SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:25 am

havadrpepper wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'd rather it be anyone other than someone from this season. Maybe Becca Tiley is ready.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JMHO

Let me second this. I enjoy the bachelorette, but I would have to skip Becca T!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:28 am

I was just thinking to myself 'There's no one I'd want to see less than Tia as the Bachelorette' and then Becca Tilley's name got brought up laugh out loud BIG NO from me. It'd be the first season I've skipped since Flajnik, and that's not an exaggeration.

IMO, it's still Becca K's if she wants it. I have doubts about her ability to carry the show, and I think she'd be another Des and they'd need to have a really dynamic male cast to make the season interesting, but she has the story. If she doesn't want it, then it probably will be Tia.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:36 am

I take that back. Maybe she's waiting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I take that back. Maybe she's waiting.

Well, that would be another season I would skip.

Benny on the 2nd go around and Becca on the 3rd. No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:44 am

I would not watch Becca. I would not watch Ben.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:17 am

I’d like to sit here and pretend I wouldn’t watch Becca (or Ben). But that would be a lie. I’d hate watch/half watch both of them... like I do most seasons. I can’t quit this show. Like I don’t even like it most of the time, but I can’t not watch. What’s wrong with me? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 am

sosleepy wrote:I’d like to sit here and pretend I wouldn’t watch Becca (or Ben). But that would be a lie. I’d hate watch/half watch both of them... like I do most seasons. I can’t quit this show. Like I don’t even like it most of the time, but I can’t not watch. What’s wrong with me? laugh out loud

Nothing....you're just like many of us!  high five

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 am

Becca Tilley is nowhere near ready to commit in a relationship, and certainly even less ready to get engaged.
I don’t even understand why she went on Ben’s season after clearly not being able to get engaged on a dating show in limited time as shown in Chris’ season.
No way she can be a bachelorette. Not plausible.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:25 am

sosleepy wrote:I’d like to sit here and pretend I wouldn’t watch Becca (or Ben). But that would be a lie. I’d hate watch/half watch both of them... like I do most seasons. I can’t quit this show. Like I don’t even like it most of the time, but I can’t not watch. What’s wrong with me? laugh out loud

Nothing. I had enough real life stuff during Ben that it was easy not to watch. Nick, DuhArie, and BiP3 and 4, just seemed like more boring same ol’ same.

I still love bachelorette, hubby was sad, he thought he had broken me of it last summer giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:28 am

Honestly, I’ve glazed and multitasked through pretty much every season since Ben though. Rachel and Arie I hardly paid attention. Background noise, mostly. I haven’t liked a lead in a long while.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:06 am

Michael G. and Lesley M. were in WG, Arie was the Bachelor, It's time lets make Courtney Robertson The Bachelorette hahaha.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:21 am

LiboLRC wrote:Michael G. and Lesley M. were in WG, Arie was the Bachelor, It's time lets make Courtney Robertson The Bachelorette hahaha.

No. Just no. #igottherose. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya