SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:50 pm

natik wrote:Ok I managed to watch it finally too. Surprisingly for me I am still enjoying the new season. Normally I am starting to check out after episode 3.

Shawniece and Jepthe:
I agree with GA it`s going to be a huge surprise if they stayed married. It´s hard to read Jephte he is a nice guy but it seems to me that he is not ready for a marriage. He does not take it serious. And he is not attracted to Shawniese unfortunately. He seems so cheked out maybe Shawniese personality and the lap dance turned him off and now it`s already over for him before it even could have started. And that makes me feel sorry for Shawniece she is such a cutie pie. I like her a lot. I think she is not stupid and got the memo „he is not that into you“ and oh man that is a tough thing to swallow.

Jaclyn and Ryan:
They are cute together I like their banter already. So far they seem like a perfect match but I am seriously nervous about her „issue“ with her last boyfriend. I`m scared that there is going to be some drama because of that. By the way who catched the first hint?

Ryan: What`s your favorite movie?
Jaclyn: P.S. I love you

:nervous hmmm

Molly and Jon: Gosh for me they are ridiculously good matched. I like those two a lot. There is some spark going on between them. Molly is holding back for now but I think Jon is already falling for her. He even admit it he said „I think I can fall for Molly faster than I thought I would“. He is looking at her with some big puppy eyes kinda like „I can`t believe this georgeous woman is my wife“. He is also the one who is initiating the physical contact. I think he holds himself back as good as he can but I sense that in real he wants to touch her all the time. But it seems to me that Molly`s slow pace in terms of being intimate with each other is going to be a problem for him. So that is going to be an issue for Jon because the longer she holds back the more he is going to be insecure regarding her attraction to him. He even said it I think in the last episode that he hopes she is attracted to him like he is attracted to her.
On another note it also can be an fabricated issue by the producers and the edit. Because there was an morning conversation in bed after their first night together that made me go hmmm?! scratch  So Molly asked Jon how he slept the night and he was mumbling something like „I slept fine until you woke me up for 2 hours activity in the middle of the night“. And she was like „was it really that long?“ I was wondering what were they talking about? Maybe I misunderstood something no idea

I heard that too and I happened to be out yesterday and stopped at a coffee shop and sat down. There was a table of what I estimate to be college age and maybe a bit older women and they were discussing that scene. I admit that I took a lot longer with my coffee as I sat with my phone and listened to what they were saying as it was interesting to me being from the senior sect. All but one took it to mean there was at least some, shall I say interesting action if not consummation. The lone holdout had made a comment that I found to be interesting. She said," I would sleep with a guy I just met in a heart beat if he were hot but i would not if I were on this show." I found it puzzling til she said "This in on TV and I don't want my family to know what I did and my friends to see it." Like I said, almost 65 here and I can't figure it out? giggling
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:03 pm

I liked the episode. Molly and Jon are my favorites! They are very well-matched! I thought they may have done the deed with that comment but guess not hmm

Also agree about Jac and Ryan that the death of her ex bf might put an issue on her falling in love with him. I doubt S&J will stay married things are just going downhill.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f49c

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:26 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
natik wrote:Ok I managed to watch it finally too. Surprisingly for me I am still enjoying the new season. Normally I am starting to check out after episode 3.

Shawniece and Jepthe:
I agree with GA it`s going to be a huge surprise if they stayed married. It´s hard to read Jephte he is a nice guy but it seems to me that he is not ready for a marriage. He does not take it serious. And he is not attracted to Shawniese unfortunately. He seems so cheked out maybe Shawniese personality and the lap dance turned him off and now it`s already over for him before it even could have started. And that makes me feel sorry for Shawniece she is such a cutie pie. I like her a lot. I think she is not stupid and got the memo „he is not that into you“ and oh man that is a tough thing to swallow.

Jaclyn and Ryan:
They are cute together I like their banter already. So far they seem like a perfect match but I am seriously nervous about her „issue“ with her last boyfriend. I`m scared that there is going to be some drama because of that. By the way who catched the first hint?

Ryan: What`s your favorite movie?
Jaclyn: P.S. I love you

:nervous hmmm

Molly and Jon: Gosh for me they are ridiculously good matched. I like those two a lot. There is some spark going on between them. Molly is holding back for now but I think Jon is already falling for her. He even admit it he said „I think I can fall for Molly faster than I thought I would“. He is looking at her with some big puppy eyes kinda like „I can`t believe this georgeous woman is my wife“. He is also the one who is initiating the physical contact. I think he holds himself back as good as he can but I sense that in real he wants to touch her all the time. But it seems to me that Molly`s slow pace in terms of being intimate with each other is going to be a problem for him. So that is going to be an issue for Jon because the longer she holds back the more he is going to be insecure regarding her attraction to him. He even said it I think in the last episode that he hopes she is attracted to him like he is attracted to her.
On another note it also can be an fabricated issue by the producers and the edit. Because there was an morning conversation in bed after their first night together that made me go hmmm?! scratch  So Molly asked Jon how he slept the night and he was mumbling something like „I slept fine until you woke me up for 2 hours activity in the middle of the night“. And she was like „was it really that long?“ I was wondering what were they talking about? Maybe I misunderstood something no idea

I heard that too and I happened to be out yesterday and stopped at a coffee shop and sat down.  There was a table of what I estimate to be college age and maybe a bit older women and they were discussing that scene.  I admit that I took a lot longer with my coffee as I sat with my phone and listened to what they were saying as it was interesting to me being from the senior sect.  All but one took it to mean there was at least some, shall I say interesting action if not consummation.  The lone holdout had made a comment that I found to be interesting.  She said," I would sleep with a guy I just met in a heart beat if he were hot but i would not if I were on this show."  I found it puzzling til she said "This in on TV and I don't want my family to know what I did and my friends to see it."  Like I said, almost 65 here and I can't figure it out? giggling

Haha sneaky you MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 3806527698 Hugesmile But joke aside I would have done the same. It is so interesting to hear strangers talking in the public about series or TV show I use to watch. bestbud! And glad I am not the only one who caught that conversation. I mean let´s be real why waking him up in the middle of the night?! They knew that nobody is going to film them in the middle of the night. So I am actually not buying that there was nothing going on maybe not to the fullest but something intimate happened I guess. Otherwise it does not make sense.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:17 pm

I don't know what I think about any of these couples yet. I'm questioning why Jon thought a reality show was a better idea than keeping his job though.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:22 pm

We've seen in the past, contestants on The Bachelor quit their jobs because their employer won't support them. I suppose it was something he really wanted to do and felt with his experience he could easily get another job.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:46 pm

I've been only able to watch bits andcpiecescof the show and so far I like all of the couples. I think that it is relatively early to form any significant moments that indicate what might happen or to predict the outcome for these couples.
These shows are not designed for success. So it's up to each of them to give it a strong try...

First, Jepthe and Shawniece are a cute match physically. She's a spark plug and right now he is being conservative. He's self aware but only superficially. He's worry about his reputation "I'm a teacher". I hope he figures out what and how he says things might affect his wife. Shawniece might be a trooper and weather what storm Jepthe sends her way.

Ryan and Jaclyn are adorable together and right now seems all in. Hope he doesn't get on her nerves and I hope she's being real with in. Whoever said on here that Ryan talks a lot was being polite, laugh out loud. He's cute tho and so far a nice guy (hope there are no hidden skeletons). Jaclyn seems like she's going along for the right and I hope she's not rebounding and will be sincere with Ryan.

To me, the mystery couple is Jon and Molly. Wow, there's that "something" between the two of them. Very attractive couple! Jon is definitely physically attracted to his wife but I think he should take a deep breath, say a prayer, and court her. Jon is like a Frat boy who in some ways is looking yo score... Sex toy anyone?
Jon is lucky that Molly has a sense of humor and is open to his. She's not a fast and dumb blonde and is being cautious. Molly seems cool and ridiculously reasonable about Jon being unemployed. He was honest about it up front, so I think she give him the benefit of doubt. Phew! I hope she's real because right now she's my favorite.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:00 pm

@Idlemess Great post, I enjoyed reading your thoughts!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Idlemess Great post, I enjoyed reading your thoughts!

Thanks GA. Sorry for the typos. Mobile phone went on the move is not so smooth.

I watch the previews and like every show, doom looms.

Molly and Jon
Sex, sex, sex.
I hope they learn to communicate and do it well. Humor after a while makes it harder because one of them will get serious about the relationship and their feelings. Typically it’s the woman but Jon seems to have developed heart eyes about Molly’s sexiness, her beauty and maybe missed the ball about her feelings. Molly will eventually have to recognize that yay he’s a match, he’s like a buddy but he’s your husband so ya need to explain those feelings. This is no laughing matter. Jon seems to be a physical/ sexual guy. I think Molly might be as well based on her response to Jon about the sex toy. Perfect response and there was nothing prudish about it. Somehow they might be able to work it out.

Shawniece and Jepthe
I have a sneaky suspicion about these two. I hope they make it. The show is really showing them to be so not compatible. WHY! I’m listening carefully and Jepthe compliments his wife, he is saying some really decent stuff but it’s over shadowed by his stranger danger harping. I think Shawniece needs to slow her pace and meet Jepthe were he’s at for now.

Jaclyn and Ryan
The preview kinda expose that straw that might break them. Glossy Ryan is what he is right now. Mr. Perfect it seems! When he learns he’s in competition with her deceased ex how will he handle that. I wonder how much grievance she allowed herself. I think they’ll work it out.

The odds are against them, but this seems like a good group.
JMO

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We've seen in the past, contestants on The Bachelor quit their jobs because their employer won't support them. I suppose it was something he really wanted to do and felt with his experience he could easily get another job.

I don't usually watch the Bachelor. I wonder if people find it difficult to get hired if they have been on a reality show. Especially one like MAFS where there are so many conversations that are NSFW.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:23 pm

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 DUL2M5sU8AAAH6C

Everyone standing by their spouse except Jepthe and Shaniece. They will really need to turn it around to stay togetherhttps://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DUL2M5sU8AAAH6C.mp4
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 pm

Aww, Jon coined MOJO for him and Molly

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:53 pm

I find myself wondering why Jepthe wanted to be on the show. If a stranger is a big issue for him, then he should have not signed up to marry one. Shawniece said they were getting to know each other and he was insistent on shutting her down. I also thought his "I told you so" attitude at the beach was uncalled for.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless