SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 14 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rdjbb Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Here’s what I’ve been seeing. Mik posted a side pic and her hair is done up in a bun almost identical to that final rose pic. Also she just made a point on her insta story to say, “Oh, and bun life”. I think she’s trying to tell us that she is the F1. Kinda bummed because I see a better match with Lyndsey. Thoughts?
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Rdjbb wrote:Here’s what I’ve been seeing.  Mik posted a side pic and her hair is done up in a bun almost identical to that final rose pic.  Also she just made a point on her insta story to say, “Oh, and bun life”. I think she’s trying to tell us that she is the F1.  Kinda bummed because I see a better match with Lyndsey.  Thoughts?

She has always got her hair in the bun. I don't think it's that big a deal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Rdjbb wrote:Here’s what I’ve been seeing.  Mik posted a side pic and her hair is done up in a bun almost identical to that final rose pic.  Also she just made a point on her insta story to say, “Oh, and bun life”. I think she’s trying to tell us that she is the F1.  Kinda bummed because I see a better match with Lyndsey.  Thoughts?

Is there a final rose pic somewhere?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Sprite wrote:

That bun reminds me of that episode on King of Queens .... when Carrie insisted on wearing it even though Doug hated it cuz it reminded him of old librarian .... im not a fan of that kinda bun myself either laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:21 pm

@Rdjbb, I strongly and wholeheartedly disagree. To me, Lyndsey is a petulant, reactionary, dramatic young woman who has a great deal of confusion about who she is and what she wants (which is par for the course at 23, it is a time for exploration and growth for most, not marriage and children.) IMO, she is the last thing Chris needs and if he chooses her, which I am aware he very well could, he will have buyer's remorse before any knot can be tied. Her filter-free family is another check mark on the "con" side from what I saw.
I'm honestly not sure about Mikaela but, based on what we have been shown of her, her business development and the support her family can provide, I believe she is focused and mature enough to merit his further involvement if he cares for her as much as I think he does. It's simple for me - I have a strong preference for Mikaela because she and her family exhibited more class and she appears to be much more grounded. She would be an asset to a 33 year old man who needs to develop a new career. JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Mikaela's not in the country so she can't watch but she's still posting about it on her IG story
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Screen14
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Screen15

She also said she's gonna try to plan an event of some sort for finale night in Toronto.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:30 pm

^^Isn't Lyndsey a publicist?!...Umm she may work better for him if so.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 pm

I think Chris needs to do some soul searching on his own to know who he is!! Now he may end with one of them but wish them the best. They may need it. Starting last week I read what is said here as to how things are going and then don't watch it, I removed it from being taped. So not interested.
So disappointed in Chris, or the editors or both. no no no

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:57 am

LynnTa wrote:I think they have to but it's the placement of the ad that tptb chooses & its seems like they strategically place it on F1 segments..  IMO

I went back to season 2 of Bachelor Canada and the hometown dates. April the F1 had the Michael Hill sign on her HTD despite the F2 Trish getting the Michael Hill jewlery of earings and necklace.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 2017-431

That season was the start of the Michael Hill ring days. In the last 2 seasons now, Bachcan2 and Bette 1, the F1 had their HTD last. I say April's was last because Tim met up with Lisa in the park and let her go immediately so she had no HTD at all. Then in BOTH of those seasons we had the F1s having their FD's and MTF second. Now this season we have Lyndsey as the last HTD, her FD, last and and MTP last as well. She too had the Michael Hill sign on her HTD as well. IMO, so far the edit for Lydsey is following along past F1's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 am

northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:

That bun reminds me of that episode on King of Queens .... when Carrie insisted on wearing it even though Doug hated it cuz it reminded him of old librarian .... im not a fan of that kinda bun myself either  laugh out loud

I kind of thought it was hilarious that she had the same hairstyle as his mom. Definitely not the sexy edit like Lyndsay.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:08 am

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Sprite wrote:

That bun reminds me of that episode on King of Queens .... when Carrie insisted on wearing it even though Doug hated it cuz it reminded him of old librarian .... im not a fan of that kinda bun myself either  laugh out loud

I kind of thought it was hilarious that she had the same hairstyle as his mom. Definitely not the sexy edit like Lyndsay.

laugh out loud. Ya I laughed too .... what every guy wants ... a girl to wear her hair in a bun like his mother hehehe

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:14 am

Chgohighlife wrote:

@Rdjbb, I strongly and wholeheartedly disagree. To me, Lyndsey is a petulant, reactionary, dramatic young woman who has a great deal of confusion about who she is and what she wants (which is par for the course at 23, it is a time for exploration and growth for most, not marriage and children.) IMO, she is the last thing Chris needs and if he chooses her, which I am aware he very well could, he will have buyer's remorse before any knot can be tied. Her filter-free family is another check mark on the "con" side from what I saw.
I'm honestly not sure about Mikaela but, based on what we have been shown of her, her business development and the support her family can provide, I believe she is focused and mature enough to merit his further involvement if he cares for her as much as I think he does. It's simple for me - I have a strong preference for Mikaela because she and her family exhibited more class and she appears to be much more grounded. She would be an asset to a 33 year old man who needs to develop a new career. JMO.

I am seriously curious as to why you think this? Particularly the petulant. I think she is pretty calm and as grounded as you can be at 23. Obviously Mik is a little more mature, but I think a lot of that has to do with the edit. I am seeing her talking, explaining herself more...showing her maturity...to contrast with Lyndsay's edit which is centered on her youth and the physical chemistry.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99