SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:58 pm

Arie specifically posting that picture of Becca in the helmet in Arizona screams to me that he was showing off Becca. If you were secrectly pining for your F2 would you do that?

I’m glad Becca tweeted in her own way about being social media absent for a week. I don’t care about the lack of Arie pics, that means nothing to me but the fact she was so quiet for a week to me implies something was going on. She seems good now though so who the heck knows!

One other thing, when he posted that dirty dancing insta Lauren b had also posted an insta that day being out with people. Becca as we know was quiet.

I just hope at the end of all this, it works out for everyone, especially Becca as I’ve really come to enjoy her.

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I honestly like both Becca and Lauren B. equally (Becca has gotten more screen time and IMO seems nice/down to earth and Lauren IMO seems soft/sweet & seriously stunning on TV. I also wouldn’t think less of Arie if he came to realize who he truly loved more after he got a chance to miss her - the heart wants what it wants.

At any rate, this just got a lot more exciting for me and I look forward to seeing how it all plays out Smiley

I had listened to a podcast where it was one of the girls who was the lead or the F1 (I cannot remember who it was because it was a while ago) but she said after they had a couple of SHV she knew it was not going work out and it was only then she realized it. They realized they couldn't be together even though it was wonderful on the show itself. I can kinda see that happening IMO if Arie changed to Lauren where he could not get Lauren off his mind even though Becca was the "logical" pick at the end and the one he felt he should propose to because she is great. It is such a controlled environment and not the real world until a couple can spend time together and does not take away from how great they may be individually. JMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
kraft33 wrote:Well one of them is definitely on Arie's mind. Don't know how to bringing it over but he posted a story of a song called Never Be the Same and the lyrics are IMO for his girl!!

Never be the same Lyrics

[Verse 1]
Something must've gone wrong in my brain
Got your chemicals all in my veins
Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain
Let go on the wheel, it’s the bullet lane
Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight
Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me

[Pre-Chorus]
Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine
Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need
All I need, yeah, you're all I need

[Chorus]
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same
I'll never be the same
I'll never be the same
I'll never be the same

https://genius.com/Camila-cabello-never-be-the-same-lyrics

Hmmmm i could see this meaning for either his f1 or for the switcheroo gal  scratch jmo
Arie posted the same type of instagram weeks ago with "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. Becca responded with another song and lyrics by the same artist Arie posted today on insta. So, if nothing else, I know she likes her as an artist. That is an activity I don't have to speculate about.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Well, that's interesting. What song did she post?

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 pm

littlereddress wrote:Well, that's interesting.  What song did she post?
I want to say it was Havana...but I'm not 100% sure. I know it was this artist because I was curious and looked up the artist. Shame on me, I had never heard of her.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:38 pm

littlereddress wrote:Thanks for putting it in perspective.  Arie is not doing this to become an actor or entertainer, have a podcast or sell stuff on line knowing just what charming and witty thing to say at every moment.  

His blog is up and I understand exactly what he is trying to do.  I worry that he is getting the Bob Guiney edit and is thought of nothing more than a slobbering kisser with no ability to converse or be introspective.  The show is editing him to be callous about letting women go.

I think that as the season progresses and he is left with the women he is truly interested in the love story will emerge and it will be less about kissing (although I think that is he how he shows love and interest - by being physically affectionate) and more about connection and who he wants to end up with.  

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-bachelor-blog-week-3/

Per the highlighted, I like Arie. I really do. Am I crazy about him? No, I'm not. One thing I have always said about these shows is they can't edit in something you didn't say just like they can't edit in something you didn't do. Arie knew this going in. He should have taken that at face value and held back on some of the kissing IMHO. There's more ways to show you are interested in someone rather than just kissing them at every chance you get. To me, a good conversation is a lot more sexier than just kissing all the time and I realize they are cutting out a lot of the convo's they had..

What I'm trying to say I guess is Arie can't blame anyone but himself for the backlash on all the kissing he did. Maybe he felt like he had to live up to the nickname of the Kissing Bandit. I'm not sure. However, I am sure there's been much worse Bach's on there than what Arie is. So far anyway. ( Matt Grant, Prince what's his face, Ben F, The Farmer Chris, Bob the blob just to name a few. If people don't like Arie why on earth can they not just change the channel? Why is it so important to take the time to go to the trouble of posting online about someone you claim you don't like... Puzzles the crap out of me. lolol

Arie will be just fine. He will bounce back after this and live his best life. He will have the last laugh on these keyboard haters.. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 pm

I’m Okay I am starting to get scared now...so I found Arie on Spotify and saw that one of his most recently listened to artists was Stevie Nicks which is Becca’s favorite so I was semi-relieved. And then I found Lauren B on Spotify...she had playlists titled “plane music”, “PTP”, and “LS” that were created January 14th, 2018 and have almost every single one of the songs from Arie’s sponsored The Bachelor playlist. I hope it’s just a coincidence because I have a knot in my stomach rn.

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:44 pm

Yes Becca posted Camilo Cabello’s “OMG” a few weeks ago because I too wanted to hear the song. Very interesting he posted one of her songs now.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 pm

@Nixipixi14 Lauren created that list in the past few days, correct? I do wonder if she is pining, so to speak. If Arie had created a playlist of her songs, then I would be wondering what the crap was going on. I wondered if he pulled a Bob Guiney and decided to date both esp after Becca's X showed up. But we know he spent back to back weekends with Becca so that doesn't add up. Who knows? I just wanna see a pic of Arie and production to give any credence to this story. That's not much to ask when RS says he's there. I don't understand how they know he was there and let him escape without a snapshot of him and his posse.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 pm

I wouldn't count anything out at this point to be honest. I don't dislike Arie, but I also don't trust him as far as I can throw him. I just don't feel like I know him at all after one season + 3 episodes. I don't even know what his type is or whether he has one. I don't know what he's looking for, and his recent dating history doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. Right before starting this quest for a wife, he dated someone he never loved for a year while simultaneously doing whatever with Courtney. I hope for Becca's sake that all is well, but I do see potential for messiness here. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:51 pm

SeekAny wrote:Yes Becca posted Camilo Cabello’s “OMG” a few weeks ago because I too wanted to hear the song. Very interesting he posted one of her songs now.
I knew it was one of them!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:56 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:@Nixipixi14 Lauren created that list in the past few days. I do wonder if she is pining, so to speak. If Arie had created a playlist of her songs, then I would be wondering what the crap was going on. I wondered if he pulled a Bob Guiney and decided to date both esp after Becca's X showed up. But we know he spent back to back weekends with Becca so that doesn't add up. Who knows? I just wanna see a pic of Arie and production to give any credence to this story. That's not much to ask when RS says he's there. I don't understand how they know he was there and let him escape without a snapshot of him and his posse.

I would think if Arie was legitimately there, more than 1 source would've spotted him there. How has only one person allegedly spotted him? I just can't imagine them filming something to do with a switch in broad daylight? Wasn't Jason's switch done on a closed set? Honestly if it weren't RS saying he's been hearing things since the premiere, I would really believe it was just something to do with closure for Lauren. I just can't imagine production would be ok with people knowing the outcome of the show switched.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues