SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:23 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I’m pretty sure mechanical bull was a group date.
Actually, I just checked.  The girls dressed in their date garb is still on her IG.

I think Lyndsey deleted the one with the video of her hanging on to the bull and Chris laughing.

it was there 2 days ago... I saw it

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by devilmaycar3 Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:29 am

HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Actually, I just checked.  The girls dressed in their date garb is still on her IG.

I think Lyndsey deleted the one with the video of her hanging on to the bull and Chris laughing.

I think it was all there up till today. To recall off the top of my head, I think the bull one, the first date and the vid of their first meeting is no longer on her instagram.

Last edited by devilmaycar3 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:30 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I’m pretty sure mechanical bull was a group date.

Ok, yea, I see that now. Thanks. IMO, the heat was on her with the pics that she showed. I wouldn't read much into it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:32 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:

I think it was all there up till today. To recall off the top of my head, I think the bull one, the first date and the vid of their last meeting is out.
It was there earlier today. I can't remember the comments that were on it.....could they be giving away the ending and teh producers asked for them to be taken down??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:

I think it was all there up till today. To recall off the top of my head, I think the bull one, the first date and the vid of their last meeting is out.
It was there earlier today.    I can't remember the comments that were on it.....could they be giving away the ending and teh producers asked for them to be taken down??

TBH, I think she is upset and probably wants to make a statement. It doesn’t speak to me of a happy ending at least for her IMO. I always have a soft spot for the romance of Chris and her on screen so I strongly wishes that I am just overthinking.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:39 am

devilmaycar3 wrote:
HEA wrote:
devilmaycar3 wrote:

I think it was all there up till today. To recall off the top of my head, I think the bull one, the first date and the vid of their first meeting is no longer on her instagram.

i think she also deleted the one when she is walking hand in hand with chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:42 am

I know her sister removed her comment asking if the girls were in a tub. That I am positive about

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 4613
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ2x4M6FEuh/?taken-by=oldsames

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:43 am

The pictures that were removed from Lyndsay's I/G have nothing to do with the ending, IMO. They were just dates. The first guess was most likely - she's probably upset with the show for showing her family under a spotlight that resulted in so much SM backlash. Too late for damage control, tho. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:44 am

however she kept this one

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 4311
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVdZYwSFRgM/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

which i believe is related to this

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 517
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:48 am

Definitely all special moments between she and Chris. Strange that she would just delete pictures with him, no?

She kept the pitures with the girls on the show.

I wonder what went down...

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:52 am

HEA wrote:I know her sister removed her comment asking if the girls were in a tub. That I am positive about

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 4613
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ2x4M6FEuh/?taken-by=oldsames

Her sister was probably so shocked she forgot where she was. JMO Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:03 am

ATFR is going to be a mess if the RS spoiler is true and now this...most dramatic season EVER!!!! Lol!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99