SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's always best to copy and paste the comments providing a link to the source. This way information is accurate.

Who's IG was it, link please, and who made the comments, IG username please. Thanks.

It is Lyndsey`s IG that the comments were found on:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcS2bukDb8R/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

This is the person`s IG that left the comments:
https://www.instagram.com/icelandjoy64/

Sorry I didn`t post it earlier

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by onelove Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:17 pm

Didn’t Lyndsey’s instagram have a picture of her and Chris on their first date?  Where she called him Leroux. I don’t see it anymore. Wonder why it was deleted
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcS2bukDb8R/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

onelove

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Her picture on the mechanical bull is gone too. Wonder if it's related to hometowns. @Aunties_Love Said earlier that she Unfriended the producers. She must be upset (understandably) .

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:51 pm

tatladylu wrote:Her picture on the mechanical bull is gone too. Wonder if it's related to hometowns. @Aunties_Love Said earlier that she Unfriended the producers. She must be upset (understandably) .

I have not been very optimistic for a while but I’am actually still holding out hope that Lynds is F1 and they are still together. This deleting of stuff doesn’t look good at all for the outcome that I wished for. It felt as though she is angry with Chris also since posts that were deleted were quite fond memories of them together. IMO.

Now, I am just curious to see THE ATFR and hear what is actually going on. The suspense is killing me.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:54 pm

tatladylu wrote:Her picture on the mechanical bull is gone too. Wonder if it's related to hometowns. @Aunties_Love Said earlier that she Unfriended the producers. She must be upset (understandably) .
@onelove, @tatladylu, I was on there earlier today and they both were there. It wouldn't surprise me none if that 's what it was all about. The HTD editing was atrocious. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:03 am

Does anyone here watch the after show?  A few weeks ago they had on one of the girls after they had been let go ..

They asked her who she thought Chris would choose as his F1 .... does anyone remember who it was?

ETA .... she said she thought Lyndsey.

Last edited by northernviewer on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:04 am

I’m pretty sure mechanical bull was a group date.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 am

northernviewer wrote:Does anyone here watch the after show?  A few weeks ago they had on one of the girls after they had been let go ..

They asked her who she thought Chris would choose as his F1 .... does anyone remember who it was?

If you meant Stacy then I recalled she said Mikaela.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 am

The deleting of pictures just screams to me that she's over the show and everything involved. IA that it was probably triggered by what she feels was an inaccurate portrayal of her family. Her deleting the picture of her & Chris just confirms to me that they're not together. I just don't think she'd delete what seems to be the only pic of her & Chris on her IG if they were still together, no matter how upset she is at TPTB. Jmo though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:11 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Does anyone here watch the after show?  A few weeks ago they had on one of the girls after they had been let go ..

If you meant Stacy then I recalled she said Mikaela.

Sorry ... I meant to say she said Lyndsey ... so it wasn’t Stacey then.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:16 am

northernviewer wrote:

Actually, I just checked. The girls dressed in their date garb is still on her IG.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:21 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Actually, I just checked.  The girls dressed in their date garb is still on her IG.

I think Lyndsey deleted the one with the video of her hanging on to the bull and Chris laughing.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99