SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:55 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Looks like she's on a date with 8 guys. #1 is Nick Spetsas, #2 is Clay, #6 is Lincoln ,#7 is the same guy from the pineapple pic Fleiss posted a couple days ago, #8 is David Ravitz

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Becca_11
source

Apparently #5 is Chris Randone per RS.

#3 is Connor Obrochta per https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4744-connor-obrochta-sleuthing-spoilers#1303578

Still unknown #4 and #7?

The bold is new info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:16 pm

umngirl wrote:
@realitysteve
(SPOILER): A couple quick updates. Becca currently on a group date at Ventura College. Looks to be some sort of football game as there’s a marching band and cheerleaders there.

(SPOILER): Rose ceremony #3 is tomorrow night then traveling begins. They will be in Park City, Utah for episode #4 beginning early next week. Here’s a public date you can attend happening on Tuesday.
https://twitter.com/realitysteve/status/977289826142769152?s=21

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:50 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 The-bachelorette-trampoline-park-date-02
Source

The guy in the pink on the far left is Trent Jesperson
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:38 am

star_D wrote:Credit to @allaboutlove
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1d298ca3487c753430e9beddd7bf20ca
Asian is still there. I updated my pic and added some photos as reference. I think his name is Jim.
And the unknown white on wedding dress date in probably Jordan. Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Name610

short name = Jake (?)

ReneeM wrote:Can't believe it took me this long to put it together but I'm pretty sure the guy between Grant and Jason is Jake (that's the name I can make out on the page and it matches alphabetically) aka J.B. from that reddit post a while back. @GuardianAngel already created a thread for him.

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Fleiss just tweeted a pic of 18 guys with their first names backwards that he almost immediately deleted and uploaded the same pic that is more blurry (he must have realized he was giving away the cast list names laugh out loud ). There are fewer guys in this pic than the previous one so thinking it's the guys who are currently on the show.

I managed to screenshot the first pic Fleiss tweeted and have some new names to add for the contestants list: 
Garrett
Jean B (Jean Blake?)
Jordan (spelling unsure of, but I think he is the "unknown/ear guy" guy on the tuxedo date with his head down) 

Original tweet by Fleiss with the pic of 18 guys and their names backward. 
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 16dcf0cb3f37391784774d89274d487d

I darkened the pic and flipped the image so the names aren't backward and can be seen more clearly. 

The names I see are:

Top row: Blake, Chris R, Christon (Chris S), Clay, Colton, Connor

Middle Row: David, Garrett, Jason, Jean B, Jim?, Jordan (sp?) (* Jim per @havadrpepper and @star_D, which IA that the letter after J must be e or something that comes after e, given the names are alphabetized)

Bottom Row: Leo, Lincoln, Mike, Nick, Ryan?, ?? (last two names/faces are blurry but based on alphabetized list, thinking may be matched to Ryan and last guy possibly William or Trent or contestant sleuthed already and on the previous list)

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1d298ca3487c753430e9beddd7bf20ca

Next tweet by Fleiss he posted after deleting the other one
Sources: Twitter @fleissmeister
original post

havadrpepper wrote:Could the 2nd row be this:

Middle Row: David, Garrett, Jason, Jean B, JIM, Jordan (sp?)

Alphabetically, Jim would come after Jean and before Jordan.
original posts from SM thread

AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

Labeled pic to go with my post upthread here.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 51eab3f4a83f00122a433f3c3ecb4836
my SC labeled and updated (priginally posted by @fleissmeister on twitter)
vermillionaire wrote:Wow... WOW! I am in AWE!!!!

It’s not Jim, by the way, but damn are you close! :halo:

I am so impressed with the sleuthing here. Yawll are wild.
vermillionaire wrote:All I can say is you’re CLOSE! Try a different vowel ?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:16 am

Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 51eab3f4a83f00122a433f3c3ecb4836

star_D wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Name610[/url]

just need to keeping score here .so..the guys eliminated prior to epis 3 are :
1. Alex
2. Chase
3. Unknown with initial C (?)
4. Darius
5. Grant
6. Jake.(between Grant and Jason/Jay)
7. Unknown with initial J (?)
8. Unknown with initial J or K (?)- IMO KEITH (?)
9. Rickey
10. Trent
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:26 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4719p12-grant-pick-vandevanter-sleuthing-spoilers

March 18/18

Grant "Pick" Vandevanter

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:So here's clear indication that Grant is gone.....his is still private (I am following him) and he has one more follower and is following 2 more people.....bach producers.

Followers: 1,325
Following: 1,181

Considering he's private, he would of had to accept followers and follow others.  But who he is following makes sense for him to of been let go. IMO

:yes: good catch. MF's list of 18 guys on episode 3 confirmed this as well, IMO. He is not on the list, meaning he is out.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Trent Jespersen -
Joy15 Today at 3:33 am

He is out as per MF's last tweet of 18 guys still around on episode 3 (he is not on the list) IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Trent Jespersen on Dodgeball date.

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:The guy on the left last name "Jespersen".  The poster is from Iowa.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1377737533 @MiniDiva  Trent Jespersen! Thanks Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1377737533 @Ladybug82 for the lead!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154814673593983&set=pb.501153982.-2207520000.1521917038.&type=3&theater
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 18485255_10154814673593983_3792993839003792260_n

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p828-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Joy15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

star_D wrote:Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Name610[/url]

just need to keeping score here .so..the guys eliminated prior to epis 3 are :
1. Alex
2. Chase
3. Unknown with initial C (?)
4. Darius
5. Grant
6. Jake.(between Grant and Jason/Jay)
7. Unknown with initial J (?)
8. Unknown with initial J or K (?)- i think it might be KEITH
9. Rickey
10. Trent

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When I put them side by side, it looks like Ryan to me by the shape of his hair, and that's not Trent IMHO next to him because his hairline looks different than the thumb pic. You can see from the first pic that was posted of all the guys, the shape of everyone's hair/head. The last guy's hair has the same shape IMO as William? BTW someone refresh me how do we know that his name is William? TYIA

star_D wrote:There is a pic WITHOUT thumb. You can see the hair, space on background, color of background, head shape, it’s not Trent. IMO. The original photo’s has already been changed many times m. Why  not analyze pic without thumb directly?

Here, the one next to Williams is Ryan, you can also see the difference in skin color.Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 B93def10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4755-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:00 am

havadrpepper wrote:For reference sake, I have numbered the dodge ball date photos and are including them here:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Week_112

1: Trent
2: Chris S
3: Colton
4: Unknown Asian guy
5: Unknown long hair guy (Leo?)

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Week_113

6: Alex
7: Unknown black guy (William?)
5: Unknown long hair guy (Leo?)
8: Unknown white guy

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Week_111

9: Rickey

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Week_114

1: Trent
7: Unknown black guy (William?)
10: Ryan

If I have any wrong, please let me know!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4694p864-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Sleuthed Information - SHV's - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum