SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:04 pm

alwaystulips wrote:They’re in Kirkland.

Thanks!

@Guardianangel I also wondered about a golf course. There are tiny hints of one beyond that iron fence you see as he's walking out the door in different previews. I'm not sure, but maybe so.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:24 pm

Fuller view of Becca and Lauren and their dresses at FRC. Seems like the stylist coordinated with their hair color.

Hard to say which is later in the day since it's overcast but it seems a bit darker in Becca's pic (could be cloud cover though)  question

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 148183_BECCA_1-900x0101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 148183_LAUREN_1-900x0
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Yes, the birch trees and Seattle/Kirkland makes sense. On Vancouver Island we have birch trees here too and it is just as wet as Seattle is. The weather in LA for the 12-14 is very warm though....would Arie be wearing long sleeve shirts in those pics of the breakup? I am talking from a northerners view as I would be dying in that heat. LOL. Mind you, if the breakup happened on the 12th, the temps only reached 72 but on the 13th/14th the temps were in the mid 80's. Keeping this and his clothing in mind, maybe temps on the 12th favor the breakup on that day vs another????

I still can't find the place where the ITM's took place. I have yet to look through all the pics not to mention even pics at the JW Marriott especially since we know that Arie stays there, the crew may as well so one of their rooms could of been used for the ITM's. BUT the rooms at the Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa have wood, purple and yellows in the rooms so because of the background in both LCD evening portions seem to favor those colors, that is likely the hotel considering the Belmond Hotel Monasterio seems to deal with white and cream colors. but I can't find that beam or coverings over beams in the Belmond that you see in the background of the ITM's

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Yes, the birch trees and Seattle/Kirkland makes sense.  On Vancouver Island we have birch trees here too and it is just as wet as Seattle is.  The weather in LA for the 12-14 is very warm though....would Arie be wearing long sleeve shirts in those pics of the breakup?  I am talking from a northerners view as I would be dying in that heat.  LOL.  Mind you, if the breakup happened on the 12th, the temps only reached 72 but on the 13th/14th the temps were in the mid 80's.  Keeping this and his clothing in mind, maybe temps on the 12th favor the breakup on that day vs another????

I still can't find the place where the ITM's took place.  I have yet to look through all the pics not to mention even pics at the JW Marriott especially since we know that Arie stays there, the crew may as well so one of their rooms could of been used for the ITM's.  BUT the rooms at the Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa have wood, purple and yellows in the rooms so because of the background in both LCD evening portions seem to favor those colors, that is likely the hotel considering the Belmond Hotel Monasterio seems to deal with white and cream colors. but I can't find that beam or coverings over beams in the Belmond that you see in the background of the ITM's

Sorry for quoting myself but think I found where the ITM's were taken. I was able to do the virtual tour from the Oyster site to cap the pics. There are other suites that could match up to their suites.

Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa
https://www.oyster.com/peru/hotels/casa-cartagena-boutique-hotel-and-spa/

I think that the ITM's were taken here:

Royal Suite

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 2018-026
101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 2018-024
101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 2018-025

Up in the loft area seems to have the columns going up and sideways and may fit this:

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Ce82f310
101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 815a1410
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4605p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Well, I re-read RS spoiler and he said Jason filmed a segment with Arie last week. So is that when the umbrella picture was taken, the week of 2/19?

Good job, @Aunties_love! Now go find the safe house! Lol

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 pm

@grace8136 I noticed that gate through the door as well.

Maybe he is walking to Jason/Molly's house laugh out loud

I'm taking a google earth walk around Kirkland looking for similar landscape.

Sorry @Aunties_Love I'm not getting what you're pointing out?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@grace8136 I noticed that gate through the door as well.

Maybe he is walking to Jason/Molly's house laugh out loud

I'm taking a google earth walk around Kirkland looking for similar landscape.

Sorry @Aunties_Love I'm not getting what you're pointing out?

I think the columns look the same. Also the coloring in the rooms are similiar to what we see in the background of both Becca and Lauren's LCD time at the suites:

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 B10

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 A10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:33 pm

@Aunties_Love yes Very cool! I looked at the panoramic vids and didn't see the exact area, but it sure looks like that's where it was. That's the same hotel that you sleuthed Arie walking along side?

The orange circles were throwing me off but now I know that was the panoramic view circles.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love yes Very cool! I looked at the panoramic vids and didn't see the exact area, but it sure looks like that's where it was. That's the same hotel that you sleuthed Arie walking along side?

The orange circles were throwing me off but now I know that was the panoramic view circles.
Hope this helps, found google map of those 2 hotels and the Marriott that we know that Arie is at.

Yes, the circles are from that panarama thing that I kept getting messed up. LOL.

So in the map below is the area in question, we have the purple circled one(Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa) as the one that the ITM's were at and the one that I think both girls stayed.

We have the black circled one( Belmond Hotel Monasterio) that has the light on it that Arie was walking along, then we have the blue circled one(JW Marriott El Convento Cusco) as the one Arie was staying in. Then we have the red line down the street showing the area that Arie was walking in.

We also have the red circled one(Hotel Marqueses) that the MTP happened in. Also in this map you can see the square that Arie and Becca met up in for her LCD.

Hope this helps to set things up better??

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 2018-027

On another note, IMO, Arie was in Seattle likely on any of the days below as that is the days of rain in Feb.

feb 15 > noon
feb 18 > noon to 1
feb 20 > noon to 5
feb 23 > 3pm to 6pm

I can't find the right path at the Willows Run golf course in Kirkland, WA, but there are willow trees, Cottonwoods and Birch around the clubhouse and paths on the course. Unless I am mistaken(and could very well be), this is the only one that I can find in Kirkland that has that kind of combination of trees.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:32 pm

I was in Seattle February 16-19. There were periods of rain every day on the 16th-18th.

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 87b72b10 101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 86669110 101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:38 pm

umngirl wrote:I was in Seattle February 16-19. There were periods of rain every day on the 16th-18th.
Well, this says otherwise with an hourly play by play and that is what I was going by.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/seattle/historic?month=2&year=2018

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:I was in Seattle February 16-19. There were periods of rain every day on the 16th-18th.
Well, this says otherwise and that is what I was going by.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/seattle/historic?month=2&year=2018

I’m just giving you my personal experience. On the 16th, it rained off and on from 10am to 6pm. I wasn’t outside after that time. On the 17th, it rained until about 11am. And on the 18th it rained and even snowed from about 11am to 1:30pm.

101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 87b72b10 101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 86669110 101 - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 57 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+52
North
jojo47
kraft33
ishkabaha
Aria