SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:35 pm

I thought Alexis confirmed on the latest Facebook E interview posted somewhere on here that RnB are staying in Dallas?? Also, my hubby is in medicine and was saying chiropractors are pretty poorly paid in comparison to any other type of Dr. He thinks Rachel would make more in law than him so maybe that extra tea money is the way to go IMO?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by vacayeveryday Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:49 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I thought Alexis confirmed on the latest Facebook E interview posted somewhere on here that RnB are staying in Dallas??  Also, my hubby is in medicine and was saying chiropractors are pretty poorly paid in comparison to any other type of Dr.  He thinks Rachel would make more in law than him so maybe that extra tea money is the way to go IMO?

Yes, Alexis does say in that interview that RnB are staying in Dallas, but I won't believe until I hear it directly from them.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:29 am

sdmom wrote:Even though I am a big fan of RnB, I am not sure how I feel about Bryan’s new website selling weight loss products. I am in general weary of those weight loss stuff. But I guess now I know why he trademarked his name. It really is no different from others, IMO, who want to brand themselves.
Anyway, as long as he and Rachel are happy and he’s not doing anything illegal, I will still support them.
Jmo.

I have supported this couple from day one. Rachel is my favorite Bachelorette. She’s better than this.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:07 am

Honestly, I think this just comes down to money. He’s probably depleted his savings and he’s looking to have some income until he is working full time. Although until they decide where they’re going to live he can’t work, so maybe to him this is the next best thing. until you figure out home base. IMO, he seems like the kind of guy whose identity is tied to his career and it seems to be nonexistent right now. family. I’m do wonder how she feels about it. Maybe she’s being supportive because he’s been so supportive of her. ALL JMO

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:43 am

Cocoa Kisses wrote:Honestly, I think this just comes down to money.  He’s probably depleted his savings and he’s looking to have some income until he is working full time. Although until they decide where they’re going to live he can’t work, so maybe to him this is the next best thing. until you figure out home base. IMO, he seems like the kind of guy whose identity is tied to his career and it seems to be nonexistent right now. family. I’m do wonder how she feels about it. Maybe she’s being supportive because he’s been so supportive of her. ALL JMO
ITA. When they figure out where they are going to set roots, then they can each do something more permanent. 
Most lawyers are tied to something called "billable hours". Rachel seems to be doing part time lawyering at best which fits between her other new life. This can't be bringing in big bucks. I think she is still riding the TB money wave with promotions and other things coming her way and maybe him to a certain extent, too. 
When that well starts running dry, that's when I expect them both to move back to something more traditional. Maybe, maybe not. I think the longer both of them are away from their past traditional "jobs", the less likely either will go back. 
Just this morning another ex-'ette popped up on my SM hawking the FabFit box. This person has not gone back to her past job. Nothing wrong with that if that's what works for anyone. Not my piece of cake, but whatever.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:56 am

I love RnB and I am a supporter. I think this is the business venture that Bryan is referriing to and wasn't it sleuthed that he was selling similar type items back in the day, or something, isn't there a video of him doing so on You tube? I'm not a fan of this but schilling is schilling, even Dr. Oz has pedalled weight loss pills on his show and all those people pushing flat tummy tea. I also believe , but could be wrong that it was sleuthed that Byran has stopped working months before the season finale as i think that this was a ajor clue that proved she picked Bryan.

Bryan had said he still had to take the LA credentials test in order for him to get his license., in a recent interview. And Rachel is still employeed part time at her law firm Cooper and Scully in Dallas, she is still listed on their web page and they even updated her BIO to mention her fiance. The LA bar exam is offered in February and it doesn't make sense for them to move to LA without a guaranteed and consistance soucre of income by on of them, IMO. Which is why i think the where to live question has been in the air. IMO, along with the fact that Bryan did mention in the Marquette interview that they see LA as temporary since they are both so close to their families and they want to raise their kids by them.

I do think LA is on the menu, IMO and once Bryan can get his license and land a chiro job they will move while Rachel studies and take the bar, IMO.

JMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:50 pm

He is promoting a product that he promoted before he went on the show. He must believe in it. IMO that's better than promoting a product you don't ever mention or use again after putting it out there on SM.

I personally have learned a lot about some of those ingredients this past month especially Milk Thistle. Some others I've known about, and some I've never heard of. If it wasn't so expensive I'd give it a try. I'll go natural any time before trying something with ingredients I can't even pronounce.

Like others have said, they haven't publicly decided where they are going to live so no sense in starting a business until they get to a city they will permanently set roots in. He's still working on his L.A license, as per Bryan himself, so why not go back to something he appeared to enjoy and earn income at the same time. IMO it's better than not earning any income. OTOH maybe he doesn't need to earn income ATM, perhaps he has sufficient investments and just needs to do something on his own, on the side to keep busy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:55 pm

The stock market is at all time highs. Who know who has what invested. I know a lot of people have reaped from their investments this year.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:50 pm

I’m just over here laughing that plenty of past contestants have been ragged on endlessly for posting these kinds of teas but Bryan is getting a pass. no idea

And I sincerely hope no one starts taking this without first consulting a doctor, and not just a chiropractor from a reality tv show, a physician.

JMO

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 87b72b10 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 86669110 Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:04 pm

There are so many individuals both posting and/or reading the threads, from my experience, to say one cast is getting a pass or another is being ragged on is not true. It goes on with each cast person as far as I can tell across the board. It's part of the territory. 

My feeling is people should always be responsible and accountable for their own health even with being under physician guidance and make the best decisions with the knowledge available.  Supplements are supplements. They are not FDA scrutinized or approved.
JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 pm

@umngirl If your referring to Sean Lowe and the backlash he gets, I can understand your point, however for me personally we are discussing Bryan and some of those non fans that don't care for him IMO would never support the shilling regardless of the product, just like those that don't care for Sean or anyone else.

Some fans of the contestant will always support the product that's being shilled, so it works both ways. You can see it in SM comments. Some don't care who the contestant is and will post their opinion on the product whether it's positive or negative just like some who have always supported him have done right here. So I'm not sure that he's getting a pass.

I don't care what the contestants shill. I've always been a supporter and have for a long time now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:56 pm

I posted in response to the opinions that the tea is "sh!tty", Bryan is "dumb" and that supplements can be "dangerous". I personally consume and enjoy papaya, ginger, chamomile and occasionally persimmons and milk thistle - with no ill effects.

People using Hydroxcut died and it was banned by the FDA. It's revamped form is still causing users major health problems. Shilling wasn't the issue, to me. People dying from using the product or developing lasting health problems is the issue, to me  - IMHO.

I personally would consider obtaining a mortgage, seek legal advice, purchase wine or landscape my home with a former Bach participant IF they had years of success prior to and after reality tv. But that's just me and my opinion. Buying products from former Bach participant shillers so they can maintain a lifestyle most viewers will never achieve is not something I do. But again, that's just my personal decision. I wish Bryan and Rachel all the best!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit