SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Billysmom Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:53 am

My husband had a similar fear.Thirty years later it still hurts my feelings that it sits in a drawer, especially since we chose a very simple plain band that doesn't really go with my engagement ring just so we could have matching rings. Wish he'd told me up front. I'm not a big jewelry gal,  but he knows whatthatring means to me, seems like such a simple thing to do to make a spouse happy, sigh.... As for the tattoo, hmm, I personally hate tattoos, but I guess his heart is in the right place.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by gurlbrit Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:59 am

Billysmom wrote:My husband had a similar fear.Thirty years later it still hurts my feelings that it sits in a drawer, especially since we chose a very simple plain band that doesn't really go with my engagement ring just so we could have matching rings. Wish he'd told me up front. I'm not a big jewelry gal,  but he knows whatthatring means to me, seems like such a simple thing to do to make a spouse happy, sigh.... As for the tattoo, hmm, I personally hate tattoos, but I guess his heart is in the right place.

My husband lost his wedding ring when he went surfing three months after we got married, I never replaced it.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 01, 2022 12:45 pm

If Jess is fine with Ben not wearing a ring, who am I to judge. IMO more important things to think about. Funny, I hardly ever wear my rings any more - just when getting dressed up to go out!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:51 pm

We're a mixed bag at our house. I have a band that I just wear around the house. I also have a wider one that I wear when exercising or when I worked . I have an anniversary band that I wear most of the time while out. My husband wears his but takes it off when doing certain chores or using certain tools.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:48 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:27 pm

I have to agree with Ben. There's no benefit in saying ILY on the show or revealing what goes on in the FS.

I didn't know they moved into a house or realized they dated long distance for 2 yrs.

He'd like to host the Seniors Show. He doesn't know if it's happening.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:21 pm

Senior's show? Is there going to be one? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:00 pm

Ben has been talking about wanting to host the Senior show for a long time -- way before Chris Harrison was fired. I am not sure why he is continuing to bring it up. I think Jesse is much more likely to host it IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:40 am

I don't care for Jesse as host. If they were going to pick a past bachelor , maybe one who was successful with their F1 (or even someone who ended up with someone from BN ) would've been a better choice .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:24 am

@Jolena Jesse is the one who has the hosting experience. Personally I don't think it matters whether he ended with his F1, it was so far back most people don't remember what happened or that he was ever a bachelor.

Of the other options...Sean is the only one who ended with his F1 and much as I love him, on camera he is stiff. Jason and Arie are other options and they aren't that great either.

I think they did the best that they could and Jesse was a good option. No controversy surrounding him, previous lead who knows how things work and is good on camera due to his years of hosting experience. I will be interested if he will stay for the long haul or decide this isn't the kind of gig he wants. He isn't desperate.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:23 pm

Jesse has years of experience in the hosting filed. I think he's a great fit.

Ben did mention he has no idea if there's going to be a senior season, but liked the idea of people finding love later in life. That was the answer to the question would you host? or get involved in BN, paraphrasing. As soon as I heard the question I thought it was asked on purpose to gage viewer reaction.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:01 pm

@GuardianAngel Personally I don't want Ben hosting anything either. I find him difficult to watch. He just makes me cringe. Could be because of the storyline of perfect Ben they keep trying to push, but I don't find him to be good host material either. I am good with Jesse. It will be interesting to see how he handles Monday's mess.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper