SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

godawgs - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by freebach Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 pm

Arie- today's interview 

freebach

Back to top Go down

godawgs - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:23 pm

LiboLRC wrote:I mean IMHO he just seems tired.
freebach wrote:Arie- today's interview 

I agree, he looks really tired.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:45 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:I mean IMHO he just seems tired.
freebach wrote:Arie- today's interview 

I agree, he looks really tired.

Does anyone know why he looks down and to the left a lot?? It's like he's reading sometimes.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:56 pm

Arie says the internet is a cruel place. Is it? :yes:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/01/04/arie-the-bachelor-spoilers-message-interview-video/

It sounds like Jef is trying to wear him down because they bring it up in every interview.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:59 pm

I have to wonder if he is surrounded by handlers because of his slip up with his spoiler and they are giving him cue cards to read so he stays on script.   Perhaps he did not realize people threaten not to watch now even if just to see how it plays out if they know who he picks.  All my opinion. All over SM today is that Arie is the reason for the low ratings because he is so dull.

To me what should be a happy time for him and his new fiancee is being overshadowed by all the insinuation he is not done playing around. I notice he seems subdued in his interviews but he could just be tired.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:09 pm

http://extratv.com/2018/01/03/is-bachelor-star-arie-luyendyk-engaged-how-did-he-find-the-one/

When I listen to these interviews Arie IMO comes across as genuine about wanting to find the right one and make a go of this relationship. When he says he is looking for how they will fit into each other's lives AFTER the show is over is very telling. How many of them think that way?

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 pm

Honestly, he did fairly well with the ratings when you consider what he was up against on Monday night. College Football playoffs are stiff competition. It will be the same this Monday night but at least the teams involved will be 2 less. His journey should hit stride by the third week.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:07 pm

The show was on Jan 1--an awful night to premier any show IMO. Then up against bowl games. 
I almost watched the bowl games myself and I am an avid fan of this show. You can tape this show. I don't want to tape a game.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:20 pm

I watched bowl games.  I did DVR the show but still haven't watched it. laugh out loud

And I will not be watching Monday.  #GoDawgs  I'll catch up eventually or at least hit the highlights before epi 3.  Hugesmile  I mean I read the epi thread, so I feel like I already got the jist and highlights of Monday's epi. laugh out loud

ETA:  and it's nothing against Arie because I was happy he was chosen as lead.  I'd have done it no matter the lead, watching And cheering for GA was a little higher priority. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:34 pm

As most have noticed, he looks tired. His eyes look weak. I hope he isn't getting sick. I've been sick since the day after Christmas and I'm finally just now beginning to get my voice back.

When he speaks of the final episodes, I detect how difficult it was for him. I'm not picking up the difficulty was related to who he wanted to pick but how it all played out. I'm so curious as to exactly when Becca's X showed up. I'm also curious to hear the conversation during the evening part of this first ID coming up. That's usually when you hear their back story/relationship woes, etc.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I watched bowl games.  I did DVR the show but still haven't watched it. laugh out loud

And I will not be watching Monday.  #GoDawgs  I'll catch up eventually or at least hit the highlights before epi 3.  Hugesmile  I mean I read the epi thread, so I feel like I already got the jist and highlights of Monday's epi. laugh out loud

ETA:  and it's nothing against Arie because I was happy he was chosen as lead.  I'd have done it no matter the lead, watching And cheering for GA was a little higher priority.  Hugesmile
I wanted Clemson to win so badly but after their poor start, I didn't flip back and forth anymore after the first half. I just hope the dogs don't pull a typical Atlanta finale. The superbowl was heartbreaking last year.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:45 pm

I would think after you have been around the this show for one rodeo and most leads have already had a season of edit, manipulations and tricks galore, the lead is on edge waiting for the next shoe to drop. 
Dealing with TPTB is like dealing with a super hero/villain of great magnitude for the lead. IMO
You never know what you're going to get from them. That alone is stressful. It's not enough dealing with 30 people to date, travel, time zones.  The lead has to deal with MF and that's probably the worst variable of all. 
There is a reason there is that clause in the contract about being portrayed anyway they choose even through humiliation. Arie, IMO, had a great dose of that the first time around. With that being said, I don't think a person can prevent a second helping, if MF wants to load it on. It's a matter of how much MF wants to load it and how much he is going to load.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues