SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:11 pm

I never heard of him. I'm not a fanatic baseball fan but I do read a lot of sports news.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 am

I never heard of him. On top of being in the minor league, Baseball is not IMO the 1# sport in Canada which is still IMO Hockey

Toronto and Montreal are major huge fans of Hockey. We hear of them on a daily basis on our radio and tv. A little bit of football but rarely baseball. This is why we have IMO such a gap of salary between Hockey and Baseball. To give you an example. Canadians team (Montreal) and Maple Leafs (Toronto) are very popular. Some of the hockey players are also well known to party. But it will be extremely rare that we can talk about it unless it is a big name and even though it has to be a major problem for the team or his reputation is big for that. They rarely talk about it unless it is a big name. We will talk about young potential recruits... those talented young guys who have big talent.... yes. their reputation to party will then be talked about. but we are talking 18-20years old...

We have reporters who follow the big events and a lot of them know the guys because they are the same that are doing the interviews. Then because it is the same journalist, the consensus is that they want to be part of the  "team". so it is mostly private about scandals. they are not paps. it is their job that are at stakes so they keep everything into themselves unless something big happens but it is rarely from them.

again, we have some mags, ET canada, but we are far far away from US and AU regarding paps and we will talk about singers, actors, TV actors or scandals with US singers, actors etc.... sport is not talked about unless it is maybe a local who arrives top of her game.

So unless it is your passion. baseball is quite unknown on national TV or mags

so Christopher Leroux who?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am

HEA wrote:I never heard of him. On top of being in the minor league, Baseball is not IMO the 1# sport in Canada which is still IMO Hockey

Toronto and Montreal are major huge fans of Hockey. We hear of them on a daily basis on our radio and tv. A little bit of football but rarely baseball. This is why we have IMO such a gap of salary between Hockey and Baseball. To give you an example. Canadians team (Montreal) and Maple Leafs (Toronto) are very popular. Some of the hockey players are also well known to party. But it will be extremely rare that we can talk about it unless it is a big name and even though it has to be a major problem for the team or his reputation is big for that. They rarely talk about it unless it is a big name. We will talk about young potential recruits... those talented young guys who have big talent.... yes. their reputation to party will then be talked about. but we are talking 18-20years old...

We have reporters who follow the big events and a lot of them know the guys because they are the same that are doing the interviews. Then because it is the same journalist, the consensus is that they want to be part of the  "team". so it is mostly private about scandals. they are not paps. it is their job that are at stakes so they keep everything into themselves unless something big happens but it is rarely from them.

again, we have some mags, ET canada, but we are far far away from US and AU regarding paps and we will talk about singers, actors, TV actors or scandals with US singers, actors etc.... sport is not talked about unless it is maybe a local who arrives top of her game.

JMO

I’m Canadian too ... watch a lot of sports and because I was only female in houseful of males ... watched a lot of sports and sports rundowns on Sportsnet and TSN etc. And listened to endless sports related discussions.... and definitely disagree with your rundown on how athletes are treated!! Baseball is big here because of blue jays ... But we don’t produce a lot of baseball players, mostly due to climate and that most child athletes play hockey, soccer and football.

I’ve never heard of Chris either ... that’s probably something we can all agree on.... so he could have went about the city unnoticed and as long as nothing was posted on social media, he and his F1 could move about the country unnoticed until,the show aired.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 am

@northernviewer  can you please explain me

and definitely disagree with your rundown on how athletes are treated!!

I do not see in my post anything negative about sport guys at all, so not sure what you reference is about? I said hockey is in Toronto and Montreal #1 sport and I said that mostly famous sport guys are in the mags and we do not have paps following them around... except big names maybe but they rarely make the mags so I am not sure here.

and this is exactly my point too

so he could have went about the city unnoticed and as long as nothing was posted on social media, he and his F1 could move about the country unnoticed until,the show aired.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 am

HEA wrote:@northernviewer  can you please explain me

I do not see in my post anything negative about sport guys at all, so not sure what you reference is about? I said hockey is in Toronto and Montreal #1 sport and I said that mostly famous sport guys are in the mags and we do not have paps following them around.

so he could have went about the city unnoticed and as long as nothing was posted on social media, he and his F1 could move about the country unnoticed until,the show aired.

You made it sound like we can’t talk about athletes and that journalists won’t report scandals .... that’s what I don’t agree with.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:52 am

northernviewer wrote:

I do not see in my post anything negative about sport guys at all, so not sure what you reference is about? I said hockey is in Toronto and Montreal #1 sport and I said that mostly famous sport guys are in the mags and we do not have paps following them around.

You made it sound like we can’t talk about athletes and that journalists won’t report scandals .... that’s what I don’t agree with.

you misread or i did not explain myself clear enough
I did not say that at all.
I said that it is not in Canadian mentality to act like US and AU... we do not have dozen of paps following athletes and gossips are rarely talked about unless the athlete are very famous and even then they rarely make a paper.

I was referencing the journalist who are making a chronicle and follow the teams around to write about them...those would hardly talk about because their job is to follow a team and if they share what they definitely know, their job would be on jeopardy because the team would ostracize him... but those are not paps....

I cannot talk about other canadian provinces but I can promise you that Atlantic (NL, NS, NB) and QC.... we rarely talk about baseball here... We used to, but we no longer have a team in Montreal.....

Last edited by HEA on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:52 am

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:I never heard of him. On top of being in the minor league, Baseball is not IMO the 1# sport in Canada which is still IMO Hockey

JMO

I’m Canadian too ... watch a lot of sports and because I was only female in houseful of males ... watched a lot of sports and sports rundowns on Sportsnet and TSN etc. And listened to endless sports related discussions.... and definitely disagree with your rundown on how athletes are treated!!  Baseball is big here because of blue jays ... But we don’t produce a lot of baseball players, mostly due to climate and that most child athletes play hockey, soccer and football.  

I’ve never heard of Chris either ... that’s probably something we can all agree on.... so he could have went about the city unnoticed and as long as nothing was posted on social media, he and his F1 could move about the country unnoticed until,the show aired.
@northernviewer I agree with the bolded. IMO, baseball is big here and that's because of the Jays. As far as hockey teams go, there are far more than just the Toronto Maple Leaf's and Montreal Canadiens. Almost every large city in the country has a hockey team. Some like the Canucks in Vancouver have had their share of problems as well, but at the same time, they do so many things that are so great for the community. And whether they are big names or not, we hear about it either way.

And I agree as well that Chris and the F1 could be seen walking around Toronto till the season started airing. Heck Chris and Lyndsey could even of been at Sunfest in Lake Cowichan in the summer as there are around 40,000 - 50,000 people wandering around there at any given point in time during the music festival. BUT, IMO, there is no way that the producers would allow for Chris and a F1 to be wandering around the same city whether they are in incognito or not while the show is airing. IMO, the producers would really have a say in that for sure. That main fact is why I am very suspect in believing that they were caught by someone doing just that through Toronto. ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:00 am

northernviewer wrote:

@northernviewer  I know that there has been a lot of negative talk about hockey players as well as positive by paps, newspapers, etc of Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, Vancouver Canucks so is it only in those areas that the paps, newspapers and other media outlets print about?  I also know that a lot of positive stuff is also said.  Just ask the The Province newspaper that follows and travels around with the Canucks, things good and BAD do get covered. Bottom line, if you were to watch outside of the rinks when the guys come out(and I am talking about newcomers to the sport as well), there are a lot of media types waiting to find out what they can find.  IMO

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:03 am

anyway.... this is baseball we are talking about and Chris Leroux, in the minor leagues is not known around here. I never heard his name or his face on mags, TV or radio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:32 am

roses.... again .. but could be poppies too giggling

posted decem 4 at 8:30pm

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 4012
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Image121
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcTUp-QAiCm/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:49 am

I found some comments on Lyndsey's IG as interesting.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 2017-428

The one in particular is signed as Auntie Linda. Since her IG is public, I did some snooping. IMO, she actually is Lyndsey's aunt. One of the first people she followed is Lyndsey. Another tidbit, she's following Chris. Another comment from Jessie is something that makes her smile is waking up to someone special. Lyndsey's response back is the wink icon. Then another poster said that something that makes her smile is waking up to sweet messages from her husband that is working in Ontario. Lyndsey remarked back that she loved, loved, loved it.

Just some responses that I thought were interesting because of what they said and how Lyndsey responded.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:09 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I found some comments on Lyndsey's IG as interesting.

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 2017-428

The one in particular is signed as Auntie Linda.  Since her IG is public, I did some snooping.  IMO, she actually is Lyndsey's aunt.  One of the first people she followed is Lyndsey.  Another tidbit, she's following Chris.  Another comment from Jessie is something that makes her smile is waking up to someone special.  Lyndsey's response back is the wink icon.  Then another poster said that something that makes her smile is waking up to sweet messages from her husband that is working in Ontario.  Lyndsey remarked back that she loved, loved, loved it.

Just some responses that I thought were interesting because of what they said and how Lyndsey responded.

The Jessie one I suspect is she is referring to herself though since Jessie is visiting her in Vancouver. She seems to be staying at her house. IMO

Anyway, I remember you mention Lynds's brother commented on Chris Instagram. I was actually quite intrigued by that since he wasn't on that htd. Do you think they met on htd but just not shown? If not, then that's interesting imo.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99