SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:15 pm

That was very awkward to read. Three guys gossiping, making a point of saying Chris wasn't known and calling the other guy the dumbest human being?

Ben saying it would be nice to see Lauren made me roll my eyes. As if she'd want to see him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:22 pm

Ben Higgins Explains What His Next Move Would Be If He Was in Charge of ‘The Bachelor’ Franchise
“If I was in charge, this would be my big home run,” he told Us. “I would really lean into this senior dating show. I think it’s something new. I don’t think television has ever seen anything like it. I think the stories would go back to what we’re used to watching when it comes to The Bachelor and Bachelorette — those stories are gonna be heartwrenching. They’re gonna be inspiring. If you’re 50 or 60 years old and you’re dating on national television, that takes a lot of risk. It takes something brand new that you haven’t done ever in your life and that you’re not used to, but you’re also gonna have a lot of life experience to share with the audience and with the other contestants and with the suitor.”

When asked if he’s pitching himself as host of the spinoff, Higgins didn’t hesitate. “Oh, I’ve done it since they started announcing it. I’ve wanted to be the host of that show since the moment I first saw the commercial, I said, ‘This is my dream,’” he admitted. “I’m not asking for a lot from the show. I haven’t asked for anything in years, but I am making sure that it is known that if they need somebody — I’m not trying to take Jesse Palmer away from the show — just let me, like, be there as the medicine passer outer or, like, not the bartender, just let me figure out what blue pill to put in the bottle.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ben-higgins-what-id-do-if-i-was-in-charge-of-bachelor-franchise/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61