SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:37 pm

littlereddress wrote:The change I notice in Becca's IG is that she is no longer posting any pics of her with Arie.at.all.  It is all pics with the other girls and on twitter she has a meme of girls "we're all in this together".  What this means I have no idea, it may mean nothing but I noticed it.  All my opinion.

I noticed this as well that she was laying low so there's been some changes with her SM activity recently. I saw Becca K liked a comment on her most recent IG post "the best possible finale is Becca K and Caroline getting engaged'

Hope it's just the ladies being their friendly selves and not like the women teaming up as with the recent Bach Canada  :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Stacia620 Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

HaHa!  How about "All My Women"

As the Bachelor Churns

As The Bachelor Chums.  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 2498057887

How about the very old soap "The Secret Storm".  Pretty appropriate right now. giggling
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Nice thing is as fast as info spreads anymore IF RS knows anything he can’t drqg it out as long as he did with a Mesnick for fear another site posts it first.  And I still won’t 100% believe it until we sleuth it out here.

Oh Gawd, I hope he doesn't come up with another puzzle scenario dropping stupid clues and having everyone guess.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:49 pm

I forgot about steve’s “moon” clues and other crap laugh out loud what a moron, for real. Anyway, I bet this is a foiler (switcharoo) and of Arie was filming with his f2, it was because she needed some special “closure.”

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Maybe someone lost or messed up the footage for Lauren B's HTD date and they don't have enough so they had to reshoot  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Maybe someone lost or messed up the footage for Lauren B's HTD date and they don't have enough so they had to reshoot  no idea
Oh Lawd, I hope not. I just can not imagine why production would drag Arie to her parent's house in broad daylight. LOL, where were their pics during HTD if paren'ts home view is so accessible? This sounds like one of MF grand ideas. If the girl can take a pic of vans in driveway and she knows Arie was there...where are the pics?

I'm not questioning the lack of pics on Becca's IG of her and Arie. I can see the premiere pics to get the buzz going but I can't see it continuing with the spoiled oooops on Insta by the two of them. IMO, it's too easy to see thru.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:11 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Maybe someone lost or messed up the footage for Lauren B's HTD date and they don't have enough so they had to reshoot  no idea
Oh Lawd, I hope not. I just can not imagine why production would drag Arie to her parent's house in broad daylight. LOL, where were their pics during  HTD if paren'ts home view is so accessible? This sounds like one of MF grand ideas. If the girl can take a pic of vans in driveway and she knows Arie was there...where are the pics?

I'm not questioning the lack of pics on Becca's IG of her and Arie. I can see the premiere pics to get the buzz going but I can't see it continuing with the spoiled oooops on Insta by the two of them. IMO, it's too easy to see thru.

Agreed. If she's trying to expose something about Arie, that girl would post them somewhere other than supposedly Snapchat. About Becca not posting pics, last season it was kind of obvious when Vanessa posted them that she went far/ was final 1. Arie even mentioned in an article right after his season started airing that he wouldn't be posting pics of himself with any of the women on his IG because it's too easy for people to read between the lines on.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uetXHhzZelQ

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embedded video into post)

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Becca posted two pics of her with Arie, both of premier night. I'm not sure why that's considered a change in her SM? Sorry if I'm missing something but I don't see what's so unusual about that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca posted two pics of her with Arie, both of premier night. I'm not sure why that's considered a change in her SM? Sorry if I'm missing something but I don't see what's so unusual about that.

People are saying she hasn't posted pics of them together since premiere night which was a change for her.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:35 pm

It's only epi 3, if she's the F1 she can't be posting pics left right and centre of the two of them. IMHO there's nothing unusual from what I see on IG and twitter. Prior to that she posted back in Dec, her bio pic.

She posted for premier night, and she posted for her date that included Rachel Zoe to which she posted a very nice message.

I'm not sure what the concern is over her SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Well, call me stubborn and cynical, what proof does RS have Arie was actually there? The man is not always right.
Of course I could be totally wrong and there’s something huge going on but I have confidence this board will find out and unlike Steve, we will present proof. To me personally, now I feel more interested to sleuth. Sleuth until the very end, my boardies!

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues