SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Just me, I have difficulty thinking anyone (unless a they have a gun pointed at a loved one or themselves) is blameless when they actively make a decision. 
I don't think this has been suggested in postings. There is always an element of responsibility and accountability. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I smell TPTB all over this.  

How did Becca's ex even know she was on the show, it's supposed to be a secret, right?  How did he know she was still on all the way to the end?

And he certainly didn't know where they were filming the FRC.   If Arie did fall for two women and wasn't ready to propose to either, TPTB pick up Becca's ex, take him to the FRC, whisper in Arie's ear that Lauren isn't ready to commit, and Becca's ex is here to get her back, so you better wrap it up with her or you're going to lose both of them...or something along those lines.  

@Bet2Win
And in this scenario, Arie is duped and blameless.  I’m not buying it. Of course tptb manipulated a lot but with knowledge of the outcome. IMO They knew what each player would do. First of all tptb knew who Arie’s F1 was. They invited the ex boyfriend for sure but if the guy belonged to the F2, that wouldn’t have had Arie wringing his hands and crying and there would be little drama. IMO They knew Becca was F1 and they knew she was in love with and would choose, Arie. If Arie MADE Becca the F1 to facilitate the drama and he wasn’t sure about her, then he used her and he’s an even bigger POS. JMO

In my scenario, there was no F1...which we know MF does everything he can to not have this result. His ultimate dream is to have a wedding ceremony at the FRC, as he has said in interviews.

He doesn't want a Brad 1.0 ending, nor does he want a date both in the real world and decide later.

Is Arie blameless? I don't know, I wasn't there nor was I walking in his shoes. Like I said upthread, we, the audience, are as manipulated, if not more, than the contestants, imo.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:28 pm

Aria wrote:snipped...
And, unless someone can explain to me how producers were able to trick him into liking Lauren's IG pictures two weeks after the proposal and the day after he spent a SHV with Becca, I still maintain that this is all on him. He's disrespectful and shady all by himself, IMO.

Agreed.  Yes, TPTB are all kinds of manipulative and poke and prod and play all kinds of mind games.  But Arie knew that going in, he's been there before.  He himself contacted Lauren and liked her pictures and posted and said things that are insensitive after breaking up with one and immediately asking the other to date.  I get that TPTB are in his head and ear but at some point he has to take some responsibility himself.  He's 36 not 2 and capable of making his own decisions and standing his ground.  He even told us he did things his way during filming.  So, maybe all this post filming drama is more of him doing his own thing, who knows...  If so, doing his own thing isn't the wisest or most thought out, IMO.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Aria wrote:snipped...
And, unless someone can explain to me how producers were able to trick him into liking Lauren's IG pictures two weeks after the proposal and the day after he spent a SHV with Becca, I still maintain that this is all on him. He's disrespectful and shady all by himself, IMO.

Agreed.  Yes, TPTB are all kinds of manipulative and poke and prod and play all kinds of mind games.  But Arie knew that going in, he's been there before.  He himself contacted Lauren and liked her pictures and posted and said things that are insensitive after breaking up with one and immediately asking the other to date.  I get that TPTB are in his head and ear but at some point he has to take some responsibility himself.  He's 36 not 2 and capable of making his own decisions and standing his ground.  He even told us he did things his way during filming.  So, maybe all this post filming drama is more of him doing his own thing, who knows...  If so, doing his own thing isn't the wisest or most thought out, IMO.  

JMOAA

:yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:33 pm

This is all on Arie, no tptb manipulation, just Arie. Based on the reaction of Becca's family and friends, she was all in and was dumped. Now seeing Scott Tovsen's insta story, the journal was also involved. OMG Arie, nothing new, still using the same old bushed style? I have no problem with Him changing his mind if he was not feeling it with Becca. But his current narrative of falling in love with two women was not his initial narrative. That is the reason for my outrage, he sounds very wimpy, namby-pamby and indecisive. A strong man, stands his ground, no matter what was whispered in his ear, no matter how many people whispered it, after all, it is his life not theirs.  AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:34 pm

For me it has less to do with who ended up with Arie or even why he switched. Lauren could just be his perceived Emily, like the various petite blonds he’s dated over those years. His type. Maybe Becca had the qualities which represented all the good things he liked about Courtney , smart, witty, funny etc. No matter who he picked, it’s still a matter of who Arie is and what he’s done to women . His mode of operation are well documented and it’s more than he said she said. Juggling multiple women is an art to him that’s he’s perfected. With all the Emily types he’s had in his life, all didn’t work out. His only enduring female friendship is Courtney . That says a lot to me. Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I smell TPTB all over this.  

How did Becca's ex even know she was on the show, it's supposed to be a secret, right?  How did he know she was still on all the way to the end?

And he certainly didn't know where they were filming the FRC.   If Arie did fall for two women and wasn't ready to propose to either, TPTB pick up Becca's ex, take him to the FRC, whisper in Arie's ear that Lauren isn't ready to commit, and Becca's ex is here to get her back, so you better wrap it up with her or you're going to lose both of them...or something along those lines.  

@Bet2Win
And in this scenario, Arie is duped and blameless.  I’m not buying it. Of course tptb manipulated a lot but with knowledge of the outcome. IMO They knew what each player would do. First of all tptb knew who Arie’s F1 was. They invited the ex boyfriend for sure but if the guy belonged to the F2, that wouldn’t have had Arie wringing his hands and crying and there would be little drama. IMO They knew Becca was F1 and they knew she was in love with and would choose, Arie. If Arie MADE Becca the F1 to facilitate the drama and he wasn’t sure about her, then he used her and he’s an even bigger POS. JMO

In my scenario, there was no F1...which we know MF does everything he can to not have this result.    His ultimate dream is to have a wedding ceremony at the FRC, as he has said in interviews.  

He doesn't want a Brad 1.0 ending, nor does he want a date both in the real world and decide later.  

Is Arie blameless?  I don't know, I wasn't there nor was I walking in his shoes.  Like I said upthread, we, the audience, are as manipulated, if not more, than the contestants, imo.

Welll, I admit to being manipulated. I suppported and believed Arie was genuine in spite of the holes in his story and his reputation. Now, I just want to punch him squarely in his “pillow lips.”

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:39 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@Bet2Win

In my scenario, there was no F1...which we know MF does everything he can to not have this result.    His ultimate dream is to have a wedding ceremony at the FRC, as he has said in interviews.  

Is Arie blameless?  I don't know, I wasn't there nor was I walking in his shoes.  Like I said upthread, we, the audience, are as manipulated, if not more, than the contestants, imo.

Welll, I admit to being manipulated. I suppported and believed Arie was genuine in spite of the holes in his story and his reputation. Now, I just want to punch him squarely in his “pillow lips.”

rofl rofl rofl

Love this!

Last edited by Bet2Win on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:41 pm

Does anyone think that he is still in contact with Becca??

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:This is all on Arie, no tptb manipulation, just Arie. Based on the reaction of Becca's family and friends, she was all in and was dumped. Now seeing Scott Tovsen's insta story, the journal was also involved. OMG Arie, nothing new, still using the same old bushed style? I have no problem with Him changing his mind if he was not feeling it with Becca. But his current narrative of falling in love with two women was not his initial narrative. That is the reason for my outrage, he sounds very wimpy, namby-pamby and indecisive. A strong man, stands his ground, no matter what was whispered in his ear, no matter how many people whispered it, after all, it is his life not theirs.  AMO

bestbud!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

I was manipulated!! Waited years for him to have his season and his HEA, now I just feel robbed. @Bet2Win, you can laugh all you want.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

I was manipulated!! Waited years for him to have his season and his HEA, now I just feel robbed. @Bet2Win, you can laugh all you want.

I was laughing at Chgohighlife wanting to punch him in his pillow lips...loved it!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye