SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:50 am

PS @Kolormibind..I waited the same 5 years, and now wish he hadn't accepted.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:51 am

Nixipixi14 wrote:Does anyone think that he is still in contact with Becca??

I sure hope not! But wait a minute, he just might be. Isn't that his MO? He calls to see how they are doing------maybe one thing leads to another?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:55 am

I wouldn't think that would be very wise given her family and friends (real life and from the show) reactions.  

I wouldn't answer or respond in anyway, if I was her and he was still trying to contact me.  But thats just me.

JMO

ETA: add me to the group that was hoping to see a HEA finally.  Now, he makes me think that Benji and Nick's seasons, actions and attitudes weren't so bad. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  dang you Arie. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:56 am

Bet2Win wrote:PS @Kolormibind..I waited the same 5 years, and now wish he hadn't accepted.

I got it. I should have finished my sentence, I thought you would understand what I meant.....it was, "Bet2Win, you can laugh all you want, I am sure you waited for him too. laugh out loud And I was right rofl rofl rofl right back at you.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:57 am

I don’t think she was on his list of exes to call post filming .  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 59 2498057887  But seriously, this might be the first time we get to see Arie having to confront an ex after how she was treated. All his other Exes never got a suitable straightforward answer to why he did what he did. He just escaped through the back door. Some are even surprised about the other talking about their hookups in the same span of time. Arie seems to lead a girl on to make her want to be monogamous, all the while he is not . I see Lauren being naive enough to do the same, imagining she’s his only one. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:58 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:PS @Kolormibind..I waited the same 5 years, and now wish he hadn't accepted.

I got it. I should have finished my sentence, I thought you would understand what I meant.....it was, "Bet2Win, you can laugh all you want, I am sure you waited for him too. laugh out loud  And I was right rofl rofl rofl  right back at you.

rofl

I'm usually not thick. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:17 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
IMO the thing that turns me off Lauren is not her looks its probably more because she is a trump supporter...sorry I hate to bring up politics but can’t stand the guy....it also makes me feel ill the thought that she might of been talking about love and her feelings with arie about getting back together or whatever while he was still engaged to Becca but that’s just my opinion and have an open mind till the finale but will still say #beccaforbachelorette peace

I can’t believe it’s down to politics.
But that would sadly explain why so many people have their mind set on how « lovely » Becca and how « stupid» Lauren would be just after watching a couple episodes and not knowing what when done during the season and afterwards behind closed doors.
I used to think people would prefer to sleuth and not jump on rumors and personal political views.
IMO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Never wish a favorite the lead role. Trainwreck.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Never wish a favorite the lead role. Trainwreck.

So true! Arie had one of the biggest fan bases and now they've either left the building, jumped ship, or have seen the light! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Haha I'm still a fan even if I think he's being an idiot. Look I truly hope this does work for him. I don't wish him badly or anything and I don't root for him and Lauren to fail. I want him to prove me wrong! laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:42 pm

bluwavz wrote:Haha I'm still a fan even if I think he's being an idiot. Look I truly hope this does work for him. I don't wish him badly or anything and I don't root for him and Lauren to fail. I want him to prove me wrong! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Me too!  I don't have high hopes for him actually proving us wrong or the relationship lasting, but I hope he does put in effort and try to make it work.  laugh out loud

ETA: and I need him to stop making Nick and Benji look better ASAP. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Haha I'm still a fan even if I think he's being an idiot. Look I truly hope this does work for him. I don't wish him badly or anything and I don't root for him and Lauren to fail. I want him to prove me wrong! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Me too!  I don't have high hopes for him actually proving us wrong or the relationship lasting, but I hope he does put in effort and try to make it work.  laugh out loud

ETA:  and I need him to stop making Nick and Benji look better ASAP. laugh out loud
It'a a male thing.  cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye