SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by flojo031 Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:57 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Reality Steve just released the spoilers for episodes 1-3 it seems like from the spoilers they are setting up Tia to be the next bachelorette.

Sent from Topic'it App

Yeah, just going on pictures alone, we all figured out that Tia was one of the top girls at the beginning. But who knows what'll happen at the end? She might not be as popular with the fans come finale time. I guess we'll see what happens.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:29 pm

If Lauren is F1 maybe Arie's likes are giving it away (it won't be the first time leads and SM give things away). 

If Lauren is F2 then imo it's super strange for Arie to like only Lauren's IG pics - even for a so-called misdirect. I'd definitely side-eye him for that Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Well whether RS' F1 spoiler is correct or not the episode 3 1-on-1 = F1 streak is broken since Lauren S. got the only 1-on-1 in that episode and our SM sleuthing confirms that she was eliminated on the date yes

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:40 pm

Looks like Becca is back to work (my guess according to the one captioned with going home early.Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 3be6f110
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 D6ec4b10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 A3fbf510
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 91767f10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 1d6a9410 pic)

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:55 pm

sdmom wrote:According to RS, Becca got 1-1 on ep 2. Krystal got the other 1-1 on ep 2 and met his parents. Group date: Demolition Derby (Sienne, Valerie, Tia, Kendall, Maquel, Marikh, Jenna, Caroline, Bekah, Lauren G., Chelsea, Annaliese, Brittney, Jenny, and Bibiana)

For ep 3, two group dates and 1 1-1. Lauren Schleyer and Arie went to a winery and she was eliminated on the date. So she's the girl here if RS is right.
Props to @LeapofFaith who first speculated it's her  yes while I though it was Kendall.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4458p924-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers

Group date 1 wresting
Bekah Martinez (Sex Kitten) vs Maquel Cooper (Lunch Lady) – Was told this was the best match of the bunch and the rest all sucked.

Group date 2

Best in Show” at the Grove in LA. 7 girls on the date were: Ashley Luebke, Caroline Lunny, Jenna Cooper, Becca Kufrin, Chelsea Roy, Brittany Taylor, & Annaliese Puccini.

If his spoiler is true then Arie broke f1 date in ep 3 streak! Did Becca break the first 1-1 curse and become the f1? We need to sleuth!

Thanks @sdmom yes good to hear i wasn't seeing things Hugesmile

Weird he got rid of Lauren S so quickly? i Wonder what happened? She seems pretty cool on her sm...will be interesting to watch anyway... Actually i am really excited for Aries Bach season IMO its going to be like no other!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:53 pm

I apologize if this was brought up already, but Arie is even liking fan comments on Lauren's pictures. He liked one of the comments about her being gorgeous on this picture:

https://instagram.com/p/BX3Ae81l2Ym/

If he did pick Becca, I would not be okay if I was her with my fiancé creeping this much on his F2 girl. Jeez.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:56 pm

LOL and the IG shenanigans began. I agree it's kind of weird for Arie to like only Lauren's IG stuff if Becca is the F1 as per spoilers. It would actually be hilarious IMO if RS is wrong again laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 am

I would hope Arie has spoken to Becca about this before he goes liking laurens pics? Also i wonder how Lauren would feel that he is liking her pics i mean if she is f2 and heartbroken i would think thats the last thing you would want to see especially when your trying to get over the guy? JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:I apologize if this was brought up already, but Arie is even liking fan comments on Lauren's pictures. He liked one of the comments about her being gorgeous on this picture:

https://instagram.com/p/BX3Ae81l2Ym/

If he did pick Becca, I would not be okay if I was her with my fiancé creeping this much on his F2 girl. Jeez.

All kinds of weird. What the heck.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:12 am

Arie is taking the sm shenanigans directive a bit too literally laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:15 am

Or is this Arie's way of telling people RS is wrong?

Anyway, this makes sleuthing fun! Let's get to work ! :yes:

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:17 am

I don't think RS is wrong. Other than his likes, all the other findings are pointing to Becca.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues