SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Do you think they’ll continue with her as the lead? It all sound very odd and not well thought through

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:25 pm

Idlemess wrote:Do you think they’ll continue with her as the lead? It all sound very odd and not well thought through

I definitely think TPTB regret their choice.  Considering there was no big reveal - literally just one line of text tacked on to the credits of Love Island - I bet they're wishing they'd held off for even a week longer.  

Without that line of text, they could have quietly dumped her and gone another way, then she'd just be one of the many contestants claming "I was in talks; it was meant to be me" and we'd roll our eyes and go "yeah, right, sure it was".  

But after making an official statement last week saying the rumours about Nikki being her replacement were "false and misleading", I think they've backed themselves into a corner and are going to have to stick with her now.

Unless something else new and REALLY BAD comes out and they can use that as their excuse.  Like, if she made a racist, Roseanne-style tweet for example.  Anyone know how to hack into a Twitter account...?   rotfl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:55 pm

They could give her severance pay and chalk it up as a mistake based on the public and media reaction. Are there no bachelorettes who wants to do this show. Georgia was not an ex-contestant and she turned out well. There should encourage new leads, imo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:09 pm

I agree
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:12 am

TPTB should really employ me to come up with ideas for them, because I've got a good one here Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

So they let Ali think that she is Bette, meanwhile behind the scenes they are finding someone, anyone to do it instead. Once the guys are locked down they announce the switcheroo. Guys turn up on the first night expecting hot mess Ali, instead they get Captain Sensible Nikki/some other Georgia Love type person. Much confusion and hilarity ensues!

Ali hasn't posted an Instagram story for over 24 hours, surely that has to mean something? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:22 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:TPTB should really employ me to come up with ideas for them, because I've got a good one here Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

So they let Ali think that she is Bette, meanwhile behind the scenes they are finding someone, anyone to do it instead. Once the guys are locked down they announce the switcheroo. Guys turn up on the first night expecting hot mess Ali, instead they get Captain Sensible Nikki/some other Georgia Love type person. Much confusion and hilarity ensues!

Ali hasn't posted an Instagram story for over 24 hours, surely that has to mean something? laugh out loud

She's probably off getting a fresh batch of toxins injected into her face or further dissolving those lip fillers which she assures us she hasn't had so must be some kind of mass hallucination on our part.  

I like your switcheroo idea.  Kind of the reverse situation of the girls who got out of the limo at the mansion expecting to be dating Cam the Adonis and instead were faced with the Honey Badger.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:28 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:TPTB should really employ me to come up with ideas for them, because I've got a good one here Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698

oh yes please this would be fabulous television!!!!!! If any tptb are lurking please pretty plsssss make this happen laugh out loud Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3552228123 Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:35 am

Now Grant is Suing Keira! for making up the lie about him wanting a threesome.  Which means the truth about Ali's cheating is surely going to come out.  Channel 10, please, this MUST be a good enough excuse to dump her and cast someone else?!?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 am

Bobette wrote:Now Grant is Suing Keira! for making up the lie about him wanting a threesome.  Which means the truth about Ali's cheating is surely going to come out.  Channel 10, please, this MUST be a good enough excuse to dump her and cast someone else?!?

OMG! This is amazing! Pretty sure it will give TPTB an out now if they want it, sorry, you can't be Bette Ali, as you'll. e required in court to explain exactly why you and Grant broke up :stirthepot

But everything must be ok in Ali's world now as she just posted an Insta story of her afternoon snacks laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:35 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:Now Grant is Suing Keira! for making up the lie about him wanting a threesome.  Which means the truth about Ali's cheating is surely going to come out.  Channel 10, please, this MUST be a good enough excuse to dump her and cast someone else?!?

OMG! This is amazing! Pretty sure it will give TPTB an out now if they want it, sorry, you can't be Bette Ali, as you'll. e required in court to explain exactly why you and Grant broke up :stirthepot

New spinoff: Bachelor in Perjury cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:06 am

OMG what is going on currently is going to be farrrrrr better than a season with Ali as the lead ever could be. I have been suss on Ali since she was photographed all over a guy outside an Adelaide pub prior to the airing of her season finishing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Now I wonder if producers encouraged the law suit so they have an excuse to dump her? I can only hope.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess