistry with her, not like I do with Lindsey.  

Hate that I have to wait another week to see how it ends  :crazed

I agree with you @northernviewer, esp the bold.  Everything I have seen from Chris suggests Lyndsey is the one he wanted, so if he doesn't chose her, IMO it's because of something that happened or was said off camera.  If Lyndsey's not F1, IMO I will suspect it's because she just wasn't that into him, so he chose Mikaela by default; a scenario which IMO also fits the RS spoiler.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:27 am

Agent99 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

IMO when the lead is kissing a girl on the hand, shoulder etc it is because he doesn't want to have to kiss her on the lips yet again.   Reminds me of Matty and Tara last year - he was kissing her like that, and when push came to shove at the end, they could barely look at each other.  So yes IMO he doesn't do that with Lyndsey cause all he wants to do is kiss her on the lips Hugesmile

I kinda disagree...

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Ouch13
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 4614

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 7611
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Popopo10

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 57987810
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Lppp10

for me at MTP it was over with Lindsey. yes he had a good time with her in fantasy suite but he also had a good time with mikaela....

It was like he wanted a menage a trois if allowed, if possible, if all parties agreed and if people would not yell bloody murder.... her mom said it right: if both of the girls could be one....

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:47 am

for me mikaela was never second choice

he loved both girls for different reasons. and I agree that he was not ready to pick either of one.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 7411
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 7512
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 7912
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 5915
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 6312
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 1322
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Tttttt10
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:59 am

Polish...not polished.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill