SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Love the WalMart undies, and is that a price tag on the sole of his shoe? laugh out loud

They are all hunks!

Yes I noticed that too!  Part of what makes me think his outfit was "styled" by TPTB and not himself, so the audience will subconsciously start connecting them as matching/a couple.  Suggests to me he may be a frontrunner.  

Pretty sure the undies are his own though.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:07 pm

I hope Lambchops makes it far, but not to the F1. He's too too sweet for her.

(Watch him be a real dork) laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:19 pm

She has got some hotties, dammit! Oh well, hopefully some good contenders for next Bach and for BIP out of whoever doesn't "win" laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:49 pm

Personally I am waiting for the men to have a conversation before I call them hotties. There is proof of a couple reading their scripted lines so I don’t have high expectations

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:She has got some hotties, dammit! Oh well, hopefully some good contenders for next Bach and for BIP out of whoever doesn't "win" laugh out loud

Yes I think they did well with the casting considering who the Lead is.  Gotta win the fans over somehow and I'm sure they noticed how many people on SM were saying they'd skip Ali's season, so no choice but bring in the spunks!  

I'm just hoping the "winner" won't be my favourite, so I'll get to see them again on BiP.  My favourite hasn't won any season I've watched, so it would be ironic/annoying if the one season it happens is the one I don't want it to.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:25 am

Storybook wrote:Personally I am waiting for the men to have a conversation before I call them hotties. There is proof of a couple reading their scripted lines so I don’t have high expectations

IMO they are “hotties” until they open their mouths laugh out loud  After that, a whole lot of other adjectives might be needed.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:09 am

More pics of kiddie date:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 ArgakBk
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 YDnNQoh
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 J7GnvEh
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 DuDbsRs

ETA:

Seriously don't know what the stylist was thinking with this outfit. NOT flattering, IMO!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 P7pMF4u

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:26 am

@Bobette OMG...that is hideous. Not a good look for a top heavy woman. I remember from "What not to Wear", when you are busty, you need to balance the top and the bottom. Instead they just exaggerated the top and squeeze her into a tight bottom. The exact opposite. The stylist must hate her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:51 am

Sprite wrote:@Bobette OMG...that is hideous. Not a good look for a top heavy woman. I remember from "What not to Wear", when you are busty, you need to balance the top and the bottom. Instead they just exaggerated the top and squeeze her into a tight bottom. The exact opposite. The stylist must hate her.

It looks even worse from the back. I almost feel sorry for the girl. Almost.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 SjM2onT

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:20 am

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:@Bobette OMG...that is hideous. Not a good look for a top heavy woman. I remember from "What not to Wear", when you are busty, you need to balance the top and the bottom. Instead they just exaggerated the top and squeeze her into a tight bottom. The exact opposite. The stylist must hate her.

It looks even worse from the back.  I almost feel sorry for the girl.  Almost.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 SjM2onT

Source

Oh Ali! What did you do to piss off your stylist? It takes a special talent to make someone with a great figure look that bad but they managed it laugh out loud

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:46 am

I’m clueless, which Ali seems to be if she agrees to wear an outfit so hideous, but I would’ve thought Ali has SOME say in what she wears?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 pm

More lambchops please!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess