SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:29 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
freebach wrote:Arie's IG story Smiley I love this song. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Snymek10
(my SC)

If I go by the feeling of this song and the lyrics Arie seems very much in love with his final choice.  

Sorry for posting again so soon, but this song is beautiful and he is such a great singer.. Hopefully Arie found somebody that he feels this way about.

Oh man i just teared up! All the feels alright Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 4256136633 i can picture them dancing to this already beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:38 am

freebach wrote:Arie's IG story Smiley I love this song. 
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 22 Snymek10
(my SC)
Oh Lawd. We might just get a love story after all. I'm here for it! awwww

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:13 am

Love that song! I also think that the narrative of Arie falling in love with 2 women will be pushed this season--especially with how things have been spoiled. I hope that Arie and his F1 are happy and in love. I also hope that Arie does not tell both women that he's in love with them like Ben H. did. That can be harmful to their relationship.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:20 am

Just a question as I haven't been paying close attention, is the thought that maybe he's dating both the F2 post show a possibility? I know it's not the norm, but with the likes from him on Lauren's IG as well as any other likes, could it be a possibility?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:36 am

I also noticed the heading reads a little differently than Arie's actual answer. He said.. "He found love with two people". He didn't say he fell in love with two people. They typically feel love with both of the F2. In the preview, we hear him say I'm gonna tell this girl that I love her...so I'm hoping he saved any type of declaration of his feelings for FRC.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:39 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question as I haven't been paying close attention, is the thought that maybe he's dating both the F2 post show a possibility? I know it's not the norm, but with the likes from him on Lauren's IG as well as any other likes, could it be a possibility?

affraid Jeez i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!! though IMO i couldn't see the girls agreeing to that
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:42 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I also noticed the heading reads a little differently than Arie's actual answer. He said.. "He found love with two people". He didn't say he fell in love with two people. They typically feel love with both of the F2. In the preview, we hear him say I'm gonna tell this girl that I love her...so I'm hoping he saved any type of declaration of his feelings for FRC.

I so agree with you. When I hear about them being in love with both their F1 and F2 I kinda shake my head and remember Em and Brad's special where she said she had hoped he saved some of the special things for just her. I saw her point then and still see it..I hope Arie saves something special for his F1.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:54 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Just a question as I haven't been paying close attention, is the thought that maybe he's dating both the F2 post show a possibility? I know it's not the norm, but with the likes from him on Lauren's IG as well as any other likes, could it be a possibility?

affraid Jeez i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!! though IMO i couldn't see the girls agreeing to that
Just thought I'd ask as I said, haven't been paying too close of attention and with all the sm funky stuff wanted everyone's opinion.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:54 am

It's possible but imo it is not the case.
There are some trivial clues indicating Lauren is F2, imo. Her friend post a birthday wish to her with hashtag #bounceback and edited out after it was discussed here.
I noticed that someone created a fan account for Lauren and posted some of her photoshoots in the past.
https://www.instagram.com/laurenburnham_fanpage/
I think it might be created by her friends or family, not a random fan because these pictures can't be found on google or ig. If it's her facebook, her facebook is private.
One of the photos' captions is - "How is she still single?????". Her mom liked this picture. It could be she just like the picture itself but here is some trivial stuff makes me think she is F2.  
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcLMgrAHArs/?taken-by=laurenburnham_fanpage
And he spent two consecutive weeks with Becca.

I hope the ending is not a mess though. Watching your fiance says ILY to the other girl on TV is never a good start to a relationship.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:17 am

With Arie walking around listening to Perfect, I'm not too worried. In fact, it makes me smile. It really fits with first scene of them together shown in previews, doesn't it?

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:51 am

I don't think the show would go for him dating both the Final 2--they want that engagement no matter what. However, they don't seem to care a whole lot that the couples stay together for long after the show. In the scheme of things--likes on Social Media really doesn't mean a whole lot to me. However, some people want to still have the mystery of the ending so bad that even with some pretty strong evidence--there will still be people convinced that he chooses the other person.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:03 am

I don't think Arie himself would make a decision to date the F2 remaining girls. I would think he's mature enough to know what he wants IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues