SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:51 pm

star_D wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Photo_17
Becca's kitty is super cute. I wonder what her name is.
Do we have other previous contestants have cats instead of dogs?

Taylor who is now engaged to Derek has two HUGE cats and no dogs.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by star_D Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:49 am

Arie liked a pic of Lauren dizzy
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 9f62f710

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 pm

^haha, that's interesting!

ETA he doesn't even follow her! And that's an old pic from January.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Wow, guys, the jeans/shoes sleuthing re. Becca is so fascinating! Nice job to to those with such an eye for details Smiley If she is F1, I hope they confirm that was her in the IG story if it's true.

Lol what the heck @ Arie liking an old picture of Lauren. Weird....

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:01 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Wow, guys, the jeans/shoes sleuthing re. Becca is so fascinating! Nice job to to those with such an eye for details Smiley If she is F1, I hope they confirm that was her in the IG story if it's true.

Lol what the heck @ Arie liking an old picture of Lauren. Weird....
Maybe she likes olive green vests and jeans with holes, too! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:03 pm

That is so bizarre if Becca is F1. It could totally be Arie tricking us, b/c Nick and Rachel liked pics of their F2s too, but...we should definitely keep on sleuthing!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Putting whoever it was aside, how fun is a day like that? His ATV is awesome. That location was beautiful and perfect to play all day. Boy knows how to have some fun for sure. :yes:

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Aria wrote:That is so bizarre if Becca is F1. It could totally be Arie tricking us, b/c Nick and Rachel liked pics of their F2s too, but...we should definitely keep on sleuthing!

I think Rachel liked pictures that had her f1 first then she liked the one with f2.
The thing is Arie doesn't even follow Lauren. He had to go searching her IG and liked a random post. Is his intention to divert our attention away from the Becca discussion?

It's going to be a fun season for sleuthing if this continues.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:08 pm

I think that the TPTB probably check Arie's instagrams and the girls as well. If they want to divert attention away from Becca--I am pretty sure that they would definitely approve of Arie liking an instagram picture of Lauren's. JMO. I wouldn't be surprised if someone (or more than one) connected to production read these boards. Personally, I do like what I have seen of Becca and it would be nice of Arie to pick her. Also, if Lauren has already had a broken engagement not that long ago--than if Arie picked her and it didn't work out, she would have another broken engagement in possibly a relatively short period of time. I wouldn't wish that on anyone to be truthful. IMHO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:58 pm

Production, magazines, media, family, friends and cast have all been known to be both visitors and members here. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Production, magazines, media, family, friends and cast have all been known to be both visitors and members here. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 4256136633

If Arie and his F1, family friends and production come here, then I am happy knowing that since this is a community that welcomes and supports him as the bachelor. handwave

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:31 pm

@littlereddress We welcome all members regardless of who they are. handwave
 We can get salty (within site rules) in discussion threads and sugary in fan threads. Hopefully, something for all tastes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues