SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:25 pm

I don't hate anyone either. Why is it that when one posts their opinion, stating facts as they see it, it's called hate? IMO it's called discussing what they see.

Ben has stated several times he wanted a simple life, living in Denver, continuing with his charity work. As soon as the split was public, he already had a deal in place with Ashley for the podcast. That was the first of several clues. What happened to sitting on the floor with no furniture which Lauren took a beating for when Ben suggested he left her with no furniture. Only to later retract and say that wasn't the case. IMO Ben is messed up. He's lost in every direction other than always trying to make himself important. Ashley eventually is rubbing off IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cjr0204 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:50 pm

I just don't know if Ben is honest with himself. In the new article in Relevant magazine, the interviewer starts out by commending ben for distancing himself from the Bachelor which isn't remotely true and ben didn't disagree with them. I'm struggling with believing he's doing all this to make Jesus famous- no one can judge someone's heart but think the path he's on he needs really good mentors who can ask hard questions and speak hard truths . I guess the reason I still care so much is I actually was a huge ben fan before I saw the extent of abusive trolling of Lauren - I know she brought some on herself but ben bears blame too. Lauren was told mercilessly and incessantly she wasn't good enough for ben or she didn't deserve ben because imo of the way he portrayed himself and for her seemingly being who ben is showing himself to be right now. I absolutely hate that Lauren kept having to shut out the message she wasn't good enough - no woman should have to do that.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Does anyone know when Ben and Rachel's LipSync Battle will be aired?

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:44 pm

So people.com has a photo of Ben in a hotel bathtub with a snack tray covering his privates. Apparently Ben had posted it on social media? I’m thinking, mmm-kay, just WHO took that photo?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:53 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Does anyone know when Ben and Rachel's LipSync Battle will be aired?
Not positive but I think February.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:48 am

I watched Ben tonight on the 1st Look, it was unexpected.
Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 DT2g3wnU8AATWc7
Pussy Bros @PussyBrosComedy
At the end of last year, Pussy Bros. recorded a segment for NBC's 1st Look with Ben Higgins. That episode airs THIS SATURDAY!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:47 am

I saw it, too.  Ben was so bad on camera, IMO.   How did he become so unappealing? I think I actually heard him call HIMSELF charming.  no no  Uh, no.  Just no.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:07 pm

I watched it and really enjoyed it. I’m proud of him for getting out of his comfort zone and trying new things. I hope this is the start of more things with first look for him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:35 pm

I find him so fake I thought he was not genuine on kaitlyn season but started to like him on his season but my first impression of him was right he just wants to be famous jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:54 pm

His comedy act is on YT. I cringe.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YNZi6IIzmcM

And for the full episode
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AwJtrYlEnQ4

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:09 pm

Who told Ben he could be a comedian? I want that person named and shamed!

I don't know how it's humanly possible to be that boring. He talks so much and says absolutely nothing. I had to stop that 20-minute video several times to do other things because I was so bored. I do think Ben is a nice guy and generally means well, but IMO there's no denying he's one of the biggest famehos to come out of this franchise. The guy will do anything as long as there are TV cameras involved. He's absolutely giddy in front of the camera. Ugh. All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 pm

@mindless
Love your post: "Who told Ben he could be a comedian? I want that person named and shamed. "
Very good. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper