SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:44 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@Aunties_Love  and @devilmaycar3

I'd like to know your thoughts about Mikaela and sharleen's friendship. Do you think Sharleen has insider info from Mikaela and therefore, knows the ending? She's been pretty tough on Chris in her latest episode recap.

I think that he and Lyndsey have chemistry but I think she leaves so he picks Mikaela. I really hope not for Mikaela's sake but that's where I'm leaning.

It is hard to tell for me. Her last ep recap last week is actually more critical on how the edits is too obvious on pushing Lynds. In fact, one of her reasons for predicting Mik being F1 is because Lynds is too obvious. I felt when she recap, she actually analyze a lot based on edits while most recappers just speak from what transcends on screen.  All in all, I really cannot tell whether she knew anot but it is hard to think she wasn't at least being hinted at some point. JMO no idea

I think Sharleen chooses to be unspoiled but she does have a lot of insight, imo. I tend to agree with her in this case because it seems like Lindsay will be the chemistry f2. I like her so wouldn't mind either way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:45 pm

@devilmaycar3 and @Aunties_Love

What are your thoughts on the VO "I'm not ready to get engaged yet...I have to let him go"

Does she actually tell him and leave or does something else happen?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:@tatladylu

We have the crying sc of Mikaela, in that cap, it was speculated on by a few people including myself that she had something in her hands.  Then when you look at the sc, you can see her hands in an un-natural position.  IMO, that's because she is holding something.  I posted a while ago that the ring box is black.  I see something black in her hands.  IMO, Chris came to see her, told her she's not the F1, and he chose Lyndsey.

IMO, this would make sense if he did indeed chose Lyndsey, Sharleen's "friend" is Mikaela, therefore, what would make sense is if Mikaela finally told Sharleen that he chose Lyndsey.  This would make Mikaela's "friend" pretty upset, IMO, therefore giving Chris a bad time in the last epi recap.  Just my thoughts on it for sure.

@Agent99, I agree that this may go beyond speculation.  IMO

I actually thought Sharleen was more than fair in both the video and flare blog recaps, IMO. She compliments Chris on how he handled the FD issue with Lyndsey, she never says anything that isn't absolutely true. At this point, I'm really not interested in hearing a man who has already said he loves both women bemoan his inability to open up. He is behaving like a teenager. He really did not give solid reasons for why he cares about either one of them and he did say almost the exact same thing about each. He is not working through which of them is best for him, he is working through his own emotional immaturity and Sharleen is so right, it's boring AND it's late in the game for that. I appreciate her recaps because I feel like she and I are watching the same show. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:57 pm

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 and @Aunties_Love

What are your thoughts on the VO "I'm not ready to get engaged yet...I have to let him go"

I am not even sure that is Lyndsey, but if it is, it may go along the same lines of what happened in season 2 with April, she said in the season teaser how she wants to go home. Then in this season teaser we get how she wants to leave, can't be engaged, etc. IF that is Lyndsey saying it, it sounds like it could be from the LCD and Lyndsey is starting to show that she`s having a really hard time with the process and knows that there is still someone else there.

IMO, the ending will be along the same lines as April/Tim's season where April is the F1.

KNOW from Season 1 of Bachcan, Bianka also threatened to leave at times during the season, the same kind of teaser was left in then as well. IMO, this may actually be a F1 MO. IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

We have the crying sc of Mikaela, in that cap, it was speculated on by a few people including myself that she had something in her hands.  Then when you look at the sc, you can see her hands in an un-natural position.  IMO, that's because she is holding something.  I posted a while ago that the ring box is black.  I see something black in her hands.  IMO, Chris came to see her, told her she's not the F1, and he chose Lyndsey.

IMO, this would make sense if he did indeed chose Lyndsey, Sharleen's "friend" is Mikaela, therefore, what would make sense is if Mikaela finally told Sharleen that he chose Lyndsey.  This would make Mikaela's "friend" pretty upset, IMO, therefore giving Chris a bad time in the last epi recap.  Just my thoughts on it for sure.

I actually thought Sharleen was more than fair in both the video and flare blog recaps, IMO. She compliments Chris on how he handled the FD issue with Lyndsey, she never says anything that isn't absolutely true. At this point, I'm really not interested in hearing a man who has already said he loves both women bemoan his inability to open up. He is behaving like a teenager. He really did not give solid reasons for why he cares about either one of them and he did say almost the exact same thing about each. He is not working through which of them is best for him, he is working through his own emotional immaturity and Sharleen is so right, it's boring AND it's late in the game for that. I appreciate her recaps because I feel like she and I are watching the same show. JMO
Regarding the bolded @chgohighlife, I don't remember him saying he loved Mikaela. I only heard that from Chris with regards to Lyndsey on HTD. The only thing I somewhat heard with regards to Mikaela is that he couldn't fall in love as something's missing. Did I hear any of it wrong?? All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:18 pm

@Aunties_Love
Thanks for,your reply. I didn't watch April season so I don't know. It's sure gonna be interesting.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:20 pm

They pretty much always instill doubt in the edit of the f1 so it's no surprise that we're hearing that something's missing with Mikaela. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Regarding the bolded @chgohighlife, I don't remember him saying he loved Mikaela.  I only heard that from Chris with regards to Lyndsey on HTD.  The only thing I somewhat heard with regards to Mikaela is that he couldn't fall in love as something's missing.  Did I hear any of it wrong??  All IMO

Auntie's_Love, he says very early in the finale that he loves them both. I don't know how to do an SC but, I'll try to find where exactly, if I can. As you know, I don't put much stock in what Chris says to or about the girls but, he did say that.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:29 pm

devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:I do not know what it means, that is why I put some bold.
we already established that some are thinking her friend is more than a friend (kissing on mouth, Hoizer reference) and some think she is only a friend

my person can mean my buddy, my friend
my person can mean my significant other

everyone see whatever they want to see.

IMO, they grew up together and have always been there for each other as how a life-long friendship should be.
I can only speak for myself and I honestly don't know what else can be felt. The friend evidently have a boyfriend so implying otherwise can be a little insensitive. JMO.

can you pinpoint me the boyfriend as i searched and did not find one and even if she had one, maybe she is no longer in a relationship with him... just like lindsey who kept old pictures of her ex...
also love is love. where is the insensitivity in saying that maybe lindsey found love with a woman?
bisexuality is a reality. it exists and because she is a contestant does not mean she must be hetero only
we saw that with natalie with mattyJ... alex with ritchie... and probably other we do not know
i fail to understand why it could be insulting to find love with a same sex partner after being on this show
i have no prove she is... but i just find the kissing on mouth, love declaration, reference about hoizer by her friend... just a possibility.

my strong opinion here on this as for me love has no color, no race, no genre.

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:30 pm

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 and @Aunties_Love

If it it is indeed Lynds, I really don't understand why she will say that as it doesn't fit very well on how she is expressing her feelings for Chris so far. My best guess is maybe something Chris said or some kind of event that happened at the last minute that triggered it.

Although I am pulling for Lynds, I can't help to feel that she is so loving that sometimes it overwhelmed herself too. She get so emotional when talking about the love she have for Chris. I always got this "love trumps all" vibe from her since she is never once concerned about their obstacles but just how Chris felt about those obstacles. Chris's dad said it should concern her more and I agree since that is wise. If she didn't walk away and was let go instead, I think she will be painfully broken and it scares me a little bit to watch it all go down. If that happens, I wonder how Chris is going to approach that. I hope it is way more than just something is missing that he couldn't pinpoint. JMO.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:32 pm

HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:I do not know what it means, that is why I put some bold.
we already established that some are thinking her friend is more than a friend (kissing on mouth, Hoizer reference) and some think she is only a friend

my person can mean my buddy, my friend
my person can mean my significant other

everyone see whatever they want to see.

IMO, they grew up together and have always been there for each other as how a life-long friendship should be.
I can only speak for myself and I honestly don't know what else can be felt. The friend evidently have a boyfriend so implying otherwise can be a little insensitive. JMO.

can you pinpoint me the boyfriend as i searched and did not find one and even if she had one, maybe she is no longer in a relationship with him... just like lindsey who kept old pictures of her ex...
also love is love. where is the insensitivity in saying that maybe lindsey found love with a woman?
bisexuality is a reality. it exists and because she is a contestant does not mean she must be hetero only
we saw that with natalie with mattyJ... alex with ritchie... and probably other we do not know
i fail to understand why it could be insulting to find love with a same sex partner after being on this show
i have no prove she is...  but i just find the kissing on mouth, love declaration, reference about hoizer by her friend... just a possibility.

my strong opinion here on this as for me love has no color, no race, no genre.

I am all for that too but I just simply think it don't fit the case here at all. As for the picture, I am not very comfortable in bringing it over but if you look into the friend' Instagram, he is all over. In fact, he is just there in her latest posting.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:33 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 58 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99