SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:05 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:With regards to the side boob slippage above, it's just more proof that the stylist hates her, backless dresses are not the friend of the well endowed laugh out loud

She is a total desperado IMO, and even more beholden to TPTB than the lead usually is because they stuck with her through all the backlash and cheating stuff. She will do ANYTHING they want IMO, no matter how ridiculous, or how bad it makes her look.

Totally agree.  It seems like everyone is against her.  Social Media are not impressed, Daily Mail end EVERY article with a refresher about her cheating past, and now the stylist.  Osher seems to like her though.  Compare his body language with Ali to last year with Sophie.  He was intimidated by her IMO, probably because she's more famous that him!

Bobette wrote:OK so I think this is everyone so far.  15 is an odd number though - presume they would have started with at least 16 so one or more must have been sent home night 1?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Zc6JQRU

Source

1 - Thigh Guy
2 - Right Arm Tattoo Guy
3 - Silver Fox
4 - Champagne Gladiator
5 - Lambchop
6 - Red Cape Man
7 - Frosted Tips & Mo
8 - Smiley Man Mountain
9 - Sweater/First Date Guy
10 - Long Hair Dothraki Guy
11 - Blonde Prettyboy
12 - Shorter Tanned Guy
13 - Nose Guy/Young Nic Cage
14 - Yellow Ribbon
15 - Ripped Jeans Guy

How did I do?  question

So pulling this all together - This guy makes 16.  I reckon he could be a contender.  If he wasn't on the Gladiator date, it's likely IMO he had a single date earlier that week, and the timing could make him second date, which is a popular F1 date from past history.  One to watch IMO.  What shall we call him?   Buff Blondie?  Captain Platinum?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 HJi01qP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:With regards to the side boob slippage above, it's just more proof that the stylist hates her, backless dresses are not the friend of the well endowed laugh out loud

She is a total desperado IMO, and even more beholden to TPTB than the lead usually is because they stuck with her through all the backlash and cheating stuff. She will do ANYTHING they want IMO, no matter how ridiculous, or how bad it makes her look.

Yup. Even with backless dresses you can wear certain bras and she obviously isn't . And that is another absolutely ugly outfit. It makes her look huge. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Sprite wrote:

Yup. Even with backless dresses you can wear certain bras and she obviously isn't . And that is another absolutely ugly outfit. It makes her look huge. no no

Her chest just looks so painful!  Some implants look soft and natural but hers look rock hard.  Can't be healthy, surely?

As for the bizarre patchwork frock apparently made out of old torn sheets, that belongs on a scarecrow in a cornfield, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Her chest just looks so painful!  Some implants look soft and natural but hers look rock hard.  Can't be healthy, surely?

I agree. They remind me of a painful attack of mastitis I had back in the breastfeeding days. Hard and sore.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I agree.  They remind me of a painful attack of mastitis I had back in the breastfeeding days.  Hard and sore.

YES!  That is exactly it!!  Just read the DM comments and many people are saying her implants look like they've "gone bad" and should be removed immediately.  Yikes!

And meanwhile I just noticed the shoes.  affraid Stringy's trolling, surely...  rotfl

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Y5kOPkD

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:41 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I agree.  They remind me of a painful attack of mastitis I had back in the breastfeeding days.  Hard and sore.

YES!  That is exactly it!!  Just read the DM comments and many people are saying her implants look like they've "gone bad" and should be removed immediately.  Yikes!

And meanwhile I just noticed the shoes.  affraid Stringy's trolling, surely...  rotfl

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Y5kOPkD

Source

Good gracious. That's a clown costume right there. /IMO/
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:59 pm

If we see Ali in another terrible outfit I will take this as proof that TPTB are trolling Ali. I really don’t remember Sam, Georgia or Sophie wearing terrible clothes, which means they probably didn’t.

I don’t really like the look of Captain Platinum, he kind of reminds me of the band Bros from the 80’s, and he looks kind of fake, so I hope she chooses him Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 1176891977
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:31 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If we see Ali in another terrible outfit I will take this as proof that TPTB are trolling Ali. I really don’t remember Sam, Georgia or Sophie wearing terrible clothes, which means they probably didn’t.

I don’t really like the look of Captain Platinum, he kind of reminds me of the band Bros from the 80’s, and he looks kind of fake, so I hope she chooses him Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 1176891977

This is exactly my hope too.  They make a perfect plastic couple.  Just don't stand too close to a naked flame.  giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:39 pm

More pics from the tea party group date (24/07) have gone up on the Matrix website and I hardly know where to begin, so I'll start with the most important pic: your daily serve of Lambchops:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 ZBfOFaW

Next, the dress is EVEN WORSE that we originally thought - I just... what even... GAH!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 E3IfdCK

These two women seem integral to the date.  They're shown being introduced to the guys and giving interviews to camera.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 P2ob1Of
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 V1uTJL3
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 PlIlC4u

Does Ali have sisters?   question

Thigh guy seems to be singled out.  They are pictured chatting with him and seem to have some kind of DOSSIER on him!  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 XQSd23P
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 LvU2alI
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 V3JdGxu

Will try to get a zoomed pic....

And finally, Captain Platinum seems to get one on one with Ali.  Good.  Proceed.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 ZxGjGRk

Source for all
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Bobette wrote:More pics from the tea party group date (24/07)

snipped

Thigh guy seems to be singled out.  They are pictured chatting with him and seem to have some kind of DOSSIER on him!  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 XQSd23P
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 LvU2alI
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 V3JdGxu

Source for all

Zoomed pic below.  His name is DANNY and the women are filling out a "report card" detailing things such as "maturity" and "father material", graded out of 10.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Fy6hKNR

This is one of those cases where I feel like TPTB wanted the paps to get this photo.  Even season there seems to be some kind of written material angled suspiciously towards the camera.  

I think they want the press (or more likely, us) to find out who Danny is...

ETA: The brunette seems to be a friend/colleague of Ali's from the radio station. Her name is Jess.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 5kBUAJH

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:28 pm

OMG @Bobette that dress! WTH is going on with it? Has it been ripped during some activity or was it just a good gust of wind? Seriously, that has got to be the worst looking thing I have ever seen any Bette wear. I usually enjoy watching for the travel and some of the fashion, but this I might have to watch to see what hideous thing they can put her in next.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Sprite wrote:OMG @Bobette that dress! WTH is going on with it? Has it been ripped during some activity or was it just a good gust of wind? Seriously, that has got to be the worst looking thing I have ever seen any Bette wear. I usually enjoy watching for the travel and some of the fashion, but this I might have to watch to see what hideous thing they can put her in next.

I don't even know if that qualifies as a dress. Torn patchwork tablecloth, maybe. rotfl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess